Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43355 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 16:12 - Feb 29 with 1596 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 16:07 - Feb 29 by Lohengrin

I laughed out loud when I read Tramp's latest pearls of wisdom. It has to be some sort of elaborate hoax, surely?

"Alfa male"

A true 'Alfa Romeo' is Putin.
Donald Trump on 16:17 - Feb 29 with 1587 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 16:12 - Feb 29 by londonlisa2001

A true 'Alfa Romeo' is Putin.

Indeed. The only thing he's lacking is a decent tailor and another six or seven inches in height and you'd mistake him for a young Rock Hudson.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald Trump on 17:14 - Feb 29 with 1544 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 10:54 - Feb 29 by Lohengrin

Trump's daughter is married to a Jew, his grandchildren are being raised as Jews and this straight from the wigmeister himself... "“We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100 percent, 1,000 percent."

I don't think anybody is going to get him confused with Alfred Rosenberg any time soon, do you?

Seems he's happy to have the KKK on his side.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/28/donald_trump_is_lying_about_da
Donald Trump on 17:15 - Feb 29 with 1538 viewsDarran

Donald Trump on 17:14 - Feb 29 by Humpty

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/28/donald_trump_is_lying_about_da

Lohengrin?

Yeah he's always been the same.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald Trump on 17:19 - Feb 29 with 1537 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 17:14 - Feb 29 by Humpty

"Trump briefly flirted with running for president on the Reform Party ticket, but concluded that the party was too full of extremists."

Apparently not.

Donald Trump on 17:25 - Feb 29 with 1527 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 17:19 - Feb 29 by Lohengrin

"Trump briefly flirted with running for president on the Reform Party ticket, but concluded that the party was too full of extremists."

Apparently not.

Did you read the article?

In 2000 he didn't want to run with the KKK as they were extremist.

In 2016 he's pretending he's never heard of them. And they're backing him.

Read the whole article.

Do you believe he doesn't know who David Duke is?
Donald Trump on 17:37 - Feb 29 with 1518 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 17:25 - Feb 29 by Humpty

Did you read the article?

In 2000 he didn't want to run with the KKK as they were extremist.

In 2016 he's pretending he's never heard of them. And they're backing him.

Read the whole article.

Do you believe he doesn't know who David Duke is?

Trump was probably attracted to the Reform Party because of Ross Perot and not a lot else. He didn't hang around long either. He issued a fairly public disavowal in the New York Times on February 14th, 2000: " So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.".

He's nothing to hide. He knew of him, clearly, but it's doubtful he "knew" him. They're hardly likely to move in the same social circles, are they?

Don't take the above as me mounting some sort of a defence of Trump either. I couldn't care less about him.

Donald Trump on 18:09 - Feb 29 with 1496 viewsDarran

lol

http://www.lbc.co.uk/who-said-it-trump-or-mussolini-quiz-125878

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 18:18 - Feb 29 with 1483 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 18:09 - Feb 29 by Darran

lol

http://www.lbc.co.uk/who-said-it-trump-or-mussolini-quiz-125878

“It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”

I could have told you instantly where that quote originated. Could Trump? He probably remembers it as something his college football coach drilled into the players.

Donald Trump on 18:19 - Feb 29 with 1482 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 17:37 - Feb 29 by Lohengrin

Trump was probably attracted to the Reform Party because of Ross Perot and not a lot else. He didn't hang around long either. He issued a fairly public disavowal in the New York Times on February 14th, 2000: " So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.".

He's nothing to hide. He knew of him, clearly, but it's doubtful he "knew" him. They're hardly likely to move in the same social circles, are they?

Don't take the above as me mounting some sort of a defence of Trump either. I couldn't care less about him.

Exactly. Back then he knew exactly who David Duke was.

Now that Duke has backed him, he's pretending he doesn't know who he is and won't disavow Dukes support.

He flat out refused to condemn the Klan. He's never heard of them apparently.

Says a lot about him and his supporters.
Donald Trump on 18:22 - Feb 29 with 1476 viewsHumpty

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/29/theres_no_more_denying_trumps_campaign_of_hate_h
Donald Trump on 18:22 - Feb 29 with 1476 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 18:19 - Feb 29 by Humpty

Exactly. Back then he knew exactly who David Duke was.

Now that Duke has backed him, he's pretending he doesn't know who he is and won't disavow Dukes support.

