Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) 16:58 - Jan 17 with 14897 viewsblueytheblue

Can't remember what the number for this thread wouldbe...

So to sum it up, Corbyn's views are :-

Have nuclear submarines without nukes; after all you can get veggie burgers which are like burgers. With Veggies only in.
Talk to Argentina despite nobody on the Falklands ( including the penguins ) wanting to be ruled by the Argies.
Talk to ISIS because a nice cup of tea, comfy chair and informal discussion on Marxism and the impact on Kim Kardashian's arse will make Daesh realise their desire for a worldwide Islamic State is a tad silly
Allow secondary strikes and flying pickets because what the world really, really lacks right now is a good acapella group.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 17:00]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:40 - Feb 10 with 1582 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:48 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

He looked like a student, which was apt as the Labour party has become the party of those who never want to grow up....a giant, fat, lazy, arrogant, bourgeois, particularly dense student.

Is that the best you can do? Just insult the way the man looks?

And even thought he hated New Labour encouraged and fostered tax avoidance why haven't the conservatives in a time of financial crisis not maximized the country's income streams with a fair tax for all these tax avoiders? I suppose the answer to that would probably be corruption on a scary scale.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:48 - Feb 10 with 1571 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:31 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Energy costs - woud be a lot different if the Industry hadn't been privatised. By your lot.

Housing - social housing decimated after great council house sell off in the 80's . Erm Thatcher again.

Tax - a total cock up from every successive goverment since the 80's. We'll call that a draw.

Caroline Flint though - I would

Energy Costs - My lot! I'm a fugging Lib Dem!! New Labour bickered over the Nuclear power issue and continually kicked it into the long grass for their entire time in government. They and they alone are responsible for the mess we are in now.

Housing - I agree. It was a vote winner though and enriched a lot of people. The bigger problem for me is that the housing stock wasn't replaced. Under New Labour the building of council houses actually went down. DOWN. The LABOUR party. What on earth do they stand for anymore?
Council housing stock being replaced alone still doesn't cut it though. The Private sector didn't build enough, for various reasons (all of which Labour could have addressed if they so wished), and immigration went through the roof....add in the people living longer factor and you have a real cluster fukk. This was all on Labour's watch and they are accountable I'm afraid.

Tax - I'm sorry but Caroline Flint and her cronies do not get to sit in a government that doesn't collect tax from the likes of Google and then take the moral high ground, sticking it to the government of the day who is collecting the tax that the Labour party should have. We can't let that one slide by with a glib comment.

Caroline Flint - Fuk yeah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:59 - Feb 10 with 1562 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:40 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Is that the best you can do? Just insult the way the man looks?

And even thought he hated New Labour encouraged and fostered tax avoidance why haven't the conservatives in a time of financial crisis not maximized the country's income streams with a fair tax for all these tax avoiders? I suppose the answer to that would probably be corruption on a scary scale.

Are you kidding?

My mate works for the Inland Revenue. When the coalition government came in they had money spent on setting up special teams to target tax avoidance and it worked BIG STYLE.
They are recovering billions.

It has been so successful that Osbourne has pledged more money for tackling tax avoidance in this parliament.

These are the facts of the matter I'm afraid.

I couldn't give a fuk what Corbyn looks like...I was attacking who he is and what the Labour party has become.
A terrible fukking joke I'm afraid.

When the coalition happened they spent far too much time attacking the Lib Dems, trying to destroy them, as Labour cherished the 2 party system so much....they took their eye off the ball big time.
They have got their arses kicked out of Scotland.
Are losing votes hand over fist to UKIP in England
and
will lose more votes to UKIP in the Welsh Assembly elections this spring.

The Tories will be virtually unopposed for the next 10 years. That's Labour;s fault for being so incompetent and so fukking bitter about that coalition.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 23:16 - Feb 10 with 1549 viewsGlyn1

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:48 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

Energy Costs - My lot! I'm a fugging Lib Dem!! New Labour bickered over the Nuclear power issue and continually kicked it into the long grass for their entire time in government. They and they alone are responsible for the mess we are in now.

Housing - I agree. It was a vote winner though and enriched a lot of people. The bigger problem for me is that the housing stock wasn't replaced. Under New Labour the building of council houses actually went down. DOWN. The LABOUR party. What on earth do they stand for anymore?
Council housing stock being replaced alone still doesn't cut it though. The Private sector didn't build enough, for various reasons (all of which Labour could have addressed if they so wished), and immigration went through the roof....add in the people living longer factor and you have a real cluster fukk. This was all on Labour's watch and they are accountable I'm afraid.

