Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread 18:35 - Jan 27 with 11988 viewsJackfath

Here we go once more.

Too soon for Eddie Jones to get England firing? Make no mistake if they don't do it this year they will next.

Wales looking good many injured players back, a settled team.

Scotland. The surprise package, again?

France. I wonder what sort of team will turn up?

Ireland. Installed as favourites, the team to beat?

Italy battlers for the wooden spoon once more?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:01 - Feb 4 with 1675 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 12:39 - Feb 4 by father_jack

gatland hit the ground running in 08 mind.

To be fair Gatland ripped it up a bit and did it his way picking 13 Ospreys

Jones seems to have carried on with 1st team selection - although to be fair they were never in as bad a place as we were after Jenkins in 2007

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:11 - Feb 4 with 1663 viewsmagicdaps10

When i said Wales will put a minimum 8 points on Ireland, i meant they will winwith minimum 8 points to spare.

Ireland are capable on their own patch even without a number of players but i can see the Welsh front 5 smashing the Irish all over the park. Ireland will probably go with Payne and Henshaw in the centre and as much as i rate Henshaw i feel the two are coming off injuries lay offs and both Davies and Roberts are up to speed.

Ireland 10 Wales 27.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:14 - Feb 4 with 1661 viewssherpajacob

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 12:30 - Feb 4 by bonymine

Chris Ashton's 10 week ban appeal fails.

Absolutely vindicated obnoxious tw@t got exactly what he deserves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35486219

Of course it failed, his victim was Irish, anybody in the pro12 could have told him not to bother.

Still cant stand him

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:18 - Feb 4 with 1660 viewsmonmouth

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:11 - Feb 4 by magicdaps10

When i said Wales will put a minimum 8 points on Ireland, i meant they will winwith minimum 8 points to spare.

Ireland are capable on their own patch even without a number of players but i can see the Welsh front 5 smashing the Irish all over the park. Ireland will probably go with Payne and Henshaw in the centre and as much as i rate Henshaw i feel the two are coming off injuries lay offs and both Davies and Roberts are up to speed.

Ireland 10 Wales 27.

I know. I was just playing the Cassandra. Looking at the teams I think you could be right, although its going to be very 'irish' with wind and high balls. We need to beat the shit out of them up front.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:38 - Feb 4 with 1648 viewssherpajacob

England pick Danny care who can be a handful.
Haskell on open side, robshaw on blind, the England back row might be a little slow getting to the breakdown if the Scots can exploit it. Although fly half remains their big weak spot, other than that the sweaties have a decent team.

Glad we've gone with Luke girafferis, would be happier Lydiate starting just to stop the Irish back row at source.
Anybody know when the Irish team is out. I think it may be a case of stop obrien and you stop Ireland

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:50 - Feb 4 with 1637 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:18 - Feb 4 by monmouth

I know. I was just playing the Cassandra. Looking at the teams I think you could be right, although its going to be very 'irish' with wind and high balls. We need to beat the shit out of them up front.

The basis of playing to the elements especially high balls is having a front 5 who can and will dominate.Rory Best will be his usual in the face way but with Devin Toner as the linchpin in the boiler room then i just cant see them dominating Rob Evs, Samson and Alun Wyn. The half backs will equal each other out and Ireland will have an advantage with Rob Kearney but with no Bowe and a injured in form Fitzgerald not playing then he will have a lot on his hands with North and a inform Tom James.

As i say, Ireland have it in them but if the game is played 10 times then Wales have 8 wins in them for sure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:04 - Feb 4 with 1616 viewsNogginthenog

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/02/03/fat-lads-who-played-rugby-once-in-sc
[Post edited 4 Feb 2016 15:05]
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:56 - Feb 5 with 1545 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

If O'Brien and Kearney out we should win a lot easier

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:40 - Feb 5 with 1522 viewsswanjackal

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:38 - Feb 4 by sherpajacob

Haskell on open side, robshaw on blind, the England back row might be a little slow getting to the breakdown if the Scots can exploit it. Although fly half remains their big weak spot, other than that the sweaties have a decent team.

Glad we've gone with Luke girafferis, would be happier Lydiate starting just to stop the Irish back row at source.
Anybody know when the Irish team is out. I think it may be a case of stop obrien and you stop Ireland

I'd go with that Luke fella, he wouldl be fantastic in the lineouts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:15 - Feb 5 with 1483 viewsJackfath

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:38 - Feb 4 by sherpajacob

Could you expand on what you mean by "stop the Irish back row at source"?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:18 - Feb 5 with 1481 viewsexiledclaseboy

All the Guardan's rugby writers reckon Wales are a shoo in for the title. Just saying.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:18]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:21 - Feb 5 with 1471 viewsJackfath

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:18 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

All the Guardan's rugby writers reckon Wales are a shoo in for the title. Just saying.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:18]

Win Sunday and I'll agree. Too soon for Eddie Jones to sort England out. I hope.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:14 - Feb 5 with 1445 viewsVetchitBack

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 07:41 - Jan 29 by epaul

I always thought Hartley looked more like a cabbage-patch doll?

Wales got a great chance Ireland not the same without O'Connell and England have gone from being too nice to too nasty too quickly. The rest I don't think are as good as Wales.

Commenting on a rugby thread eh!? The younger me would be turning in my Adidas Sambas. I blame diving foreigners for the wussification of football.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:43 - Feb 6 with 1378 viewssherpajacob

If we can get past Ireland tomorrow, there's nothing to fear from any of the other teams.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:44 - Feb 6 with 1377 viewsJackfath

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:43 - Feb 6 by sherpajacob

If we can get past Ireland tomorrow, there's nothing to fear from any of the other teams.

Correct.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 1281 viewssherpajacob

Anscombe out, Liam Williams in.

If he's fit that's no bad thing.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:16 - Feb 7 with 1275 viewsJackfath

Gareth Thomas is getting camper everytime I see him on TV.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:19 - Feb 7 with 1267 viewssherpajacob

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:16 - Feb 7 by Jackfath

Should have seen him in panto

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:21 - Feb 7 with 1256 viewsDarran

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:16 - Feb 7 by Jackfath

I miss him mincing down the wing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:31 - Feb 7 with 1244 viewsDarran

F*ck me where's the other four dwarves?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:38 - Feb 7 with 1235 viewsJackfath

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:31 - Feb 7 by Darran

F*ck me where's the other four dwarves?

It's an optical illusion as Bayfield is 6 foot 10.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:17 - Feb 7 with 1214 viewsmax936

2 instances of hands round the neck Gareth Davies and AWJ in the Ireland 22 and neither given shocking refereeing ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:26 - Feb 7 with 1206 viewsJackfath

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:17 - Feb 7 by max936

2 instances of hands round the neck Gareth Davies and AWJ in the Ireland 22 and neither given shocking refereeing ffs.

15 mins in and you're blaming the ref.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:26 - Feb 7 with 1205 viewsunion_jack

Priestlsnd on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:29 - Feb 7 with 1193 viewsjackportis

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:26 - Feb 7 by union_jack

Priestlsnd on.

Priest land needed kick up Arse for not recovering after his knock on..just watched

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024