Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match? 16:03 - Jan 24 with 1518 viewsGriffting

Can't believe sky gave it to delfueo! He was good but there was a few of ours that deserved it more.
Ayew would be obvious choice got the pen and scored the second.
Think I'll give it to Tayls tho for the first half. Second half was just a pure team performance.
Man of the match? on 16:05 - Jan 24 with 1489 viewsblaine_scfc

First time I have seen them give it to a player not on the winning side
Man of the match? on 16:07 - Jan 24 with 1455 viewsTheKirkyLife

By every stat Everton should have won that match. I think Deulofeu was well deserving though. Every cross he sent in was an absolute peach. I think Fabianski was closer to MOTM than Routledge was for dealing with so many balls in so well!
Man of the match? on 16:08 - Jan 24 with 1444 viewsSwanzay

He put in some tantalising crossing, which luckily no Everton player got on the end of and left Ki standing many times.
Man of the match? on 16:10 - Jan 24 with 1413 viewsGriffting

I'm not saying he didn't do well but in terms of affecting the game Ayew at least had more of a case for it.
Man of the match? on 16:15 - Jan 24 with 1363 viewsmonmouth

Any 'man of the match' is just bollocks. Its a team game. Time all that nonsense was put to bed, It's just to appease the telly lot. Who cares.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man of the match? on 16:22 - Jan 24 with 1309 viewsskippyjack

Ayew was MOTM.. just for his first half master class.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Man of the match? on 16:23 - Jan 24 with 1291 viewsWitneyjack

They can have man of the match, we'll take the 3 points!
Man of the match? on 16:25 - Jan 24 with 1271 viewsClinton

Man of the match? on 16:23 - Jan 24 by Witneyjack

They can have man of the match, we'll take the 3 points!

Exactly.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match? on 16:25 - Jan 24 with 1264 viewsPrivate_Partz

Man of the match? on 16:07 - Jan 24 by TheKirkyLife

By every stat Everton should have won that match. I think Deulofeu was well deserving though. Every cross he sent in was an absolute peach. I think Fabianski was closer to MOTM than Routledge was for dealing with so many balls in so well!

Not at all, the stats ain't that convincing. Particularly before we shut up shop. Fab took some great crosses but to give mom to the losing side is just disrespectful. But they will look at the stats and claim we were lucky just to say face as they all got it horribly wrong.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 16:27]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Man of the match? on 16:26 - Jan 24 with 1259 viewsgetcarter

LEON
Man of the match? on 16:28 - Jan 24 with 1235 viewsPrivate_Partz

Man of the match? on 16:26 - Jan 24 by getcarter

LEON

There were so many today Carter which makes me hopeful we will get out of this mess.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Man of the match? on 16:28 - Jan 24 with 1235 viewsorion3016

Sky report gave Taylor 5. He was 7 or 8 for me

Be over there now after

Man of the match? on 16:31 - Jan 24 with 1189 viewsphact0rri

Yeah when they were showing shots on target at about 65 minute or so, we were 5 on target out of 7. Possession looked about equal. I'm sure towards the end shots on target about equaled. but to be fair Deulofeu for all his crosses they were mostly blocked, or prevented with a good touch to be a strike on goal. He was their best player by a mile, but with Williams and Fab beating all those crosses away from goal... shouldn't then one of them have the award?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Man of the match? on 16:31 - Jan 24 with 1183 viewssully49

Ash for me today, a captain's performance.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Man of the match? on 16:33 - Jan 24 with 1149 viewsJackanapes

Man of the match? on 16:28 - Jan 24 by orion3016

Sky report gave Taylor 5. He was 7 or 8 for me

Last two games he has been much improved.Thank goodness.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 16:34]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024