Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Shelvey Show 01:39 - Jan 17 with 21270 viewssammylee3

Only we would sell our most talented to relegation rivals Newcastle and only our fans would offer him out, we are DUMB. I'm raving we're in the rele zone :( I did say and everyone gave me sh1t

[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 1:41]
The Shelvey Show on 09:33 - Feb 4 with 2950 viewsoldcob

Shelvey last night barely ventured outside the centre circle. He just stood still waving his arms about. He wanted the ball, but not enough to make an effort to go get it himself. If he continues standing still waving his arms about he's going to get the nickname of the Newcastle Windmill.
The Shelvey Show on 09:40 - Feb 4 with 2913 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Shelvey Show on 09:22 - Feb 4 by LeonisGod

Meanwhile little ol Leon who's place he often took keeps going like clockwork... I know Leon's not the solution to all our problems, but I know who I'd rather have alongside me In a relegation scrap.

And the choice isn't even close!!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Shelvey Show on 09:49 - Feb 4 with 2874 viewsJackanapes

Leon took a while to get back up to speed but thank fk we still have him. Looks like him and Rangel have enough in the tank for a few more months.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Shelvey Show on 10:31 - Feb 4 with 2724 viewsBloodyhills

Give it up OP, Shelvey has gone, his attitude to our club stank and he had to go. You've been harping about this again and again. Move on.

What are Newcastle's results since the West Ham win?

[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 10:35]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Shelvey Show on 10:43 - Feb 4 with 2653 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Shelvey Show on 10:31 - Feb 4 by Bloodyhills

Give it up OP, Shelvey has gone, his attitude to our club stank and he had to go. You've been harping about this again and again. Move on.

What are Newcastle's results since the West Ham win?

[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 10:35]

It was bumped by the point scorers on here. I shared the op''s concerns. Also it is still too early to say all Shelvey''s games will be like this. Here's hoping though :-)
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 10:59]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Shelvey Show on 11:00 - Feb 4 with 2583 viewsvetchonian

1. Shelvey has gone since he stopped being in our side we have looked better for it less ponderous, Garry's change of style and formations were to accommodate JonJo and Gomis leading to our demise. Without JonJo we appear to function better.

Many on here were noisy last weekend as the window was coming to a close how Newcastle have invested whilst once again our board are doing nothing and all on the cheap I know its early days but I think our 9M or so invested is giving us a much better return than the £40M Newcastle have spent this window. Al like JonJo shone on his debut this window but unlike Jonjo he appears to being adding something to the established players in the team...Newcastle spent£40M in the summer too and have been languishing around the bottom zone most of the season whilst we got sucked down during our bad form period which we appear to coming out of so that shows splashing the cash is not always the answer.....Newcastle just escaped relegation last season too.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Shelvey Show on 11:04 - Feb 4 with 2566 viewsWarwickHunt

The Shelvey Show on 09:33 - Feb 4 by oldcob

Shelvey last night barely ventured outside the centre circle. He just stood still waving his arms about. He wanted the ball, but not enough to make an effort to go get it himself. If he continues standing still waving his arms about he's going to get the nickname of the Newcastle Windmill.

The Angel of the North. Only smaller.
The Shelvey Show on 11:07 - Feb 4 with 2554 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Shelvey Show on 11:00 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

1. Shelvey has gone since he stopped being in our side we have looked better for it less ponderous, Garry's change of style and formations were to accommodate JonJo and Gomis leading to our demise. Without JonJo we appear to function better.

Many on here were noisy last weekend as the window was coming to a close how Newcastle have invested whilst once again our board are doing nothing and all on the cheap I know its early days but I think our 9M or so invested is giving us a much better return than the £40M Newcastle have spent this window. Al like JonJo shone on his debut this window but unlike Jonjo he appears to being adding something to the established players in the team...Newcastle spent£40M in the summer too and have been languishing around the bottom zone most of the season whilst we got sucked down during our bad form period which we appear to coming out of so that shows splashing the cash is not always the answer.....Newcastle just escaped relegation last season too.

Can't argue with most of that but I still don't think it is a good idea to sell players to a relegation rival.
Which is what the post is about.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

The Shelvey Show on 11:14 - Feb 4 with 2523 viewsdailew

The Shelvey Show on 11:07 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Can't argue with most of that but I still don't think it is a good idea to sell players to a relegation rival.
Which is what the post is about.

When it's Shelvey for £12m it is.

Would you rather we had him still here with his disruptive influence and us being £10m worse off and still paying his wages?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Shelvey Show on 11:21 - Feb 4 with 2489 viewsmonmouth

The Shelvey Show on 11:14 - Feb 4 by dailew

When it's Shelvey for £12m it is.

Would you rather we had him still here with his disruptive influence and us being £10m worse off and still paying his wages?

Aye, we've swapped Shelvey for Paloschi and to have a no risk punt at Fer. People seem to totally ignore that it works both ways. We gave Newcastle Shelvo to help them escape, they gave us £12m to help us escape, for someone who was actually dragging us down. As no one else wanted to touch the stroppy moron with a bargepole, to me that is a no brainer.

It's not just us against Newcastle in the league. That 12m and the loss of a millstone can easily help us get the 21 points that make us safe no matter what Noocastle do. And so far, we have 7 of those 21 points, oh, and they have 3.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 11:27]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Shelvey Show on 11:29 - Feb 4 with 2451 viewsdailew

The Shelvey Show on 11:21 - Feb 4 by monmouth

Aye, we've swapped Shelvey for Paloschi and to have a no risk punt at Fer. People seem to totally ignore that it works both ways. We gave Newcastle Shelvo to help them escape, they gave us £12m to help us escape, for someone who was actually dragging us down. As no one else wanted to touch the stroppy moron with a bargepole, to me that is a no brainer.

