Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Shelvey Show 01:39 - Jan 17 with 21294 viewssammylee3

Only we would sell our most talented to relegation rivals Newcastle and only our fans would offer him out, we are DUMB. I'm raving we're in the rele zone :( I did say and everyone gave me sh1t

[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 1:41]
The Shelvey Show on 14:51 - Feb 4 with 3305 viewssnork44

The Shelvey Show on 14:00 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

second that

Oh dear, the wheels have fallen off the JJS love in at St James Park! Not only are deluded toon faithful questioning Jon Jo's ability, but they are asking about his work rate, his attitude, his liking of the Hollywood pass and his lack of brain cells! Swansea fans were called bitter by the Geordies when we flogged him off to them for £12 million, but it has taken three games to realize what a waste of space Shelvey is. Which is a shame because the guy is really talented, but the lack of any brain cell will be a hinderance to him in his career.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Shelvey Show on 15:24 - Feb 4 with 3236 viewsjasper_T

When will this "Shelvey is really talented" myth die? There's a lot more to football than playing a nice pass, and he hasn't got any of it.
The Shelvey Show on 15:38 - Feb 4 with 3185 viewsicecoldjack

The Shelvey Show on 12:57 - Feb 4 by Devz00

Actually, JVZ has been at it again and is making us look a bit amateur.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-directo

What a twt! Talk about handing motivation to the opposition and also jonjo, just keep your fook in mouth shut Ffs!

We as a club will look right big time Charlie mugs if they get ahead and send us down, as if the pressure to escape the clutches of relegation isn't enough, and we have a well iffy run in too so I'd be saying fook all smug to anyone let alone Newcastle and shelvey.

He is embarrassing the club, why can't the fook in donuts in the boardroom leave twitter well the fook alone ?
The Shelvey Show on 15:56 - Feb 4 with 3126 viewssnork44

The Shelvey Show on 15:24 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

When will this "Shelvey is really talented" myth die? There's a lot more to football than playing a nice pass, and he hasn't got any of it.

I disagree Jasper the guy is talented, but he just wastes his gift by being a stroppy tw@t, thinking he is better than he is and just strolling round the pitch pointing aimlessly and negating all responsibility. It has just come as a surprise it has come this quickly at the toon. I was expecting for him to be good for at least six or seven games and then for him to drop off, but no he has done it in three games. If they don't beat West Brom this weekend then the rest of the season looks a hell of a lot bleaker for them. If there is a must win game then this weekends game is that match!

The Shelvey Show on 16:26 - Feb 4 with 3069 viewsicecoldjack

Jonjo shelvey is clearly retarded, nothing wrong with that, but it's clear he lacks the intelligence to grasp what he needs to realize his potential .

Considering the amount of years he has been playing, and at top level clubs, he should be the finished article already, he definitely has some kind of issue .

I suspect f you put him in a room with certain professional people he would be diagnosed with some kind of disorder, his mental toughness is fragile and. Suspect that he has been wrapped in cotton wool in the hope he would blossom later in his career , Liverpool twigged he wouldn't cut it so promptly moved him on .

I honestly think there are issues with him.
The Shelvey Show on 16:50 - Feb 4 with 3045 viewsjasper_T

Regardless of his attitude he has no talent as an athlete or defender or leader, or instinct of movement to find space, or quality in his first touch, or quickness of thought under pressure etc.

There are players in the world who could be great given the right mentality. Jonjo isn't one of them.
The Shelvey Show on 17:01 - Feb 4 with 3011 viewssnork44

The Shelvey Show on 16:50 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

Regardless of his attitude he has no talent as an athlete or defender or leader, or instinct of movement to find space, or quality in his first touch, or quickness of thought under pressure etc.

There are players in the world who could be great given the right mentality. Jonjo isn't one of them.

I agree that Shelvey doesn't have the right mentality or application. But he does have talent to be a top class player, it is just that he doesn't have the attitude to exploit his talent.

The Shelvey Show on 17:07 - Feb 4 with 2990 viewsDavillin

The Shelvey Show on 09:09 - Feb 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

Haha even on page 53 out of 56 they are still positive they've stolen him off us

then it changes quickly

I smiled to see that they have already figured out that they have football's one-and-only Pointing Midfielder.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

The Shelvey Show on 17:07 - Feb 4 with 2989 viewssnork44

As an aside the True Geordie is conspicuous by his absence from YouTube as his last analysis of Newscastle's performance was they were 'w@nk' , so expect the bearded one to be jibbering in the corner singing the 'teapot song' after last nights debacle!

The Shelvey Show on 18:27 - Feb 4 with 2870 viewsdailew

The Shelvey Show on 17:07 - Feb 4 by snork44

As an aside the True Geordie is conspicuous by his absence from YouTube as his last analysis of Newscastle's performance was they were 'w@nk' , so expect the bearded one to be jibbering in the corner singing the 'teapot song' after last nights debacle!

