Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) 16:58 - Jan 17 with 15116 viewsblueytheblue

Can't remember what the number for this thread wouldbe...

So to sum it up, Corbyn's views are :-

Have nuclear submarines without nukes; after all you can get veggie burgers which are like burgers. With Veggies only in.
Talk to Argentina despite nobody on the Falklands ( including the penguins ) wanting to be ruled by the Argies.
Talk to ISIS because a nice cup of tea, comfy chair and informal discussion on Marxism and the impact on Kim Kardashian's arse will make Daesh realise their desire for a worldwide Islamic State is a tad silly
Allow secondary strikes and flying pickets because what the world really, really lacks right now is a good acapella group.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 17:00]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 13:37 - Jan 24 with 2406 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Where's General Dyer and his machine guns when you need him?

He'd sort that lot out in under five minutes and bag that dreadful Fabian sh/thouse Corbyn as an additional bonus...
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 15:52 - Jan 24 with 2382 viewsdailew

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 13:37 - Jan 24 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

Where's General Dyer and his machine guns when you need him?

He'd sort that lot out in under five minutes and bag that dreadful Fabian sh/thouse Corbyn as an additional bonus...

On loan at leicester.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 16:58 - Jan 24 with 2349 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 18:00 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

Argentina don't see it that way

Tough shit to Argentina.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:11 - Jan 24 with 2343 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 16:58 - Jan 24 by Dr_Winston

Tough shit to Argentina.

Well said. I don't see how this can still be an issue in the 21st century.
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:18 - Jan 24 with 2335 viewsDr_Winston

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:11 - Jan 24 by acejack3065

Well said. I don't see how this can still be an issue in the 21st century.

Because a piss weak Argentinian Government has been using it to distract voters at home and the Leader of Her Majesty's Opposition has a long illustrious record of cosying up to his countries enemies.

Therefore news.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:27 - Jan 24 with 2326 viewsjackonicko

Keep up the good work, Jeremy.
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 00:45 - Feb 6 with 2224 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 15:20 - Jan 19 by acejack3065

Galloway tried to pull that sort of trick and it completely backfired in May. It was his band of merry men that were pandering to this sort of crap not the Labour Party. To suggest that the Labour party, certainly in local areas where these sorts of issues are of concern, is absurd. Local parties and local candidates work very hard with all the communities involved to resolve issues.

Watch some of the Bradford hustings if you've got the time.

Hello again acejack3065.
Did you happen to see Friday night's 'Newsnight'?
If not try and catch it on the iplayer....would love to hear your thoughts on the item featuring muslim women who wish to be considered as Council candidates for the Labour party.

Anyone else who cares about the destruction of the Labour party should tune in also.

My question.
What should the Labour party do about this state of affairs, if anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 08:30 - Feb 6 with 2187 viewsdailew

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 00:45 - Feb 6 by Kerouac

Hello again acejack3065.
Did you happen to see Friday night's 'Newsnight'?
If not try and catch it on the iplayer....would love to hear your thoughts on the item featuring muslim women who wish to be considered as Council candidates for the Labour party.

Anyone else who cares about the destruction of the Labour party should tune in also.

My question.
What should the Labour party do about this state of affairs, if anything?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-35504185

'Shaista Gohir, from Muslim Women's Network UK, told Newsnight the tight-knit patriarchal communities operate a system of clan politics known as "biradari", in which votes are delivered in blocks.
"These men have a cultural mindset, which they've brought from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh," she said.'

With the muslim population doubling every 13 years or so due in a very large part to immigration from those said countries be prepared to hear lots more stories like this.

Best just to lie back and enjoy the cultural enrichment and diversity. Lefties will never acknowledge there's a problem and once the rest of the populace wake up it will be too late to do anything about it.

P.S. Fully expect the illiberal liberals to be along any minute with their fingers in their ears saying "but it can't be twue, it's all wacist scaremongewing, I'm sure I read an article by Dave Spart totally dubunking it, I gave it no critical thought whatsoever but no need cos it was in the Grauniad so must be twue".

[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 8:40]

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:52 - Feb 9 with 2123 viewsKerouac

Watch this;

Know that Ed Milliband's Labour party were all for making "Islamophobia" illegal.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:53 - Feb 9 with 2121 viewsKerouac

How come all those Labour supporters on this site suddenly have nothing to say for themselves?
:)
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 10:54]

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 12:08 - Feb 9 with 2090 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:52 - Feb 9 by Kerouac

Watch this;

Know that Ed Milliband's Labour party were all for making "Islamophobia" illegal.