Tax - I'm sorry but Caroline Flint and her cronies do not get to sit in a government that doesn't collect tax from the likes of Google and then take the moral high ground, sticking it to the government of the day who is collecting the tax that the Labour party should have. We can't let that one slide by with a glib comment.

Caroline Flint - Fuk yeah!

You're a fugging Lib Dem exclamation mark, exclamation mark.

So you worked hand in glove as partners in the last coalition Government for five years, with your guy Danny Alexander (sorry, Sir Danny Alexander) working hand-in-glove with Osborne in the Treasury. You could have prevented it all of this five years ago so grab a big dollop of the blame for yourself! You can't really swim in a sewer and expect to come out of it smelling of roses.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 23:43 - Feb 10 with 1539 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 23:16 - Feb 10 by Glyn1

So you worked hand in glove as partners in the last coalition Government for five years, with your guy Danny Alexander (sorry, Sir Danny Alexander) working hand-in-glove with Osborne in the Treasury. You could have prevented it all of this five years ago so grab a big dollop of the blame for yourself! You can't really swim in a sewer and expect to come out of it smelling of roses.

We were preventing the Tories from doing whatever they wanted dipshit.

We were helping to clear up your party's mess.
You've got a fukking cheek stating that anyone else "swims in the sewer" when you voted for people who;
Invaded Iraq,
Lied to parliament and the electorate to make this happen,
Dealt with Gaddaffi,
Charged the likes of Google zero, GOT THAT, ZERO% tax,
Oversaw the decline of our manufacturing sector at a steeper curve than under Thatcher,
Imported cheap foreign labour on an unprecedented scale in this country....which drove down the wages of the British working class....and all because you thought the immigrants would vote Labour. Fukking shameful!
Cosied up to the city, ushering in even lighter touch regulation...that turned out well didn't it.
Ran a deficit for years when we were SUPPOSEDLY BOOMING! That one is really fukking dumb.
Sold off the countries gold reserves at rock bottom prices.
Created a housing crisis,
Did NOTHING on building nuclear power stations,
Gave the GP's a gobble whilst passing on a large pay hike....how not to negotiate with the NHS on behalf of the taxpayers.
Gave away the EU rebate in return for what exactly?

....need I go on?

and you accuse the Lib Dems of "swimming in the sewer". Wake up.

Peter Mandelson - "We are intensley relaxed about people getting filthy rich..."

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:59 - Feb 11 with 1482 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:03 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

You need me to explain how BBC iplayer works?

#lameasfuk

F**k me you're funny.

If you think I'm @rsed enough to trawl through a week of iPlayer to find 10 minutes of newsnight just to have an internet trade off with you then you're very much mistaken.

Anyway, enjoy your Friday nights watching newsnight
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 11:01 - Feb 11 with 1481 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:48 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

He looked like a student, which was apt as the Labour party has become the party of those who never want to grow up....a giant, fat, lazy, arrogant, bourgeois, particularly dense student.

You should come to a party meeting in Gorseinon and pull that one.
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 11:34 - Feb 11 with 1472 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 23:43 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

We were preventing the Tories from doing whatever they wanted dipshit.

We were helping to clear up your party's mess.
You've got a fukking cheek stating that anyone else "swims in the sewer" when you voted for people who;
Invaded Iraq,
Lied to parliament and the electorate to make this happen,
Dealt with Gaddaffi,
Charged the likes of Google zero, GOT THAT, ZERO% tax,
Oversaw the decline of our manufacturing sector at a steeper curve than under Thatcher,
Imported cheap foreign labour on an unprecedented scale in this country....which drove down the wages of the British working class....and all because you thought the immigrants would vote Labour. Fukking shameful!
Cosied up to the city, ushering in even lighter touch regulation...that turned out well didn't it.
Ran a deficit for years when we were SUPPOSEDLY BOOMING! That one is really fukking dumb.
Sold off the countries gold reserves at rock bottom prices.
Created a housing crisis,
Did NOTHING on building nuclear power stations,
Gave the GP's a gobble whilst passing on a large pay hike....how not to negotiate with the NHS on behalf of the taxpayers.
Gave away the EU rebate in return for what exactly?

