Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million 16:15 - Jan 11 with 17749 viewsDaggyjack

Start the car...I'll drive him there for that
5 year contract according to the Daily Mail.
Shelvey could yet help keep us up if we reinvest wisely.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 16:17]
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:17 - Jan 11 with 8344 viewsnantywatcher

Can I pay for your petrol?
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:18 - Jan 11 with 8302 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I'll work the sat nav!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:21 - Jan 11 with 8267 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:18 - Jan 11 by AustinIsOurHero

I'll work the sat nav!

Ill hold him down so he cant jump out
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 8227 viewspencoedjack

'I cant believe people think he's a poor player, got great energy and drive can pick out a pass and knows where the goal is. All reasons he his way better than what we have here now.
Get him in!'

Really

Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/newcastleunited-mad/2109613224/#6cOhLdMlFLvitOA4.99
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:24 - Jan 11 with 8225 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:21 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

Nice team ethic going on here.

Shelvey... take note

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 8179 viewsPegojack

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:24 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

'I cant believe people think he's a poor player, got great energy and drive can pick out a pass and knows where the goal is. All reasons he his way better than what we have here now.
Get him in!'

Really

Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/newcastleunited-mad/2109613224/#6cOhLdMlFLvitOA4.99

Just keep thinking that until the ink's dry on the cheque, boys.....
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:27 - Jan 11 with 8179 viewsSkipTheJack

I'd just settle for getting Lord Sulkiness off the wage bill and his attitude well away from our dressing room.

£12m would be a very nice bonus.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:31 - Jan 11 with 8125 viewspencoedjack

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:27 - Jan 11 by Pegojack

Just keep thinking that until the ink's dry on the cheque, boys.....

My thoughts exactly
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:34 - Jan 11 with 8057 viewsLohengrin

You all of course realise what's going to happen here, don't you? He'll move north and suddenly transform into a young Beckenbauer and shoot Newcastle up the league dropping us right in the sh!t!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:35 - Jan 11 with 8037 viewsdobjack2

Get him in!'

Really

Not all of them think that. Some have seen the video and others read that he is disruptive if he is not in the team.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:36 - Jan 11 with 8026 viewsfbreath

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:34 - Jan 11 by Lohengrin

You all of course realise what's going to happen here, don't you? He'll move north and suddenly transform into a young Beckenbauer and shoot Newcastle up the league dropping us right in the sh!t!

It's going to take him 6 weeks to get fit

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:37 - Jan 11 with 8025 viewsThornburyswan

Get him in!'

Really

To be fair IF this happens he'll probably play a few blinders for them & bend a couple in the top corner from 25 yards but he'll also fall out with a few in training & sulk like a teenager if McClaren drops him or criticises him in the media.

For £10M - £12M we really have to deal PROVIDED we can re-invest that in this window.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:49 - Jan 11 with 7901 viewsSkipTheJack

Your right. It could be like Dobbie all over again.

A wise club would loan him out to some foreign team and then sell him in the summer, but I think we really need the cash to bring in a decent striker in this window.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:51 - Jan 11 with 7873 viewsQuakerJack

That sounds like an awful lot of effort for young Jonjo...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:51 - Jan 11 with 7862 viewsJBT95

I can't believe people are able to dismiss Shelvey so quickly.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:59 - Jan 11 with 7774 viewsStarsky

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:51 - Jan 11 by JBT95

Shelvey dismissed himself

It's just the internet, init.

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:59 - Jan 11 with 7770 viewsdobjack2

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:51 - Jan 11 by JBT95

Based on his performances in his last couple of games it doesn't look like he wants to be here. Can see his euro hopes going down the pan as he is not a regular starter but perhaps ought to think why he hasn't been starting.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:01 - Jan 11 with 7743 viewsHugeEnkins

either that or he will upset the apple cart with them and cause more harm than good..
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:11 - Jan 11 with 7635 viewstomdickharry

Nice house for somebody in the Swansea Valley if he moves,which I cannot see. Expect him to be sub on Wednesday and still be with us at close of window,will then play an integral part in keeping us in the PL.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:14 - Jan 11 with 7597 viewsJack_Kass

Both clubs would be under investigation for money laundering if we sold him for that

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:18 - Jan 11 with 7535 viewslondonlisa2001

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:11 - Jan 11 by tomdickharry

Nice house for somebody in the Swansea Valley if he moves,which I cannot see. Expect him to be sub on Wednesday and still be with us at close of window,will then play an integral part in keeping us in the PL.

Yeah, having players ignoring the ball two feet away from them just outside their own area because they want to adjust their socks to a more comfortable position is exactly what is needed in a dogfight.

Well that and the ability to blast the ball over the bar in a completely uncontrolled fashion then whacking themselves on the head.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:19 - Jan 11 with 7519 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea are prepared to sell Shelvey according to Curtis:

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-prepared-sell-Jonjo-Shelvey-s
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 17:29]

#backtojack

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:26 - Jan 11 with 7431 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:31 - Jan 11 with 7356 viewstomdickharry

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:18 - Jan 11 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, having players ignoring the ball two feet away from them just outside their own area because they want to adjust their socks to a more comfortable position is exactly what is needed in a dogfight.

Well that and the ability to blast the ball over the bar in a completely uncontrolled fashion then whacking themselves on the head.

Fair comment,but the headline is S to N for £12M and that's what I am basing my opinion on.
Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 17:46 - Jan 11 with 7190 viewsBloodyhills

Shelvey to Newcastle £12 million on 16:21 - Jan 11 by pencoedjack

The way you lot are going there'll be no room left for Shelvey in the car! :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024