What a huge loss Hitchens was.
His God Is Not Great and Sam Harris's The End of Faith are required reading for anyone with half a brain.

His utter c*nt of a brother is still breathing; there's no justice.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 12:09]
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 13:24 - Feb 9 with 2055 viewsdailew

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 12:08 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

What a huge loss Hitchens was.
His God Is Not Great and Sam Harris's The End of Faith are required reading for anyone with half a brain.

His utter c*nt of a brother is still breathing; there's no justice.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 12:09]

But which brother was for and which was against the Iraq War?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 16:54 - Feb 10 with 1984 viewsHighjack

Corbyn was wearing a I love unions badge at PMQ's today. I always thought wearing items with slogans on was not allowed in Parliament.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 17:14 - Feb 10 with 1976 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 16:54 - Feb 10 by Highjack

Corbyn was wearing a I love unions badge at PMQ's today. I always thought wearing items with slogans on was not allowed in Parliament.

I'm guessing it's not the expansive kind that extends to the Union of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the wretched man.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 18:12 - Feb 10 with 1953 viewsEdmundo

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 15:01 - Jan 19 by Kerouac

Again, from Labour party members explaining why the Labour party can't get involved in the debate about British Islam....because they depend on that community's votes :)

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2015/01/14/there-is-a-debate-going-on-about-the-future

Labour is in utter free fall and don't have joined up thinking on many electoral areas.

Until they can stand together as a realistic party to answer what is important to the majority of working familes, they will remain unelectable!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 18:20 - Feb 10 with 1949 viewsGlyn1

I'm a right-wing Labour supporter and I agree with a lot of this.

And personally I'd scrap the submarines as well. A lot of Army generals agree.

We've got the 4th highest military spending in the world and we don't have enough troop carriers, helicopters, rifles that work and body armour because we're squandering a quarter of the military budget on Trident. Just get rid of it.

Talking to our enemies is what people always have to do throughout history, unless you'd prefer a war without end until they unconditionally surrender.

Are you really trying to blame trade unionism at a time when company directors are getting away with murder? Honestly?

Fun fact of the day: the CEO of Google's annual salary has just been announced at £130 million a year - which is more than the company paid in UK tax over the last 10 years. He's not even the highest paid there.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 19:47 - Feb 10 with 1925 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 10:53 - Feb 9 by Kerouac

How come all those Labour supporters on this site suddenly have nothing to say for themselves?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 10:54]

Because you wrote a post aimed at me at quarter to one during the middle of Friday Night if the clock on the forum is correct. I was at the football and the pub most of Saturday, rendering me incapacitated to post. Wales were playing egg ball on Sunday and who am I to resist another few pints in the local? Following that I checked the forum on the Monday and by that time this thread had most likely dropped off the front page and was replaced by another tirade of negative w**k about our Saturday performance. Not fancying joining in I let this place cool down for a few days and now here we are.

I rarely watch newsnight, likewise question time so you're going to have to link me up.
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 19:49 - Feb 10 with 1924 viewsacejack3065

You're thinking of Robot Wars
Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:03 - Feb 10 with 1900 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 19:47 - Feb 10 by acejack3065

Because you wrote a post aimed at me at quarter to one during the middle of Friday Night if the clock on the forum is correct. I was at the football and the pub most of Saturday, rendering me incapacitated to post. Wales were playing egg ball on Sunday and who am I to resist another few pints in the local? Following that I checked the forum on the Monday and by that time this thread had most likely dropped off the front page and was replaced by another tirade of negative w**k about our Saturday performance. Not fancying joining in I let this place cool down for a few days and now here we are.

I rarely watch newsnight, likewise question time so you're going to have to link me up.

You need me to explain how BBC iplayer works?

#lameasfuk

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:34 - Feb 10 with 1882 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 18:20 - Feb 10 by Glyn1

I'm a right-wing Labour supporter and I agree with a lot of this.

And personally I'd scrap the submarines as well. A lot of Army generals agree.