....need I go on?

and you accuse the Lib Dems of "swimming in the sewer". Wake up.

Peter Mandelson - "We are intensley relaxed about people getting filthy rich..."

Prevented the Tories from doing what they wanted eh? Like raising tuition fees, bedroom tax, scrapping EMA in England and wasting 2 billion on an NHS re-organisation that no-one wanted.

Iraq- One of the greatest mistakes in this countries History and the darkest chapter in the Labour Party's. But if we are playing politics it might be worth mentioning the 154 non Labour MPs who voted in favour of the war.

Libya- How on earth can a coalition supporter bring that up? Libya is on the brink of total collapse thanks in part to the shambolic actions of the PM.

Tax receipts were actually falling under the coalition...
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/12847f38-e190-11e3-b7c4-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3zrCEGUG

Oversaw the decline of our manufacturing? Not as simple as that and you know it. For a Lib Dem you're well versed in Dai Cameron and Gideons lines fair play.
https://fullfact.org/economy/did-labour-decimate-manufacturing/
It's Labour AMs in Cardff that are frantically trying to save our steel industry while the UK government sits on it's hands.

Another mass immigration conspirator? Bless. New Labours major failing was that it failed to predict the levels of mass immigration from the EU in the 2000s.

Lighter regulation and cosying up to the city? Yep Labour are the only party guilty of that one. Jesus wept.

The Tories said they were backing Labours spending pound for pound in opposition.

Remind me again who sold off all the council houses?

You're bringing up the gold? Hahaha classic! We don't use the gold standard any more ffs.

I suppose letting the chinese build them and selling the electricity back to us at an extortionate rate is a much better way to conduct business.

Giving doctors and GP's a payrise, what b@stards...

Yes please do go on. This Lib Dem façade is gripping.

Labour had a bad election in 2015 but remind me how brilliantly it went for the Lib Dems. I'm sure their resounding electoral result was just a giant thank you from the voters, for the great job they did in Government.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:29 - Feb 11 with 1411 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:59 - Feb 11 by acejack3065

F**k me you're funny.

If you think I'm @rsed enough to trawl through a week of iPlayer to find 10 minutes of newsnight just to have an internet trade off with you then you're very much mistaken.

Anyway, enjoy your Friday nights watching newsnight

What a weak excuse.
You've obviously got no appetite to defend the indefensible. Cowardly.

For those who didn't catch last Friday's Newsnight, do.
There is a report on how female muslims who would like to be Labour councillors are bullied out of it by the "tribal elders".... old, male, Muslim, misogynists who run the Labour party in Muslim constituencies.
The same guys who deliver the block votes in Labour's favour in these areas.
The politics of the third World brought to you courtesy of the Labour party.

By the way I've spent my twenties pissing it up against the wall, I now devote myself to my family and my business and we are doing very well thank you very much. We live in one of the most beautiful places in Wales and have an idyllic lifestyle. Enjoy your Friday nights out in Gorseinon won't you you miserable little shit itch

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:31 - Feb 11 with 1408 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 11:01 - Feb 11 by acejack3065

You should come to a party meeting in Gorseinon and pull that one.

I'm from a council house in Port Talbot and have never had a problem saying anything to anyone's face thank-you.
Do they dish out the prawn sandwiches to all the comrades in Gorseinon?
Get many doctors rocking up do ya?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 1397 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:29 - Feb 11 by Kerouac

What a weak excuse.
You've obviously got no appetite to defend the indefensible. Cowardly.

For those who didn't catch last Friday's Newsnight, do.
There is a report on how female muslims who would like to be Labour councillors are bullied out of it by the "tribal elders".... old, male, Muslim, misogynists who run the Labour party in Muslim constituencies.
The same guys who deliver the block votes in Labour's favour in these areas.
The politics of the third World brought to you courtesy of the Labour party.

By the way I've spent my twenties pissing it up against the wall, I now devote myself to my family and my business and we are doing very well thank you very much. We live in one of the most beautiful places in Wales and have an idyllic lifestyle. Enjoy your Friday nights out in Gorseinon won't you you miserable little shit itch

Not really. You want me to watch something but wont provide the link.

Most constituencies have problems with elderly males centralising the power to themselves. That's why the Labour party works hard when these issues arise to try and counter them. Deselections, All women shortlists, even expulsions occur. The party always has issues occurring and its always working to put things right. Still its nice of you to have picked up on and singled out the one that involved brown people.