It's not just us against Newcastle in the league. That 12m and the loss of a millstone can easily help us get the 21 points that make us safe no matter what Noocastle do. And so far, we have 7 of those 21 points, oh, and they have 3.

There's probably a poster on toon forum saying "it's never a good idea to give relegation rivals £12m for a bag of shit which they can then spend on a much better player".

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Shelvey Show on 11:30 - Feb 4 with 2448 viewsmonmouth

The Shelvey Show on 08:53 - Feb 4 by EasternJack

If you've got 1/2 a day spare and need cheering up, have a read of all 56 pages of this Jonjo Shelvey thread from the Newcastle forum

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97519.0.html

From transfer speculation to today's reality. 24 days to go from ecstatic hope to dejected anger.

Love it. Just Love it!
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 8:56]

"Great professionalism and sportsmanship from the Swansea owner when it comes to his twitter comments...what an idiot!"

Last post. What's that all about?

The Shelvey Show on 11:39 - Feb 4 with 2405 viewsBloodyhills

The Shelvey Show on 10:43 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

It was bumped by the point scorers on here. I shared the op''s concerns. Also it is still too early to say all Shelvey''s games will be like this. Here's hoping though :-)
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 10:59]

In that case apologies to the OP for harping on if it's just bumped up old stuff.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Shelvey Show on 11:43 - Feb 4 with 2382 viewslancasterswan

The Shelvey Show on 11:30 - Feb 4 by monmouth

"Great professionalism and sportsmanship from the Swansea owner when it comes to his twitter comments...what an idiot!"

I don't know. Huw Cooze and John van Zweden haven't said anything. However Leigh Dineens twitter account is now locked for private access only. Perhaps that might be something to do with it. I don't follow anyone else.
The Shelvey Show on 11:55 - Feb 4 with 2329 viewsacejack3065

The Shelvey Show on 11:30 - Feb 4 by monmouth

Whilst I generally agree that Van Zweden can be a bit of an arse on twitter this did make me laugh.

I think hes replying to someone asking how much we sold shelvey on for.
The Shelvey Show on 12:28 - Feb 4 with 2250 viewsEasternJack

Nailed it

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Shelvey Show on 12:38 - Feb 4 with 2185 viewsfather_jack

The Shelvey Show on 22:58 - Feb 3 by pikeypaul

In hindsight it may have been a blessing Shelvey had a good first game against West Ham,after that he seems to think he is above his team mates with his constant pointing and shouting,it will not be long before his team mates get Ped off with him.

still think the bowyer-dyer incident could end up being replicated if he pisses colback off enough.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

The Shelvey Show on 12:51 - Feb 4 with 2106 viewsDewi1jack

Think we all agree that Shelvey has the talent, but not the brain cells needed to function . What a waste of talent that boy is
Plus his ego says he's far better than he actually is.
But it sounds like his agent has played a blinder according to SSN
"we believe there is no relegation clause for Shelvey and Townsend and they will remain on full wages in the Championship next year."

Even SSN believe Noooocassle are down (with the bonus of a fukoff wage bill and Schteve)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Shelvey Show on 12:57 - Feb 4 with 2070 viewsDevz00

Actually, JVZ has been at it again and is making us look a bit amateur.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-directo

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

The Shelvey Show on 13:02 - Feb 4 with 2046 viewsmonmouth

We have a lot of tough games before we're anywhere near out of the woods, and crowing can be an ugly sound.

I think Shelvey will wreck anything given time, but it's far too early to spout off imo. Needs to reign it in. Lets see what happens in the next 10 games.

The Shelvey Show on 13:08 - Feb 4 with 2009 viewsJACKARSE

The Shelvey Show on 12:57 - Feb 4 by Devz00

Actually, JVZ has been at it again and is making us look a bit amateur.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-directo

What a dick ..... obviously takes his directorship of a multi million pound company seriously ..... amateur and unprofessional at the very least .... hope it doesn't come back to bite us ......
The Shelvey Show on 13:25 - Feb 4 with 1929 viewsEasternJack

The Shelvey Show on 13:08 - Feb 4 by JACKARSE

What a dick ..... obviously takes his directorship of a multi million pound company seriously ..... amateur and unprofessional at the very least .... hope it doesn't come back to bite us ......

Totally unacceptable. I feel that the Trust should raising this matter at the next board meeting asking him be formally censured and request that he refrains from future public communications that brings our club into disrepute.

If he doesn't like it, he can resign from the board and knock himself out with all the tweets he wants.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Shelvey Show on 13:55 - Feb 4 with 1832 viewsJACKARSE

The Shelvey Show on 13:25 - Feb 4 by EasternJack

Totally unacceptable. I feel that the Trust should raising this matter at the next board meeting asking him be formally censured and request that he refrains from future public communications that brings our club into disrepute.

If he doesn't like it, he can resign from the board and knock himself out with all the tweets he wants.

Yep ..... needs to learn the difference between Twitter, Tweeting .... and being a Tw@t
The Shelvey Show on 13:57 - Feb 4 with 1815 viewsshandyjack

The Shelvey Show on 11:21 - Feb 4 by monmouth

great post

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Shelvey Show on 14:00 - Feb 4 with 1796 viewsvetchonian

The Shelvey Show on 13:57 - Feb 4 by shandyjack

great post

second that

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024