He flat out refused to condemn the Klan. He's never heard of them apparently.

Says a lot about him and his supporters.

Write it down to a fool doing as fools are wont.

Donald Trump on 18:24 - Feb 29 with 1473 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 18:22 - Feb 29 by Lohengrin

Write it down to a fool doing as fools are wont.

I'll write it down as a clever man pretending to be racist so that stupid racists will support him.

Fair play to him. It's working.
Donald Trump on 18:34 - Feb 29 with 1469 viewsLohengrin

Donald Trump on 18:24 - Feb 29 by Humpty

I'll write it down as a clever man pretending to be racist so that stupid racists will support him.

Fair play to him. It's working.

You give him far too much credit. I doubt there's many have him marked down as an astute disciple of Machiavelli.

Donald Trump on 22:54 - Feb 29 with 1419 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 18:34 - Feb 29 by Lohengrin

You give him far too much credit. I doubt there's many have him marked down as an astute disciple of Machiavelli.

Somehow whenever I think of Machiavelli a certain Peter Mandlson slides into my memory as slimy as the Trumpster is he can never hold a candle to the former MP for Hartlepool. On CNN now they now debating the fact when Trump gets nominated will this be the end of the GOP and some leading Republicans are now shitting themselves at the very real possibility of Trump as the next Commander in Chief.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Donald Trump on 19:05 - Mar 1 with 1350 viewsexiledclaseboy

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/the-suicide-of-the-gop-establishment/

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump on 02:31 - Mar 2 with 1285 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'm proud to be able to say that Trump lost Texas at least.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 02:50 - Mar 2 with 1282 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 19:05 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/the-suicide-of-the-gop-establishment/

Trump and Clinton won seven states each on Super Tuesday, Cruz won three states, Rubio won his first state and on the other side Sanders won won four states. So it looks like Clinton and the Trumpster look like the front runners in for the nomination. Unfortunately Trump won my home state of Georgia.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 12:07]

Donald Trump on 03:41 - Mar 2 with 1277 viewsLoyal

This is all going to end in tears I tell you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 11:53 - Mar 2 with 1215 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Donald Trump on 03:41 - Mar 2 by Loyal

This is all going to end in tears I tell you.

Trump or Clinton

God bless America

Facking my facking eyes !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Donald Trump on 11:56 - Mar 2 with 1203 viewsjackportis

They say trump is racists. However. Why does Hillary Clinton Alway Always Always have a mixed group of ethnics behind her in the audience when she is on stage. This is a selected audience...utter discrageful and should be addressed..

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Donald Trump on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 1198 viewsWarwickHunt

Donald Trump on 02:31 - Mar 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'm proud to be able to say that Trump lost Texas at least.

KInky Friedman and Joe Lansdale for president and VP - not bothered which way round.
Donald Trump on 12:48 - Mar 2 with 1168 viewsPegojack

Donald Trump on 11:56 - Mar 2 by jackportis

They say trump is racists. However. Why does Hillary Clinton Alway Always Always have a mixed group of ethnics behind her in the audience when she is on stage. This is a selected audience...utter discrageful and should be addressed..

How do you suggest it is addressed?

Get rid of all those disgraceful 'ethnics'?
Donald Trump on 13:28 - Mar 2 with 1142 viewsjackportis

Donald Trump on 12:48 - Mar 2 by Pegojack

How do you suggest it is addressed?

Get rid of all those disgraceful 'ethnics'?

I would never say ethnics are disgraceful. I did not say they were. Read properly before making an assumption. Someone in her party strategically organises different races for the sake of representation in politics. This is wrong. Watch it every time she is on podium she will have whites, Chinese, blacks, Muslim and turban wearers behind her. I'm surprised nobody has challenged this positive racism.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Donald Trump on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 1108 viewssnork44

Donald Trump on 13:28 - Mar 2 by jackportis

I would never say ethnics are disgraceful. I did not say they were. Read properly before making an assumption. Someone in her party strategically organises different races for the sake of representation in politics. This is wrong. Watch it every time she is on podium she will have whites, Chinese, blacks, Muslim and turban wearers behind her. I'm surprised nobody has challenged this positive racism.

What Hillary s doing is copying what Obama did in his election campaigns, but race is a touchy subject here. When you see a disproportionate amount of African Americans being shot by the police then you can understand why both Democratic candidates are being totally inclusive.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 15:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024