Still at least we don't have a selection process like the Tories, which involves some sort of pseudo masonic ritual and a live goat.

Good for you. You can always spot the people living "idyllic lifestyles' because they are the ones who feel they have to mention it. I'm glad it's going well enough for you that you've got enough time to troll and pretend to be a lib dem on a football forum at 1 oclock on a Saturday morning. Its good to have life goals.

Miserable? Far from it. And last Friday it was the Kings in Llangennith. The next round of Gower Power is on you.
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 1396 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 11:34 - Feb 11 by acejack3065

Prevented the Tories from doing what they wanted eh? Like raising tuition fees, bedroom tax, scrapping EMA in England and wasting 2 billion on an NHS re-organisation that no-one wanted.

Iraq- One of the greatest mistakes in this countries History and the darkest chapter in the Labour Party's. But if we are playing politics it might be worth mentioning the 154 non Labour MPs who voted in favour of the war.

Libya- How on earth can a coalition supporter bring that up? Libya is on the brink of total collapse thanks in part to the shambolic actions of the PM.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/12847f38-e190-11e3-b7c4-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3zrCEGUG

Oversaw the decline of our manufacturing? Not as simple as that and you know it. For a Lib Dem you're well versed in Dai Cameron and Gideons lines fair play.
It's Labour AMs in Cardff that are frantically trying to save our steel industry while the UK government sits on it's hands.

Another mass immigration conspirator? Bless. New Labours major failing was that it failed to predict the levels of mass immigration from the EU in the 2000s.

Lighter regulation and cosying up to the city? Yep Labour are the only party guilty of that one. Jesus wept.

The Tories said they were backing Labours spending pound for pound in opposition.

You're bringing up the gold? Hahaha classic! We don't use the gold standard any more ffs.

I suppose letting the chinese build them and selling the electricity back to us at an extortionate rate is a much better way to conduct business.

Labour had a bad election in 2015 but remind me how brilliantly it went for the Lib Dems. I'm sure their resounding electoral result was just a giant thank you from the voters, for the great job they did in Government.

Part 1....

"Iraq- One of the greatest mistakes in this countries History and the darkest chapter in the Labour Party's. But if we are playing politics it might be worth mentioning the 154 non Labour MPs who voted in favour of the war."

- They voted in favour thanks to the LIES emanating from your lot. You are playing politics on an issue that has cost hundreds of thousands of lives. Shameful.

"Libya- How on earth can a coalition supporter bring that up? Libya is on the brink of total collapse thanks in part to the shambolic actions of the PM."

- Muammar Gadaffi people, look him up. Lockerbie. The assassinations in London etc.
The situation in Libya today has absolutely fuk all to do with Cameron's actions and everything to do with Gaddaffi and the inevitable revolt against him.

"Tax receipts were actually falling under the coalition... "

- You are deliberately misrepresenting the facts. Yes tax receipts went down.....BECAUSE WE REMOVED THE BULK OF THE POPULATION FROM THE BURDEN OF PAYING ANY TAX TO AVOID MASS UNEMPLOYMENT. Such drastic measures were necessary considering the mess the Labour party left us in.
Tax receipts from the wealthy tax avoiders went up because of a deliberate policy....as I previously stated above.
Readers, not sure who to believe? Look it up.

"Oversaw the decline of our manufacturing? Not as simple as that and you know it."

- You are supposed to be the Labour party are you not? Why, after opposing Thatcherism so vehemently, did you do not take action to halt the decline? What do you stand for exactly?

"It's Labour AMs in Cardff that are frantically trying to save our steel industry while the UK government sits on it's hands."

- What the fuk are Welsh Labour AMs doing? What can they do exactly? You are talking complete bullshite.
The action taken by the UK government can be found here; http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201516/cmselect/cmbis/546/546.pdf

"Another mass immigration conspirator? Bless. New Labours major failing was that it failed to predict the levels of mass immigration from the EU in the 2000s."