I heard he's now in Newcastle Infirmary and strapped down for his own good. Only allowed limited contact with the outside world for a while.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Shelvey Show on 18:56 - Feb 4 with 2775 viewskarnataka

The Shelvey Show on 17:07 - Feb 4 by snork44

Post deleted
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 20:31]
The Shelvey Show on 19:09 - Feb 4 with 2748 viewsmonmouth

That's an old 3-0 defeat to evo isn't it. Maybe he's bored with repetition.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Shelvey Show on 19:17 - Feb 4 with 2714 viewsVetchitBack

The Shelvey Show on 15:24 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

Nice shot

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Shelvey Show on 20:25 - Feb 4 with 2584 viewsDavillin

The Shelvey Show on 19:17 - Feb 4 by VetchitBack

Nice shot

. . . that goes in the net how often?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Shelvey Show on 20:29 - Feb 4 with 2547 viewsdougie

The Shelvey Show on 15:38 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

What a twt! Talk about handing motivation to the opposition and also jonjo, just keep your fook in mouth shut Ffs!

We as a club will look right big time Charlie mugs if they get ahead and send us down, as if the pressure to escape the clutches of relegation isn't enough, and we have a well iffy run in too so I'd be saying fook all smug to anyone let alone Newcastle and shelvey.

He is embarrassing the club, why can't the fook in donuts in the boardroom leave twitter well the fook alone ?

Oh behave. So WHAT !!!! . Do you really think the odd text from him will make any difference. I prefer our directors to feel like us to be fair. Not anonymous in the boardroom with no understanding of what we are going through, how we feel, how it hurts in defeat. Lets swap the twitter warriors we have for:
Ashely at newcastle
short at sunderland
ellis at villa

It really isn't a big deal and it actually doesn't harm us, embarrass us or give the opposition an advantage. Moaning for moaning sake .
The Shelvey Show on 20:30 - Feb 4 with 2542 viewskarnataka

The Shelvey Show on 19:09 - Feb 4 by monmouth

That's an old 3-0 defeat to evo isn't it. Maybe he's bored with repetition.

Yes, you're right, they obviously lose 3-0 to Everton regularly! I'll delete it.
The Shelvey Show on 20:37 - Feb 4 with 2502 viewsvetchonian

Isn't it time we all moved on and concentrated on our team and the crucial next 14 games

We all know the issues thanks for the good times but he's gone

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Shelvey Show on 20:39 - Feb 4 with 2483 viewsmonmouth

The Shelvey Show on 20:37 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

Isn't it time we all moved on and concentrated on our team and the crucial next 14 games

We all know the issues thanks for the good times but he's gone

Plenty of time to move on if he starts playing well mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Shelvey Show on 20:49 - Feb 4 with 2438 viewsStarsky

The Shelvey Show on 10:43 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

It was bumped by the point scorers on here. I shared the op''s concerns. Also it is still too early to say all Shelvey''s games will be like this. Here's hoping though :-)
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 10:59]

I don't normally like point scoring but it is against another team rather than amongst ourselves.
And also Mr Parts... If we hadn't sold them Shelvey, they would have bought a more reliable midfielder off someone else anyway.
And if the sale gave us the chance to sign our new forward, then I'd say we've benefitted the most.

It's just the internet, init.

The Shelvey Show on 21:26 - Feb 4 with 2373 viewsslate_dk

and t is up
The Shelvey Show on 22:33 - Feb 4 with 2213 viewsClinton

The Shelvey Show on 15:38 - Feb 4 by icecoldjack

Probably not many outside Swansea picking up on his drivel.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Shelvey Show on 21:48 - Feb 6 with 1829 viewsdailew

Had a good game today, apparently.

http://www.toonforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8223&sid=7727bbbed470758839c1243b

"Much better from him again. He was totally pulling the strings in the middle and given licence to do so."

"Ran the game, not great defensively but at home he can get away with that. "

True Geordie's happy. Not bothered about Sky sponsorship at all.

[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 21:58]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Shelvey Show on 11:54 - Feb 7 with 1437 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Shelvey Show on 21:48 - Feb 6 by dailew

Had a good game today, apparently.

http://www.toonforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8223&sid=7727bbbed470758839c1243b

"Much better from him again. He was totally pulling the strings in the middle and given licence to do so."

"Ran the game, not great defensively but at home he can get away with that. "

True Geordie's happy. Not bothered about Sky sponsorship at all.

[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 21:58]

Yep looking good. Thats 4 points he has got them. I hope he screws up A bit more for them in future. Just wish we had not sold him to the Geordies
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 15:55]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Shelvey Show on 13:33 - Feb 7 with 1313 viewsAnotherJohn

The Shelvey Show on 11:54 - Feb 7 by Private_Partz

Yep looking good. Thats 4 points he has got them. I hope he screws up A bit more for them in future. Just wish we had not sold him to the Geordies
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 15:55]

Indeed. I haven't joined in the recent gloating because this has a habit of coming back to bite people on the bum. Every point Shelvey gets the Toon could be worth huge money, both to them and to us. It is fair to say that Shelvey's assists have played a big part in those four points for Newcastle and I wish we'd found another buyer. Small changes at the margins would probably be enough for both Newcastle and Sunderland to climb out of the bottom three. There is one obvious relegation candidate to take their place - Norwich - but I really hope another one steps forward or we could be back in the frame. At least we didn't sell anybody else to our relegation rivals.
The Shelvey Show on 13:41 - Feb 7 with 1297 viewsjasper_T

If he keeps taking points off fellow rivals I won't mind too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024