Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43359 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 12:13 - Feb 24 with 2051 viewsperchrockjack

Lisa.
Some suggestions.

Leyburn area, near rip on, which is a lovely town.

Alternatively, situate yourself around Hawes which is a good walking centre.

Or skip ton, for dales and canal walks.

Love Yorkshire me, grand folk and they tell it as it is.

You re right about pub B and B s but it is Yorkshire and they like their brass.

Thinking further, why not go up towards Middlesbrough and walk the north York moors and fit in the little railway network . Whitby is brilliant place but has many Geordies on weekends, many ladies wearing no coats and tiny panties

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Donald Trump on 12:20 - Feb 24 with 2047 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 00:45 - Feb 24 by dailew

The Donald has won Nevada, there is a consensus here that Trump has virtually got it sewn up. Barring a calamity he will be the Republican nominee. The only one who can challenge him will be Rubio, Cruz fecked his campaign up by instigating dirty tricks which ended up with a staffer being fired for placing a photoshopped picture of Rubio shaking hands with Obama out onto the Internet!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 13:39 - Feb 24 with 2012 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 12:13 - Feb 24 by perchrockjack

Lisa.
Some suggestions.

Leyburn area, near rip on, which is a lovely town.

Alternatively, situate yourself around Hawes which is a good walking centre.

Or skip ton, for dales and canal walks.

Love Yorkshire me, grand folk and they tell it as it is.

You re right about pub B and B s but it is Yorkshire and they like their brass.

Thinking further, why not go up towards Middlesbrough and walk the north York moors and fit in the little railway network . Whitby is brilliant place but has many Geordies on weekends, many ladies wearing no coats and tiny panties

Thanks Perch! Some good suggestions there. I have walked around Hawes some years back - absolutely stunning part of the country with the added bonus of a couple of genuinely interesting hours spent in the Wensleydale factory. Well worth a visit btw - they show you how they make it at the different stages - it's great and they don't charge a penny.

I've always enjoyed the walking around Bolton Abbey as well - not far away from you. Some great trails and fab little pubs. Never really been up so much to the North York moors - will definitely check that out.
Donald Trump on 13:43 - Feb 24 with 2010 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 12:20 - Feb 24 by snork44

The Donald has won Nevada, there is a consensus here that Trump has virtually got it sewn up. Barring a calamity he will be the Republican nominee. The only one who can challenge him will be Rubio, Cruz fecked his campaign up by instigating dirty tricks which ended up with a staffer being fired for placing a photoshopped picture of Rubio shaking hands with Obama out onto the Internet!

Hi Snork. How could it be the case that so many pics were floating around of people administering the caucuses wearing Trump t-shirts etc? Is that Ok over there? Because there are lots of accusations of people not being checked for ID, voting more than once etc etc. any truth or just bad loser stuff from the others?
Donald Trump on 17:57 - Feb 24 with 1948 viewslonglostjack

Donald Trump on 13:43 - Feb 24 by londonlisa2001

Hi Snork. How could it be the case that so many pics were floating around of people administering the caucuses wearing Trump t-shirts etc? Is that Ok over there? Because there are lots of accusations of people not being checked for ID, voting more than once etc etc. any truth or just bad loser stuff from the others?

It always strikes me as odd that a country that has spawned such a sophisticated company as Google seems to have such problems validating and counting votes. Wasn't there a scandal about punch cards in Florida a few years back. Seems nothing much has changed since then - or has it?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Donald Trump on 18:15 - Feb 24 with 1936 viewsmonmouth

Donald Trump on 17:57 - Feb 24 by longlostjack

It always strikes me as odd that a country that has spawned such a sophisticated company as Google seems to have such problems validating and counting votes. Wasn't there a scandal about punch cards in Florida a few years back. Seems nothing much has changed since then - or has it?

It amazes me that a country that can put men in space can spawn a Missing Link gimp like The Trump, allow it to stand for election, and breed so many stupid tossers to vote for it.

Not that we can shout very loud I suppose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Donald Trump on 18:20 - Feb 24 with 1932 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 18:15 - Feb 24 by monmouth

It amazes me that a country that can put men in space can spawn a Missing Link gimp like The Trump, allow it to stand for election, and breed so many stupid tossers to vote for it.

Not that we can shout very loud I suppose.

There was a report earlier that he made a speech today saying that he loves stupid people ! If that is true it is genuinely funny.

I also see he's added to the 'we'll build a wall and Mexico will pay' by now also saying that he's going to fill 'Gitmo' to the brim and charge Cuba for the running of it!

Seriously - who on earth is voting for him (I can only assume it's the stupid people he loves so much)?

Edited to add - by the way Mon, there's a certain irony in describing Trump as the 'missing link' given that most of his voters presumably don't believe in one (all done by God, in 7 days, sometime around 5000 years ago)!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 18:23]
Donald Trump on 18:28 - Feb 24 with 1926 viewsWarwickHunt

Donald Trump on 18:20 - Feb 24 by londonlisa2001

There was a report earlier that he made a speech today saying that he loves stupid people ! If that is true it is genuinely funny.

I also see he's added to the 'we'll build a wall and Mexico will pay' by now also saying that he's going to fill 'Gitmo' to the brim and charge Cuba for the running of it!

Seriously - who on earth is voting for him (I can only assume it's the stupid people he loves so much)?

Edited to add - by the way Mon, there's a certain irony in describing Trump as the 'missing link' given that most of his voters presumably don't believe in one (all done by God, in 7 days, sometime around 5000 years ago)!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 18:23]

Six days - without power tools too. The clever, hard-working b@stard.
Must have needed that day off, fair play.