- Ever heard of Andrew Neather? (a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett)
He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".
As a result, the public argument for immigration concentrated instead on the economic benefits and need for more migrants.
Writing in the Evening Standard, he revealed the "major shift" in immigration policy came after the publication of a policy paper from the Performance and Innovation Unit, a Downing Street think tank based in the Cabinet Office, in 2001.
He wrote a major speech for Barbara Roche, the then immigration minister, in 2000, which was largely based on drafts of the report.
He said the final published version of the report promoted the labour market case for immigration but unpublished versions contained additional reasons, he said.
He wrote: "Earlier drafts I saw also included a driving political purpose: that mass immigration was the way that the Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural.
"I remember coming away from some discussions with the clear sense that the policy was intended — even if this wasn't its main purpose — to rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date."
The "deliberate policy", from late 2000 until "at least February last year", when the new points based system was introduced, was to open up the UK to mass migration, he said.
Some 2.3 million migrants have been added to the population since then, according to Whitehall estimates quietly slipped out last month.

How glib your response was. You don't sound very sorry for your party's actions.
I mean they only drove wages down for the working poor (the people the Labour party are supposed to help, it's reason for being) and fueled the rise of UKIP.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 22:55]

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 1393 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:31 - Feb 11 by Kerouac

I'm from a council house in Port Talbot and have never had a problem saying anything to anyone's face thank-you.
Do they dish out the prawn sandwiches to all the comrades in Gorseinon?
Get many doctors rocking up do ya?

You haven't got a fugging clue at all

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:23 - Feb 11 with 1389 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:04 - Feb 11 by acejack3065

Not really. You want me to watch something but wont provide the link.

Most constituencies have problems with elderly males centralising the power to themselves. That's why the Labour party works hard when these issues arise to try and counter them. Deselections, All women shortlists, even expulsions occur. The party always has issues occurring and its always working to put things right. Still its nice of you to have picked up on and singled out the one that involved brown people.

Still at least we don't have a selection process like the Tories, which involves some sort of pseudo masonic ritual and a live goat.

Good for you. You can always spot the people living "idyllic lifestyles' because they are the ones who feel they have to mention it. I'm glad it's going well enough for you that you've got enough time to troll and pretend to be a lib dem on a football forum at 1 oclock on a Saturday morning. Its good to have life goals.

Miserable? Far from it. And last Friday it was the Kings in Llangennith. The next round of Gower Power is on you.

"Not really. You want me to watch something but wont provide the link. "

How childish is this lazy excuse?

"Still its nice of you to have picked up on and singled out the one that involved brown people."
- Ha ha! Here we go, the old "you're just a racist" card. Completely fukking pitiful. Nothing could be further from the truth.
No. What I object to is the cwtching up to the religious, conservative, sexist, misogynist, illiberal, racist....yes, RACIST...homophobic in return for some votes.

You seem to want to paint me as a Tory masquerading as a Lib Dem now.
Desperate stuff. You have clearly lost the argument.
I really am a LIBERAL democrat.
That's why I'm prepared to STAND UP FOR LIBERAL VALUES.
It's not ok to mouth the words, cloaking yourself in them, whilst attacking the "nasty party" whilst doing deals with people who hold far worse views.

I pointed out the Labour party's hypocrisy on this earlier in the thread....you claimed it wasn't true.
I provided links to articles to back up my argument.
You rubbished them.
Ill in bed, unable to sleep, last week I brought the Newsnight episode to your attention.
You won't watch it! Yet you are still prepared to falsely claim I'm a Tory and a racist for pointing out the Labour party has a problem.
....and now I'm a troll apparently.

What a fukking state the Labour party is in if you are a typical example of a member ey?

I urge all readers with an interest in British politics to google "Postal Ballot Fraud" and see what comes up....which party is at the center of this corrupt practice?
Answers on a postcard.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:53 - Feb 11 with 1379 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 11:34 - Feb 11 by acejack3065

Part 2...

"Lighter regulation and cosying up to the city? Yep Labour are the only party guilty of that one. Jesus wept."

- Well, the Tories are guilty of that yes.....you're supposed to be the fukking LABOUR party!

"The Tories said they were backing Labours spending pound for pound in opposition."

- I nor anyone else gives a fukk about what the Tories had to say when in opposition and looking doomed....did you expect them to say "Yes the economy is booming and the Labour party is tossing money about like confetti...we would cut spending drastically though, vote for us!". No, that's not how politics works.
All that matters is that the Labour party were in government and were RESPONSIBLE.

"Remind me again who sold off all the council houses?"

