Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport 12:11 - Dec 27 with 2214 viewsWingstandwood

Apparently he is on his way out come new year and according to The People article with 'exclusive' tag? "This is set to rock Swansea" and the club are quote "are bracing themselves for another setback". The headline BTW is "Going. Going, Gom"! Delete if a ferdy! Oh excuse the re-edit I forgot to add it said Huw Jenkins will listen to 'right' offers for both Shelvey and Gomis!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2015 12:15]

Argus!

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:12 - Dec 27 with 2196 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The People's goalscorer

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:17 - Dec 27 with 2138 viewsJackanapes

bye then

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:18 - Dec 27 with 2125 viewsPrivate_Partz

More hopeful press speak from the rags that can't wait to see us disappear into oblivion.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:36 - Dec 27 with 2036 viewsJohnw102

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:18 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

More hopeful press speak from the rags that can't wait to see us disappear into oblivion.

Agents feeding press in the hope of another payday!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:36 - Dec 27 with 2036 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who's going to want to buy a striker who doesn't score? That's usually our job but he already works here.

Poll: Tory leader

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:37 - Dec 27 with 2023 viewsJohnw102

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:36 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

Who's going to want to buy a striker who doesn't score? That's usually our job but he already works here.

Doing what?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:41 - Dec 27 with 2002 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:37 - Dec 27 by Johnw102

Doing what?

We pay him to send poorly spelled tweets.

Poll: Tory leader

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 12:43 - Dec 27 with 1976 viewsmax936

Eder and McBurnie it is then
[Post edited 27 Dec 2015 13:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 14:49 - Dec 27 with 1782 viewsLoyal

Gomis going would do many things and if the celebration would Rock Swansea, I'm going to that party.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 17:58 - Dec 27 with 1648 viewsChief

I ave it on good authority that Gomis wife hates living here and has already returned to Fwance , they are building a house out there , he has cleared out his bank account and will be leaving in January , there is no contract , he can leave on a free wenever he wants to and shockingly duz NOT have to repay any of the lump sum he had wen he signed for us

Was a text I had earlier. I can't see it though, surely he'd have walked when he was moaning about not playing

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 18:03 - Dec 27 with 1612 viewspremierjack

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 17:58 - Dec 27 by Chief

I ave it on good authority that Gomis wife hates living here and has already returned to Fwance , they are building a house out there , he has cleared out his bank account and will be leaving in January , there is no contract , he can leave on a free wenever he wants to and shockingly duz NOT have to repay any of the lump sum he had wen he signed for us

Was a text I had earlier. I can't see it though, surely he'd have walked when he was moaning about not playing

Cleared out his bank account? Lol
Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 18:05 - Dec 27 with 1599 viewsdobjack2

No disrespect meant but I cannot believe this could be true. Basically saying we are giving someone £2 million a year on the basis that he could feck off any time and keep the money.
Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 18:09 - Dec 27 with 1571 viewsDDCH

No contract? Funniest thing I have ever read on here.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 18:34 - Dec 27 with 1472 viewsmonmouth

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 18:09 - Dec 27 by DDCH

No contract? Funniest thing I have ever read on here.

It is on good, if less than semi-literate, authority though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 19:45 - Dec 27 with 1340 viewsDDCH

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 18:34 - Dec 27 by monmouth

It is on good, if less than semi-literate, authority though.

Cracking.....I know we have some bizarre stuff going on at times, but the board would have had to have been on an acid trip to green light that one.

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:00 - Dec 27 with 1294 viewsmonmouth

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 19:45 - Dec 27 by DDCH

Cracking.....I know we have some bizarre stuff going on at times, but the board would have had to have been on an acid trip to green light that one.

I was quoting Chiefs description of the source. Obviously it's total tripe.

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:15 - Dec 27 with 1245 viewsLoyal

He is signed on a three year contract though ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:18 - Dec 27 with 1231 viewsDDCH

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:00 - Dec 27 by monmouth

I was quoting Chiefs description of the source. Obviously it's total tripe.

Me too buddy....was agreeing with you :)

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:21 - Dec 27 with 1214 viewsmonmouth

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:18 - Dec 27 by DDCH

Me too buddy....was agreeing with you :)

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:24 - Dec 27 with 1203 viewsoldcob

I'm astonished that anyone believes what they read in the papers at this time of year re transfers.
Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:32 - Dec 27 with 1186 viewsFlashberryjack

I refuse to believe any of this until confirmed by plasjack.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gomis Going page 50 The People Sport on 20:44 - Dec 27 with 1150 viewsporschejack

I'm going to France early next year , does he want a lift ?
......and I wont ask for petrol money .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024