Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfect Punk... 21:22 - Jan 25 with 9340 viewsTNT

... on Vintage TV, Sky 369, if anyone is interested.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Perfect Punk... on 23:52 - Jan 25 with 3185 viewsLoyal

How did it go ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Perfect Punk... on 23:59 - Jan 25 with 3179 viewsTNT

Brought back memories of a great era, in terms of music and following The Swans!

Perfect Punk... on 00:06 - Jan 26 with 3171 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 23:59 - Jan 25 by TNT

Brought back memories of a great era, in terms of music and following The Swans!

I like a bit of punk, Rancid etc and the older stuff like SLF, subs, sham etc...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Perfect Punk... on 00:10 - Jan 26 with 3168 viewsDarran

Perfect Punk... on 00:06 - Jan 26 by Loyal

I like a bit of punk, Rancid etc and the older stuff like SLF, subs, sham etc...

Yeah we know you've told us before.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Perfect Punk... on 00:12 - Jan 26 with 3166 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 00:10 - Jan 26 by Darran

Yeah we know you've told us before.

Fck off. I'm not talking to you Ironside.

Perfect Punk... on 00:13 - Jan 26 with 3163 viewsDarran

Perfect Punk... on 00:12 - Jan 26 by Loyal

Fck off. I'm not talking to you Ironside.

How's Jake anyway?

Perfect Punk... on 00:14 - Jan 26 with 3160 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 00:13 - Jan 26 by Darran

How's Jake anyway?

A bit suspect.

Perfect Punk... on 00:15 - Jan 26 with 3156 viewsDarran

Perfect Punk... on 00:14 - Jan 26 by Loyal

A bit suspect.

Tidy.

Login to get fewer ads

Perfect Punk... on 00:16 - Jan 26 with 3154 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 00:15 - Jan 26 by Darran

Tidy.

Barbed wire.

Perfect Punk... on 00:16 - Jan 26 with 3151 viewsLoyal

Your just jealous because all the bands you like are dead.

Perfect Punk... on 01:30 - Jan 26 with 3128 viewsLord_Bony

I fkn still loves it all mate. Pistols,banshees,clash, self. Classics

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Perfect Punk... on 02:47 - Jan 26 with 3099 viewsphact0rri

Perfect Punk... on 01:30 - Jan 26 by Lord_Bony

I fkn still loves it all mate. Pistols,banshees,clash, self. Classics

I'm still pretty keen on the classics, add the damned, DK, Misfits, Vibrators, Descendants, TSOL, Ramones, to the list... some good stuff now and again... that i get exposed to... but not enough that I find myself buying too many punk records these days.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Perfect Punk... on 07:29 - Jan 26 with 3067 viewsPolskijack

Perfect Punk... on 02:47 - Jan 26 by phact0rri

I'm still pretty keen on the classics, add the damned, DK, Misfits, Vibrators, Descendants, TSOL, Ramones, to the list... some good stuff now and again... that i get exposed to... but not enough that I find myself buying too many punk records these days.

I'm going to see UK Subs and TV Smith (The Adverts) on Sunday in Wroclaw. Charlie is 71 now and still touring as much as ever but with all the others dropping like flies, who knows for how much longer.Born a rocker, Die a rocker.
Perfect Punk... on 10:59 - Jan 26 with 3015 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 07:29 - Jan 26 by Polskijack

I'm going to see UK Subs and TV Smith (The Adverts) on Sunday in Wroclaw. Charlie is 71 now and still touring as much as ever but with all the others dropping like flies, who knows for how much longer.Born a rocker, Die a rocker.

Fantastic band. Love em.
New York State police is a cracker. Seen them so many times, never get boring.

They are on album title Z now.

Perfect Punk... on 12:46 - Jan 26 with 3000 viewsWingstandwood

Many of them were labelled three chord noise merchants but a lot of them were fantastic musicians. Cook and Jones of The Sex Pistols became 'for-hire' session musicians which sort of gives testimony to their musical ability.

I found the punk rock era a very exciting time indeed, so much uniqueness, individuality, character and inventiveness etc.

Argus!

Perfect Punk... on 16:21 - Jan 26 with 2960 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 12:46 - Jan 26 by Wingstandwood

Many of them were labelled three chord noise merchants but a lot of them were fantastic musicians. Cook and Jones of The Sex Pistols became 'for-hire' session musicians which sort of gives testimony to their musical ability.

I found the punk rock era a very exciting time indeed, so much uniqueness, individuality, character and inventiveness etc.

Punk was many things to many people, it still very much is, but what it was - was music played by people who were definitely talented. Creative and ground breaking,

And so it remains.

Perfect Punk... on 19:46 - Jan 26 with 2907 viewsGowerjack

Doctor to Old Punk.

"Never mind the Bollocks it's your prostrate I'm worried about"

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Perfect Punk... on 20:27 - Jan 26 with 2884 viewsPolskijack

Perfect Punk... on 10:59 - Jan 26 by Loyal

Fantastic band. Love em.
New York State police is a cracker. Seen them so many times, never get boring.

They are on album title Z now.

Yeah. Really looking forward to it. I have even dug out a really old Sub's t shirt that is falling apart . I know what will happen, I'll stand at the back but as soon as they start I'll be in the pit as usual.
Perfect Punk... on 20:52 - Jan 26 with 2863 viewsLord_Bony

Some of you guys may be interested to know The mighty S.L.F.are playing in February at

Cardiff student union. Seen them there a few months back the place was rocking.

March they have The Stranglers.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Perfect Punk... on 21:30 - Jan 26 with 2834 viewsphact0rri

Perfect Punk... on 07:29 - Jan 26 by Polskijack

Thats crazy, that they are still out there playing. I've only seen the canadian Subs.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Perfect Punk... on 21:33 - Jan 26 with 2824 viewsDarran

https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2academybristol/events/783848/sham-69-pursey-

Perfect Punk... on 22:17 - Jan 26 with 2799 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 21:33 - Jan 26 by Darran

https://www.academymusicgroup.com/o2academybristol/events/783848/sham-69-pursey-

They look a bit fckd TBH mate 😂
There are actually two Sham 69 bands now.
A bit like Bucks Fizz.

This is the other band without the original members.

http://www.officialsham69.com
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 22:48]

Perfect Punk... on 23:12 - Jan 26 with 2785 viewsTNT

Travelled from Swansea to Cardiff 'Rank' in '78 to see SLF. Brilliant. Saw them about ten years ago, but had mellowed too much for my liking. Prefer crass (excuse pun). Saw Siouxsie and Subs c. '78 too. Paid for tickets online to see 999 in Cardiff in May, but that transaction disappeared into the ether! Buzzcocks are playing Cardiff soon too, and may go.

Perfect Punk... on 23:14 - Jan 26 with 2776 viewsLoyal

Perfect Punk... on 23:12 - Jan 26 by TNT

Travelled from Swansea to Cardiff 'Rank' in '78 to see SLF. Brilliant. Saw them about ten years ago, but had mellowed too much for my liking. Prefer crass (excuse pun). Saw Siouxsie and Subs c. '78 too. Paid for tickets online to see 999 in Cardiff in May, but that transaction disappeared into the ether! Buzzcocks are playing Cardiff soon too, and may go.

Ha Ha I love a bit of Conflict too. And Crass.

Perfect Punk... on 05:20 - Jan 27 with 2731 viewsLord_Bony

UK SUBS play carediff May 7 Clwb Ivor Bach

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=uk+subs+live&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024