- The Tories first...and then Labour at an even faster fukking rate! The Labour party opposed Thatcherism, why didn't they build more when in office and the economy was booming hmmmm? To compound this dreadful error they deliberately increased immigration significantly at the same time.....and now scream at the Tories to sort it out quicker at PM's questions. Do us a fukking favour.

"You're bringing up the gold? Hahaha classic! We don't use the gold standard any more ffs. "

- Selling off the nation's gold reserves at rock bottom prices, when the economy was booming, is fukking stupid. The end.

"I suppose letting the chinese build them and selling the electricity back to us at an extortionate rate is a much better way to conduct business."

- When the decision is having to be taken 15 years (15 YEARS!) too late you don't have much room to manoeuvre. The nation's energy supplies being insufficient and expensive now is entirely that New Labour government's fault.

"Giving doctors and GP's a payrise, what b@stards... "

- What an irresponsible attitude, what a SCANDAL that contract was!
....anyone who doesn't know about this check this from the BBC; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6314301.stm

Q. How come the Labour party are ALWAYS on the side of Union strikes?
A. Because they get their money from the Unions, it's a mutual backscratching arrangement.

Q. Why does the Labour party always support better pay, better pensions, better terms and conditions for public sector professionals?
A. Because they love the bourgeois....they ARE the bourgeois!....and they couldn't give a flying fuk for the working class. The millions of people who pay for it all. The people the Labour party was supposed to represent.
They think of the working class as the "great unwashed", "bigots", "racists", "chavs" etc.

....and they are being rumbled.
The SNP have kicked them out of Scotland.
UKIP are stealing away the voters who the Labour party was supposed to represent in England.
Wales will be their last stronghold but the trend is heading south for Labour even here.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 00:49 - Feb 12 with 1351 viewsJack_Meoff

Does anyone know that, since the formation of the 'Bank of 'England' in 1694, and the origin of our national 'debt', we've all been basically farmed like money making cattle.

The original 'lend' to the Bank of England in 1694 was £1,200,000.

They didn't want the principal paid off. Fast forward to 2013 they get paid £1 billion a month in interest.. And the 'debt' is still growing.

F*cking scam. And we're c*nts for keeping falling for it.

We have to wake up to soon.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 0:54]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:14 - Feb 12 with 1300 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 23:16 - Feb 10 by Glyn1

"You could have prevented it all of this five years ago"

We spoke to Gordon Brown and co. and they offered us fukk all.
Why is that exactly?
Those who were paying attention at the time will more than likely remember that New Labour ministers were queuing up on T.V. hoping to appear clever by pointing out that this was a strategic choice by the Labour party....that they didn't want no part of a government who would HAVE TO MAKE CUTS.
Remember, you ran on an austerity ticket also.
The country was in such a mess by the time you had finished with it that there was no other option than to make cuts.

"Dear Chief Secretary,
I'm afraid there is no money left" - Liam Byrne

What a fukking disgrace of a political party. Acting like it's all just a game and not people's lives we are talking about....

....and then you opposed every single fukking cut and to this day want to paint the Tories as the nasty ideologues attacking our citizens with cuts and the Lib dems as the traitors "swimming in the sewer" with them!

I'm afraid everybody can see right through the Labour party now.
Like I said if the Labour party was a person it would be a fat, lazy, arrogant, bourgeois, student.
When is it going to stop playing the victim, whingeing and getting offended at every opportunity, grow up and get a job

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:24 - Feb 12 with 1292 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:14 - Feb 12 by Kerouac

"You could have prevented it all of this five years ago"

We spoke to Gordon Brown and co. and they offered us fukk all.
Why is that exactly?
Those who were paying attention at the time will more than likely remember that New Labour ministers were queuing up on T.V. hoping to appear clever by pointing out that this was a strategic choice by the Labour party....that they didn't want no part of a government who would HAVE TO MAKE CUTS.
Remember, you ran on an austerity ticket also.
The country was in such a mess by the time you had finished with it that there was no other option than to make cuts.

"Dear Chief Secretary,
I'm afraid there is no money left" - Liam Byrne

What a fukking disgrace of a political party. Acting like it's all just a game and not people's lives we are talking about....

....and then you opposed every single fukking cut and to this day want to paint the Tories as the nasty ideologues attacking our citizens with cuts and the Lib dems as the traitors "swimming in the sewer" with them!

