Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens 08:48 - Jan 7 with 20777 viewsIslingtonJack1912

Dear All,

After an exciting qualification campaign where we helped over 5000 fans with travel arrangements we are now preparing for France.

Wales vs England - 16th June - Lens

Luxury express coach travel from Cardiff and Bangor.
Depart Cardiff 15th June
8pm
Arrive Lens 16th June
0730am

Day at your leisure and return 30 minutes after the final whistle.

Prices from £79 return
Arrival times are approximate

Depart Bangor 15th June
515pm
Arrive Lens 16th June
0730am

Day at your leisure and return 30 minutes after the final whistle

Prices from £89 return

Arrival times are approximate

Prices include:
Luxury return coach travel
Ferry or Euro tunnel return crossings
All road tolls
Secure parking

Match tickets are to be requested via UEFA
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/ticketing/teams/team=144/index.html

Places are limited so please ensure you book & all Enquires to Leigh_wales@yahoo.co.uk ASAP

This trip is organised by the fans for the fans #togetherstronger

Leigh & Stew

Leigh_wales@yahoo.co.uk
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 9:10]
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 23:43 - Jan 13 with 4723 viewstrampie

Looking forward to neutral officials for a change, we might get decisions in our favour, we might not, but at least there is a 50-50 chance, unfortunately it seems that in the Premier League/football league and the domestic cups the odds are stacked against the Welsh teams.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 10:28 - Jan 14 with 4651 viewsDewi1jack

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 23:43 - Jan 13 by trampie

Looking forward to neutral officials for a change, we might get decisions in our favour, we might not, but at least there is a 50-50 chance, unfortunately it seems that in the Premier League/football league and the domestic cups the odds are stacked against the Welsh teams.

Hopefully we get refs in the group that don't like England.
As much as I would like to see all the home nations (and the Republic) do well, it'snot at the expense of us.
Be nice if we could all get out of the group- make for a longer summer.

Failing that, will FIFA pay the Welsh FA off for teams caught cheating against us?

Fifa paid the Football Association of Ireland 5m euros (£3.6m) to stop legal action after France controversially beat Ireland in a World Cup play-off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33011692

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 18:51 - Jan 14 with 4579 viewstrampie

The big teams tend to get the decisions in internationals as well as the club game, I would prefer officials from a small nation as opposed to a large nation as they may have more empathy with us, colonial powers when not fighting each other over land that often has nothing to do with them are often the best of friends.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 22:58 - Jan 14 with 4548 viewsmarchamjack

5 of us going over for a week in a camper van to take in this game and the Slovakia game and hoping to get tickets between us for at least one of the games. Going anyway as it's been no.1 on my bucket list for as long as I can remember to see Wales in a major finals and take in the experience.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 15:53 - Jan 15 with 4485 viewsmalagajack

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 22:58 - Jan 14 by marchamjack

5 of us going over for a week in a camper van to take in this game and the Slovakia game and hoping to get tickets between us for at least one of the games. Going anyway as it's been no.1 on my bucket list for as long as I can remember to see Wales in a major finals and take in the experience.

will be taking the camper to bordeaux/toulouse, have applied for tickets but expect to see the game in the fanzone. checking out some places to park in town as the camping seems a bit far out, sometimes supermarket car parks can be used, there doesn't seem to be an aire close by in bordeaux.
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 10:04 - Jan 17 with 4295 viewsDrGonzo

Staying in a cottage type thing near Bordeuax on the night of the Slovakia game but camping otherwise. I'm assuming there's loads of places to camp near Bordeuax and lens. Hostel booked for the night of the lens game also.
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:26 - Jan 17 with 4250 viewssherpajacob

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 10:28 - Jan 14 by Dewi1jack

Hopefully we get refs in the group that don't like England.
As much as I would like to see all the home nations (and the Republic) do well, it'snot at the expense of us.
Be nice if we could all get out of the group- make for a longer summer.

Failing that, will FIFA pay the Welsh FA off for teams caught cheating against us?

Fifa paid the Football Association of Ireland 5m euros (£3.6m) to stop legal action after France controversially beat Ireland in a World Cup play-off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33011692

whats worse a ref missing a handball or state sponsored performance enhancing drugs?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 13:45 - Jan 17 with 4235 viewsLoyal

We have just ordered our Swansea Jacks / Wales flag for the trip.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 16:05 - Jan 19 with 4039 viewsllloyd

Where did you order it from?
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 23:13 - Jan 20 with 3895 viewsLoyal

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 16:05 - Jan 19 by llloyd

Where did you order it from?

http://www.barmyflags.co.uk/

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:04 - Jan 21 with 3845 viewsllloyd

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 23:13 - Jan 20 by Loyal

http://www.barmyflags.co.uk/

oh right cheers, been thinking of getting one for France. What size flag did you go for?
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 13:29 - Jan 21 with 3822 viewsLoyal

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:04 - Jan 21 by llloyd

oh right cheers, been thinking of getting one for France. What size flag did you go for?

