Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 13:40 - Jan 27 with 43357 viewsLoyal

Beginning to gain momentum, regardless of people's feelings on him.

Some people are saying that he will never be President.

One name Ronald Reagan. The Americans love all this, and would vote for it to happen.
That I am sure.

My view is he won't live long enough for this to materialise.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2016 13:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump on 19:15 - Jan 28 with 2276 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 19:13 - Jan 28 by londonlisa2001

Oh I will too. I find it hugely surprising that anyone at all takes any notice of him.

I just find it very, very funny that more moderate republicans are terrified that he'll win the nomination because it will demonstrate to the rest of the world quite how many absolute f***wits are in the party. I'm not quite sure why the emergence of the teaparty hasn't already demonstrated that to be honest.

Anything can happen though. Jeremy Corbyn is leader of the Labour Party after all
Donald Trump on 19:34 - Jan 28 with 2252 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 19:15 - Jan 28 by acejack3065

Anything can happen though. Jeremy Corbyn is leader of the Labour Party after all

I'm not a Corbyn fan, but to compare him with The Donald is utterly unfair.
Donald Trump on 19:37 - Jan 28 with 2253 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 19:34 - Jan 28 by londonlisa2001

Politically it's wholly unfair. But if 12 months ago you'd have said that Beardy Jezza would be leading my party I'd have laughed hard enough to wee a little.
Donald Trump on 19:39 - Jan 28 with 2252 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump on 19:37 - Jan 28 by acejack3065

Politically it's wholly unfair. But if 12 months ago you'd have said that Beardy Jezza would be leading my party I'd have laughed hard enough to wee a little.

Only now everyone else is laughing instead.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump on 19:40 - Jan 28 with 2248 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 19:39 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

Only now everyone else is laughing instead.

I'm still laughing too because if I stop I'll cry
Donald Trump on 19:46 - Jan 28 with 2229 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump on 19:40 - Jan 28 by acejack3065

I'm still laughing too because if I stop I'll cry

Donald Trump on 19:49 - Jan 28 with 2235 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 19:46 - Jan 28 by londonlisa2001

It's fine. If he makes it to 2020 I'll kiss Perchy.
Donald Trump on 20:28 - Jan 28 with 2224 viewsDavillin

Donald Trump on 19:03 - Jan 28 by exiledclaseboy

On your last para - he keeps rolling on because no votes have been cast yet. If Trump lasts much longer than Super Tuesday I'll be genuinely surprised.

. . . because you clearly understand the U.S. presidential election peregrination.

Thanks for the .
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 20:30]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 04:19 - Jan 29 with 2158 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 19:13 - Jan 28 by londonlisa2001

Oh I will too. I find it hugely surprising that anyone at all takes any notice of him.

I just find it very, very funny that more moderate republicans are terrified that he'll win the nomination because it will demonstrate to the rest of the world quite how many absolute f***wits are in the party. I'm not quite sure why the emergence of the teaparty hasn't already demonstrated that to be honest.

Spot on. The GOP has been actively creating these f*ckwits for decades. Now they're wondering how have the f*ck have all these f*ckwits suddenly arrived and taken over their party.

Erm because you invited them in and wound them up into such a state of frenzy and they actually believed your lies.

It started in the sixties when Lyndon Johnson pushed through civil rights acts bravely knowing it would lose the Democrats lots of votes in the South. So that black people could go to schools and sit on all parts of the bus. And drink out of water coolers that decent white folk drank out of.
Crazy shit like that. LBJ did it because it was the right thing to do, knowing he would lose the south.

And the Republicans were happy to hoover up all those angry disgruntled racists. Because Richard Nixon didn't have the same morals as LBJ. And that's why the South is now Republican.

So the Republicans who's only really wanted to reduce taxes and slash spending became as racist as they could. And it worked for them.

They still had the sense not to try to attract the Christian right. A group so bonkers nobody would want them in your party.

As Barry Goldwater, failed GOP presidential candidate said in 1964 “Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Then in the eighties, a mentally ill actor pretending to be a president Ronald Reagan decided to invite the the mad Christian right in. He also revoked the Fairness Doctrine, a rule that news broadcasting should be sort of, erm, fair.

Now they had a vehicle to pump out relentless right wing propaganda appealing to racists and religious nutters obsessed about abortion. It's called Fox News. People like Dav love it.

And now they are wondering how the f*ck the GOP nominee is an oaf like Donald Trump. How are idiots like him ruining our party which only wants tax cuts for rich people and less services for poor people, which is their only true aim.

Where have all these religious racist nutters come from that have taken over our party?

Sorry GOP. You created them. You used Fox News and FM radio to tell them that blacks are scary, abortion is murder, Mexicans are rapists and Obama wants to steal all your guns. You encouraged this madness. Now you're wondering where all the nutters have come from who would vote for an imbecile like Trump. Enjoy.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 4:31]
Donald Trump on 07:44 - Jan 29 with 2133 viewsepaul

Donald Trump on 04:19 - Jan 29 by Humpty

Spot on. The GOP has been actively creating these f*ckwits for decades. Now they're wondering how have the f*ck have all these f*ckwits suddenly arrived and taken over their party.

Erm because you invited them in and wound them up into such a state of frenzy and they actually believed your lies.

It started in the sixties when Lyndon Johnson pushed through civil rights acts bravely knowing it would lose the Democrats lots of votes in the South. So that black people could go to schools and sit on all parts of the bus. And drink out of water coolers that decent white folk drank out of.
Crazy shit like that. LBJ did it because it was the right thing to do, knowing he would lose the south.