I'm afraid everybody can see right through the Labour party now.
Like I said if the Labour party was a person it would be a fat, lazy, arrogant, bourgeois, student.
When is it going to stop playing the victim, whingeing and getting offended at every opportunity, grow up and get a job

What if...

Democracy is an illusion?
And we are caught in its trap, bickering amongst each other about which set of criminals systematically rob the public in favour of big business/international finance?

Laughable. If voting actually changed anything do you honestly think the proles would be given the option? And given the surveillance state these dangerous lunatics have been building over the last 15 years, I get the feeling the veil is going to fall very,very soon.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:59 - Feb 12 with 1274 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:24 - Feb 12 by Jack_Meoff

What if...

Democracy is an illusion?
And we are caught in its trap, bickering amongst each other about which set of criminals systematically rob the public in favour of big business/international finance?

Laughable. If voting actually changed anything do you honestly think the proles would be given the option? And given the surveillance state these dangerous lunatics have been building over the last 15 years, I get the feeling the veil is going to fall very,very soon.

Democracy is not an illusion. Democracy works.

1) The Lib Dems got a large enough share of the vote in 2010 to allow them to hold the balance of power.
We used that position to secure you the chance to reform the voting system.
We used that position to free millions of the lowest paid from paying tax....which created employment at a time when this was necessary and most had deemed unlikely (everyone was predicting the unemployment figures to go up.
We used that position to try and reform the House of Lords, the 2 main parties opposed this...we then punished the Tories by preventing them from changing the electoral boundaries.
We did lot's of things. I'd be here all day if I tried to list them all.

If the electorate had voted for us in even greater numbers we could have done a lot more. If the electorate had given us a greater share of the vote in the 2015 election we would have forced through more change....eventually we would have got Proportional Representation, eventually the second chamber would have looked radically different etc.

The electorate didn't vote for that and they didn't vote for Labour's loons so they get a Tory government.

2) The Scottish electorate voted for the SNP, they quickly secured a referendum on Independence. The electorate didn't vote for independence so it doesn't happen.

3) More and more people voted UKIP. This put sufficient pressure on the Tories to deliver an EU referundum.

In Wales the electorate always votes Labour. Are you surprised that nothing changes.
We have the same peeps running things down here that have been running things for 20+ years.
The UK Labour and Tory parties don't need to offer us anything new as the result down here is a foregone conclusion.
We have made ourselves totally irrelevant and a stagnant backwater.
We've done it to OURSELVES by voting for the same people over and over.

Change is perfectly possible. You have to vote for it.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 09:14 - Feb 18 with 1175 viewsBrynmill_Jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35601674

British gas profits up by 31%. Just think , that money could be going into the country's coffers instead of flying off into carpetbaggers already overflowing bank accounts. You can bet your life that this is happening in every former state owned concern .

Come on Jeremy. Get elected and renationalize the lot. Give back to the people what is rightfully theirs and put the Tories , Blair and Brown on trial for larceny and treason against the British people .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 11:06 - Feb 18 with 1146 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn is looking moderate compared to this lot in power at the moment
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 13:19 - Feb 18 with 1115 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 09:14 - Feb 18 by Brynmill_Jack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35601674

British gas profits up by 31%. Just think , that money could be going into the country's coffers instead of flying off into carpetbaggers already overflowing bank accounts. You can bet your life that this is happening in every former state owned concern .

Come on Jeremy. Get elected and renationalize the lot. Give back to the people what is rightfully theirs and put the Tories , Blair and Brown on trial for larceny and treason against the British people .

Bravo Bryn , bravo

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:36 - Feb 18 with 1092 viewsperchrockjack

Still, he wants to give the Falklands to Argentina.

That would be ok if the islanders are totally against it.

It was never taken from them, jeez.

Have to say cannot remember when we had so many dickheads in all parties at westminster

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:44 - Feb 18 with 1088 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:36 - Feb 18 by perchrockjack

Still, he wants to give the Falklands to Argentina.

That would be ok if the islanders are totally against it.

It was never taken from them, jeez.

Have to say cannot remember when we had so many dickheads in all parties at westminster

The Falklands is a non issue to me
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:56 - Feb 18 with 1077 viewsperchrockjack

Me neither cont.

It really shouldn't even be on any British politicians agenda.

We ve plenty of other problems at home to worry about.

That said, Argentina , free United Ireland ARE and were big issues for corbyn.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024