Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens 08:48 - Jan 7 with 21132 viewsIslingtonJack1912

Dear All,

After an exciting qualification campaign where we helped over 5000 fans with travel arrangements we are now preparing for France.

Wales vs England - 16th June - Lens

Luxury express coach travel from Cardiff and Bangor.
Depart Cardiff 15th June
8pm
Arrive Lens 16th June
0730am

Day at your leisure and return 30 minutes after the final whistle.

Prices from £79 return
Arrival times are approximate

Depart Bangor 15th June
515pm
Arrive Lens 16th June
0730am

Day at your leisure and return 30 minutes after the final whistle

Prices from £89 return

Arrival times are approximate

Prices include:
Luxury return coach travel
Ferry or Euro tunnel return crossings
All road tolls
Secure parking

Match tickets are to be requested via UEFA
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/ticketing/teams/team=144/index.html

Places are limited so please ensure you book & all Enquires to Leigh_wales@yahoo.co.uk ASAP

This trip is organised by the fans for the fans #togetherstronger

Leigh & Stew

Leigh_wales@yahoo.co.uk
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 9:10]
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:53 - Feb 9 with 2811 viewsDrGonzo

I have Slovakia and England tickets. Sorry for those who missed out, sounds like it's been inconsistent.
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:59 - Feb 9 with 2794 viewsmarchamjack

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:53 - Feb 9 by DrGonzo

I have Slovakia and England tickets. Sorry for those who missed out, sounds like it's been inconsistent.

if you check out the Anus/CArL site, then clearly quite a few on there who claim to have lots of loyalty points missed out. Welsh FA claiming they gave UEFA the info but seems that UEFA did their own thing regardless

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 13:01 - Feb 9 with 2792 viewsMorfa_Same

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 12:25 - Feb 9 by Sir_Robin

Applied for follow your team to the semis and got nothing. Been to every home game and 3 aways. Meanwhile, my mate in exactly the same position got everything he asked for. I'm absolutely gutted.

I've heard nothing too.

I haven't been to many matches over the last few years due to circumstances but over the last 10-15 years I've travelled all over Europe watching Wales.

To miss out on this tournament is just devastating.
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 13:50 - Feb 9 with 2745 viewsSir_Robin

The card I used was swallowed by a machine recently for no reason. I had to get a new one and completely forgot to contact UEFA. I feel like such an idiot. If anyone has any spares, please contact me.
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 14:16 - Feb 9 with 2707 viewsAquinas

Two tickets for Slovakia!!!!
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 14:50 - Feb 9 with 2624 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I wouldn't get too upset if I'd missed out on tickets - There'll be plenty of spares flying around especially when the ticket resale portal opens up next month.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 15:42 - Feb 9 with 2600 viewsJBT95

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 14:50 - Feb 9 by Jack_y_Jwc

I wouldn't get too upset if I'd missed out on tickets - There'll be plenty of spares flying around especially when the ticket resale portal opens up next month.

These are neutral section only however. There is no resale of national association tickets unfortunately.
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 17:33 - Feb 9 with 2539 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.irishfa.com/news/item/10321/irish-fa-update-uefa-euro-2016-tickets/

I see that the NI FA immediately lobbied UEFA about the pss poor ticket allocation and UEFA found another 1000 tickets for their game v Poland

Nobody hold their breath obviously for FAW...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 22:04 - Feb 9 with 2426 viewsAquinas

I haven't been to a single home/away game this campaign.. just signed up on the off chance I might get a ticket and I got two category 2 for Slovakia. I know many others in the same situation.

I think it is a shambles that UEFA ignored the home nations ticketing system. If i lost out on tickets I'd be sad but couldn't have any complaints. It seems that quite a few long term fans have missed out which is a shame.
Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 22:09 - Feb 9 with 2419 viewsCooperman

I've got 2 for Russia in Toulouse but would like 2 more if any of my PS friends have spares.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 19:09 - Feb 11 with 2266 viewstaffpunk

I wasn't greedy, applied for 1 ticket for the Slovakia game and got it, happy days.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 17:52 - Feb 12 with 2170 viewsLoyal

Euro 2016 - Wales vs England 16th June Lens on 13:50 - Feb 9 by Sir_Robin

The card I used was swallowed by a machine recently for no reason. I had to get a new one and completely forgot to contact UEFA. I feel like such an idiot. If anyone has any spares, please contact me.

Don't worry, they wouldnt let you change the card information anyway. Pathetic cnts that they are.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024