BBC's Dan Walker believes this fairy tale stuff and won't work on a Sunday.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:36 - Feb 24 with 1915 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump on 18:28 - Feb 24 by WarwickHunt

This was a really significant post but it disappeared into the GWR ether somewhere between Bristol and Newport and I can't be arsed to re-type it.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 18:38]

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:44 - Feb 24 with 1900 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:36 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

This was a really significant post but it disappeared into the GWR ether somewhere between Bristol and Newport and I can't be arsed to re-type it.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 18:38]

It was probably The Lord's work, Andrew.

I made a pact with the devil at midnight at Sketty Crossroads many years ago so I'm immune.
Donald Trump on 18:48 - Feb 24 with 1897 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 18:28 - Feb 24 by WarwickHunt

I'm always amazed at Christians that believe their God to be one of such petty concerns. If there is a God, then surely He doesn't much care whether people work on a Sunday or who becomes the president of the U.S.?

Surely if he is truly the creator of an infinitely vast universe of unimaginable complexity and wonder, whether or not Dan Walker does or doesn't present footie highlights on a Sunday rather than Saturday is rather low on his list of priorities? The phenomenal arrogance of Dan Walker to think his God gives a toss is staggering.

It's also a great irony of course that he couldn't present Songs of Praise :-)
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Feb 24 with 1885 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:44 - Feb 24 by WarwickHunt

It was probably The Lord's work, Andrew.

I made a pact with the devil at midnight at Sketty Crossroads many years ago so I'm immune.

Was it God who put the inevitable sweary drunk bloke on the 4.45 from London to Swansea? He just called his mate a c*nt on the phone very loudly. Classy.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:14 - Feb 24 with 1879 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:03 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

Was it God who put the inevitable sweary drunk bloke on the 4.45 from London to Swansea? He just called his mate a c*nt on the phone very loudly. Classy.

Well, there's one chap who won't be going to heaven.
Donald Trump on 19:23 - Feb 24 with 1866 viewstrampie

On checking where the different runners and rides sit on both sides there are some even more right wing than Trump.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Donald Trump on 19:29 - Feb 24 with 1859 viewsdgt73

Donald's going to build a big wall - 1000 miles long.......

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Donald Trump on 19:35 - Feb 24 with 1847 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 19:29 - Feb 24 by dgt73

He'd love you if he met you dgt!
Donald Trump on 19:38 - Feb 24 with 1834 viewsdgt73

Donald Trump on 19:35 - Feb 24 by londonlisa2001

He'd love you if he met you dgt!

And he'd probably hate you.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 19:38]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Donald Trump on 19:57 - Feb 24 with 1817 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 19:38 - Feb 24 by dgt73

And he'd probably hate you.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 19:38]

Yep.
Donald Trump on 20:03 - Feb 24 with 1808 viewsThursday

Nah, he's not.
Donald Trump on 20:09 - Feb 24 with 1803 viewslonglostjack

Walls? Are you a communist or what?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Donald Trump on 23:15 - Feb 24 with 1747 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 13:43 - Feb 24 by londonlisa2001

Pure sour grapes Lisa, Cruz is desperate after the staffer fecked up, Rubio has a good chance, but unlikely to get anywhere. As I have said before it is Trumps to lose. But Trump is talking about a running mate either if he is insane it has been mooted that Sarah Palin could be the one or a more sensible name would be Rudy Giuliani. But who knows in this crazy campaign!

Donald Trump on 01:06 - Feb 28 with 1641 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 23:15 - Feb 24 by snork44

Pure sour grapes Lisa, Cruz is desperate after the staffer fecked up, Rubio has a good chance, but unlikely to get anywhere. As I have said before it is Trumps to lose. But Trump is talking about a running mate either if he is insane it has been mooted that Sarah Palin could be the one or a more sensible name would be Rudy Giuliani. But who knows in this crazy campaign!

Now Hillary has won South Carolina, so it looks like she has virtually sewn up the Democratic nomination and she has been endorsed by Gabby Gifford the Politician shot by a madman. Watch out for Hillary versus 'The Donald' between now and November.

Donald Trump on 20:18 - Feb 28 with 1580 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 01:06 - Feb 28 by snork44

Now Hillary has won South Carolina, so it looks like she has virtually sewn up the Democratic nomination and she has been endorsed by Gabby Gifford the Politician shot by a madman. Watch out for Hillary versus 'The Donald' between now and November.

I actually watched the final republican debate this week (it was repeated on CNN). I also watched both Hillary and Sanders' speeches yesterday (Hillary after winning South Carolina, Sanders made a speech in Minnesota).

Trump. Cruz and Rubio are all just awful - Rubio seems to now believe he's being amusing attacking Trump, which to be fair, someone should have done ages ago. but it's all too late so he just comes across as a whining clown.

Sanders was very very good I thought, but his support is rapidly draining away and he just can't get the support he needs from minorities. Hillary is pretty unlikeable in many ways but is surely now the presumptive nominee. I can't see any of the three republicans (and it surely will be Trump now) beating her.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 20:19]
Donald Trump on 20:28 - Feb 28 with 1573 viewsexiledclaseboy

A round up of the states voting (or not voting in one case) on Tuesday at the link.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/super-tuesday-states-219886
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 20:28]

Donald Trump on 20:33 - Feb 28 with 1563 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 20:28 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

A round up of the states voting (or not voting in one case) on Tuesday at the link.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/super-tuesday-states-219886
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 20:28]

Looks like both you and I were wrong ecb and Trump is going to do it.

We made the mistake of underestimating the stupidity of the American people (not all of them obviously, just a very large number).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024