We've got the 4th highest military spending in the world and we don't have enough troop carriers, helicopters, rifles that work and body armour because we're squandering a quarter of the military budget on Trident. Just get rid of it.

Talking to our enemies is what people always have to do throughout history, unless you'd prefer a war without end until they unconditionally surrender.

Are you really trying to blame trade unionism at a time when company directors are getting away with murder? Honestly?

Fun fact of the day: the CEO of Google's annual salary has just been announced at £130 million a year - which is more than the company paid in UK tax over the last 10 years. He's not even the highest paid there.

A right-wing Labour supporter....so you voted in "New Labour" did you?

Please explain to me how this generation of the Labour party has a leg to stand on on the following issues;

Energy costs.
They are expensive and hurting the Steel industry because Labour couldn't make a fukking decision on Nuclear power. Those who have been paying attention have seen this coming a mile off.

Housing.
Corbyn and the rest of them behaved today in Parliament like a child that has shat himself, chucked it all over the walls....and is now screaming blue fukking murder at the grown up who is having to clear the mess up.
In the 13 years of Labour government house building fell through the fukking floor whilst immigration went up and up. Yes we have a housing crisis, your lot fukking caused it.....and they've got the brass neck to behave like that at PM questions today. Give me fukking strength!

Tax
Where does the likes of Caroline Flint get off standing up in Parliament to declare that this government are letting Google get away with tax avoidance?
She sat in the cabinet that governed when Google paid 0% tax.
When Facebook paid £4k a year.
This lot managed to get Google to pay backdated tax that they didn't legally have to pay as Google followed the rules that were in place under New Labour....and then Flint gets up and opens her gob.
Have you lot got no fukking shame?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 1872 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:34 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

Please explain to me how this generation of the Labour party has a leg to stand on on the following issues;

Energy costs.
They are expensive and hurting the Steel industry because Labour couldn't make a fukking decision on Nuclear power. Those who have been paying attention have seen this coming a mile off.

Housing.
Corbyn and the rest of them behaved today in Parliament like a child that has shat himself, chucked it all over the walls....and is now screaming blue fukking murder at the grown up who is having to clear the mess up.
In the 13 years of Labour government house building fell through the fukking floor whilst immigration went up and up. Yes we have a housing crisis, your lot fukking caused it.....and they've got the brass neck to behave like that at PM questions today. Give me fukking strength!

Tax
Where does the likes of Caroline Flint get off standing up in Parliament to declare that this government are letting Google get away with tax avoidance?
This lot managed to get Google to pay backdated tax that they didn't legally have to pay as Google followed the rules that were in place under New Labour....and then Flint gets up and opens her gob.

Still blaming labour after 6 years in power

That'll fool em

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:48 - Feb 10 with 1863 viewsKerouac

He looked like a student, which was apt as the Labour party has become the party of those who never want to grow up....a giant, fat, lazy, arrogant, bourgeois, particularly dense student.

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:53 - Feb 10 with 1859 viewsKerouac

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:41 - Feb 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Still blaming labour after 6 years in power

That'll fool em

Well the first 2, Energy and Housing are areas of policy that require forward planning and medium-long term strategy.
Do you disagree?

The third issue is a retrospective correction of New Labour's tax policy....so obviously the Labour government's fault.
Would you have preferred it if they hadn't pursued Google for the tax they didn't pay under Labour?

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:13 - Feb 10 with 1849 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:53 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

Well the first 2, Energy and Housing are areas of policy that require forward planning and medium-long term strategy.
Do you disagree?

The third issue is a retrospective correction of New Labour's tax policy....so obviously the Labour government's fault.
Would you have preferred it if they hadn't pursued Google for the tax they didn't pay under Labour?

6 years is a very long time & they are decades away from where they said they would be.Osbourne has made a right balls up of it all

They are a shambles of a party ,if it wasn't for the lords they'd have f&cked over millions more of working people.

Rags the lot of them.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 22:31 - Feb 10 with 1840 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn 4 ( 5? 6?) on 21:34 - Feb 10 by Kerouac

Energy costs.

Housing.

Tax

Energy costs - woud be a lot different if the Industry hadn't been privatised. By your lot.

Housing - social housing decimated after great council house sell off in the 80's . Erm Thatcher again.

Tax - a total cock up from every successive goverment since the 80's. We'll call that a draw.

Caroline Flint though - I would

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024