And the Republicans were happy to hoover up all those angry disgruntled racists. Because Richard Nixon didn't have the same morals as LBJ. And that's why the South is now Republican.

So the Republicans who's only really wanted to reduce taxes and slash spending became as racist as they could. And it worked for them.

They still had the sense not to try to attract the Christian right. A group so bonkers nobody would want them in your party.

As Barry Goldwater, failed GOP presidential candidate said in 1964 “Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Then in the eighties, a mentally ill actor pretending to be a president Ronald Reagan decided to invite the the mad Christian right in. He also revoked the Fairness Doctrine, a rule that news broadcasting should be sort of, erm, fair.

Now they had a vehicle to pump out relentless right wing propaganda appealing to racists and religious nutters obsessed about abortion. It's called Fox News. People like Dav love it.

And now they are wondering how the f*ck the GOP nominee is an oaf like Donald Trump. How are idiots like him ruining our party which only wants tax cuts for rich people and less services for poor people, which is their only true aim.

Where have all these religious racist nutters come from that have taken over our party?

Sorry GOP. You created them. You used Fox News and FM radio to tell them that blacks are scary, abortion is murder, Mexicans are rapists and Obama wants to steal all your guns. You encouraged this madness. Now you're wondering where all the nutters have come from who would vote for an imbecile like Trump. Enjoy.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 4:31]

Brilliant, they're called conservatives over here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Donald Trump on 09:34 - Jan 29 with 2108 viewsWarwickHunt

Donald Trump on 19:34 - Jan 28 by londonlisa2001

Correct. Trump actually has a chance of being elected...
Donald Trump on 11:25 - Jan 29 with 2069 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 09:34 - Jan 29 by WarwickHunt

Correct. Trump actually has a chance of being elected...

Ba Dum Tish
Donald Trump on 11:28 - Jan 29 with 2067 viewsacejack3065

Now you've done it Humpty...
Donald Trump on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 2003 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Donald Trump on 19:18 - Feb 2 with 1941 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well that went well. Perhaps my Super Tuesday prediction for Trump was too optimistic. Beaten into second place in Iowa by Cruz, who's even more batsh*t crazy than Trump is. Worse, Cruz has God in his side. Still, it's only Iowa. Mainstream GOP money will now flow towards Rubio. Who at least has the advantage of not being quite so nuts as the other two.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 19:21]

Donald Trump on 19:22 - Feb 2 with 1936 viewsdickythorpe

God bless America.
Donald Trump on 19:50 - Feb 2 with 1918 viewsHumpty

What a loser.
Donald Trump on 11:40 - Feb 3 with 1862 viewsswanjackal

I genuinely am not sure if his campaign began as a joke, just to prove he could gain people to support him no matter how outrageous his view (as he has flip flopping views on a lot of where he stands) and then realised he could actually win the GOP vote so has doubled down. Or, he genuinely is that ego-maniacal. I fear it's a bit of both, either way, he seems to have his followers and despite being pulled up on some of the crazier talk, and being hypocritical in his views, he is obviously Teflon coated.

As someone mentioned above, the candidates are the product of the last couple of decades, and nobody who stands on the republican side should really be shocked at the shower that they have assembled as their front runners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Donald Trump on 15:59 - Feb 3 with 1820 viewsNeiltheTaylor

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/02/no-bernie-sanders-not-ame

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Donald Trump on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1807 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump on 15:59 - Feb 3 by NeiltheTaylor

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/02/no-bernie-sanders-not-ame

I quite like Bernie. It's been fascinating to see him climb from relative obscurity to forcing coin tosses for delegates against Hilary.

However, I feel there are only so many candidates he could beat to the white house if he does win the Democratic nomination. I think he could beat Trump, Cruz and Bush but not Rubio. I'm not so sure Hilary would have that problem.

Whereas I think the world could've lived with President Romney, there isn't anyone I'd pick from the Republican side this time round. It's an absolute sh*t show.
Donald Trump on 18:34 - Feb 3 with 1771 viewsdailew

Might well be seen as the saviour of the western world in years to come. Had the guts to say what's need in spite of intense pressure from the PC brigade.

May give other countries confidence to have their own Trump-style immigration policy. These countries will continue to grow and prosper while the others quickly descend into Muslim majority third-world shitholes.

As things stand the UK will have over 40m muslims by 2061. They'll be in a majority by 2071.

Donald Trump on 19:16 - Feb 3 with 1758 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump on 18:34 - Feb 3 by dailew

Might well be seen as the saviour of the western world in years to come. Had the guts to say what's need in spite of intense pressure from the PC brigade.

May give other countries confidence to have their own Trump-style immigration policy. These countries will continue to grow and prosper while the others quickly descend into Muslim majority third-world shitholes.

As things stand the UK will have over 40m muslims by 2061. They'll be in a majority by 2071.

Donald Trump the saviour of the western world. Heh!
Donald Trump on 19:25 - Feb 3 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump on 18:34 - Feb 3 by dailew

I don't think even you believe what you've written in your last two sentences.

Donald Trump on 19:27 - Feb 3 with 1749 viewsexiledclaseboy

Donald Trump on 19:16 - Feb 3 by Humpty

Donald Trump the saviour of the western world. Heh!

Might be difficult as he couldn't even get Iowa to vote for him.

Donald Trump on 19:32 - Feb 3 with 1745 viewsdailew

Donald Trump on 19:27 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

Might be difficult as he couldn't even get Iowa to vote for him.

But he hasn't even fowkussed yeah !!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024