One of the lads tells me it was 8' x 4' - £100 ish.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 17:06 - Jan 21 with 3786 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/thousands-wales-fans-s

looks like basically then a 1 in 3 chance of getting tickets based on applications made against availability

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 21:34 - Jan 21 with 3739 viewsllloyd

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 13:29 - Jan 21 by Loyal

One of the lads tells me it was 8' x 4' - £100 ish.

Ah right not bad at all considering the quality of their flags. Any badges on it or just lettering?
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 14:01 - Jan 22 with 3669 viewsJBT95

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 17:06 - Jan 21 by marchamjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/thousands-wales-fans-s

looks like basically then a 1 in 3 chance of getting tickets based on applications made against availability

"Those submitted by fans with a large number of loyalty points will be prioritised, the FAW has promised."
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 17:29 - Jan 22 with 3548 viewsDewi1jack

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 14:01 - Jan 22 by JBT95

"Those submitted by fans with a large number of loyalty points will be prioritised, the FAW has promised."

So the FAW won't prioritise their mates then?

Yeah right
May I congratulate you on being Wales's greatest fan and down arrowing anyone who doesn't match your ideas on who should support Wales, home or away.
Before you say "show me" have a look at anyone whose asked about tickets and see your jumping on the bandwagon type replies.
Did we meet in the Faroe Islands the last time we played them away?
I'm guessing not.

Good luck to everyone after tickets, for whatever game.
Good luck on your travel arrangements (hoping the Kermits don't fuggin strike during the Tourney!)
Let's all enjoy some good French food, lovely ladies, great weather and good beer together.
And Wales to get out of the group goes without saying.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 18:02 - Jan 22 with 3539 viewsmarchamjack

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 17:06 - Jan 21 by marchamjack

I see that Planet Swans greatest ever Wales fan has down arrowed me again...

Seriously...can I ask how old you are?

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 21:08 - Jan 22 with 3502 viewsLoyal

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 18:02 - Jan 22 by marchamjack

I see that Planet Swans greatest ever Wales fan has down arrowed me again...

Seriously...can I ask how old you are?

I do it by accident sometimes.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 21:10 - Jan 22 with 3501 viewsLoyal

I can't think of anyone who expects to get a ticket for any wales games. Unless you have a certain membership then it's bars and the game zones, equally as much fun I'm sure.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 08:49 - Jan 23 with 3435 viewstaffpunk

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 21:10 - Jan 22 by Loyal

I can't think of anyone who expects to get a ticket for any wales games. Unless you have a certain membership then it's bars and the game zones, equally as much fun I'm sure.

I applied for one for the Slovakia game, not holding out much hope. A lot of the games over the last few years that I've gone to, my mate has bought the tickets, so my gold membership won't count for much I don't think. Looking forward to a great week drinking/chatting with fellow football fans, a bit of local culture, and hopefully nice weather, that'll do me!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 10:52 - Jan 23 with 3402 viewsLoyal

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 08:49 - Jan 23 by taffpunk

I applied for one for the Slovakia game, not holding out much hope. A lot of the games over the last few years that I've gone to, my mate has bought the tickets, so my gold membership won't count for much I don't think. Looking forward to a great week drinking/chatting with fellow football fans, a bit of local culture, and hopefully nice weather, that'll do me!

Sounds perfect to me 👍

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 23:20 - Jan 23 with 3304 viewsdickythorpe

Worried kane has done hennessy today. Plus ledley looks like a milk float!!
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:59 - Jan 25 with 3140 viewsJBT95

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 17:29 - Jan 22 by Dewi1jack

So the FAW won't prioritise their mates then?

Yeah right
May I congratulate you on being Wales's greatest fan and down arrowing anyone who doesn't match your ideas on who should support Wales, home or away.
Before you say "show me" have a look at anyone whose asked about tickets and see your jumping on the bandwagon type replies.
Did we meet in the Faroe Islands the last time we played them away?
I'm guessing not.

Good luck to everyone after tickets, for whatever game.
Good luck on your travel arrangements (hoping the Kermits don't fuggin strike during the Tourney!)
Let's all enjoy some good French food, lovely ladies, great weather and good beer together.
And Wales to get out of the group goes without saying.

I arrow down posts that are far from the truth.

There is no 1 in 3 chance even if there have been 52k applications for 17k tickets. The poster overlooked facts.

I did not meet you in the Faroe Islands no... bit hard seeing as I wasn't even born at the time!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 13:00]
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 15:25 - Jan 25 with 3104 viewsraynor94

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:59 - Jan 25 by JBT95

I arrow down posts that are far from the truth.

There is no 1 in 3 chance even if there have been 52k applications for 17k tickets. The poster overlooked facts.

I did not meet you in the Faroe Islands no... bit hard seeing as I wasn't even born at the time!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 13:00]

You do come across as a total spoilt brat on here, have all the tickets you want, I'll be enjoying the tournament from a Greek island, with lashings of ice cold beer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 18:58 - Jan 25 with 3062 viewsDewi1jack

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 15:25 - Jan 25 by raynor94

You do come across as a total spoilt brat on here, have all the tickets you want, I'll be enjoying the tournament from a Greek island, with lashings of ice cold beer

Greeks love their football.
You'll have a blast.

Enjoy!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024