Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread 18:35 - Jan 27 with 12068 viewsJackfath

Here we go once more.

Too soon for Eddie Jones to get England firing? Make no mistake if they don't do it this year they will next.

Wales looking good many injured players back, a settled team.

Scotland. The surprise package, again?

France. I wonder what sort of team will turn up?

Ireland. Installed as favourites, the team to beat?

Italy battlers for the wooden spoon once more?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 18:55 - Jan 27 with 3783 viewssherpajacob

If Ireland are favourites, probably mean they'll finish 4th.

Outlawing the choke tackle has seriously damaged their game plan.

England are favourites on odds checker 7/4
Wales & Ireland both 10/3
France 6
Scotland 16.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 18:59 - Jan 27 with 3776 viewsdickythorpe

Too soon for England, Hartley as captain is laughable. I'm sure you can bet on him getting sent off already! Eddie Jones has a wonderfull sense of humour, but they always get their selections wrong.
We'll do ok, might struggle later on but I think we'll beat Ireland who have lost their aura recently.
Scotland have a marvellous chance to get off to a winning start and in this tourney momentum is everything.
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:16 - Jan 27 with 3760 viewsbathgatejack

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 18:59 - Jan 27 by dickythorpe

Too soon for England, Hartley as captain is laughable. I'm sure you can bet on him getting sent off already! Eddie Jones has a wonderfull sense of humour, but they always get their selections wrong.
We'll do ok, might struggle later on but I think we'll beat Ireland who have lost their aura recently.
Scotland have a marvellous chance to get off to a winning start and in this tourney momentum is everything.

com on the scots and the welsh
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:46 - Jan 27 with 3703 viewsbuilthjack

Get the daffodil face masks out

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:49 - Jan 27 with 3698 viewsmagicdaps10

Wales will put minimum 8 points on the Irish next week, no problems.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:55 - Jan 27 with 3668 viewsDan_Swan

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 18:55 - Jan 27 by sherpajacob

If Ireland are favourites, probably mean they'll finish 4th.

Outlawing the choke tackle has seriously damaged their game plan.

England are favourites on odds checker 7/4
Wales & Ireland both 10/3
France 6
Scotland 16.

Scotland at 16/1 is fairly generous in my eyes. I think they are a far better side than some give them credit for!

Still following Dr's orders!

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 07:41 - Jan 29 with 3591 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 08:50 - Jan 29 with 3570 viewsmonmouth

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:49 - Jan 27 by magicdaps10

Wales will put minimum 8 points on the Irish next week, no problems.

Agree. Ireland 27 Wales 8 sounds about right. I detest Oirish rugby, but they'll plant Wales out there barring a miracle.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:11 - Jan 29 with 3525 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Anyway of putting a bet on that Scotland finish higher up the table than England??

If so does anyone know any odds

England favourites is incredible considering we beat them with half a side

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 16:15 - Jan 29 with 3498 viewsorion3016

We've been slow out of the blocks last couple of years and then gone on and played well. Tough one to start in Dublin. England should do well if they click.

It is post world cup year which usually means we'll win it

Be over there now after

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 16:20 - Jan 29 with 3492 viewsphact0rri

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 15:11 - Jan 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Anyway of putting a bet on that Scotland finish higher up the table than England??

If so does anyone know any odds

England favourites is incredible considering we beat them with half a side

New Coach... new approach... everyone is feeling positive. To be fair I am curious how Eddie Jones runs things. Granted I'm more interested in what is happening to japanese rugby... than the english however

As for us, if we are at full strength there's no reason we can't do this thing proper like.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:31 - Feb 3 with 3405 viewsJackfath

Looking forward to this on Sunday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35478038

Wales team: Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues); George North (Northampton Saints), Jonathan Davies (ASM Clermont), Jamie Roberts (Harlequins), Tom James (Cardiff Blues); Dan Biggar (Ospreys), Gareth Davies (Scarlets); Rob Evans (Scarlets), Scott Baldwin (Ospreys), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Luke Charteris (Racing 92), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues, Capt), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Taulupe Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons).

Replacements: Ken Owens (Scarlets), Gethin Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs), Bradley Davies (Wasps), Dan Lydiate (Ospreys), Lloyd Williams (Cardiff Blues), Rhys Priestland (Bath Rugby), Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues).

Enough there to beat Ireland I think and become faivourites to go on and win the tournament.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:50 - Feb 3 with 3388 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some of the games are on ITV this year are they not?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:52 - Feb 3 with 3387 viewsJackfath

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 19:50 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

Some of the games are on ITV this year are they not?

Here you go.

http://www.itv.com/six-nations/fixtures/6-nations-2016-fixtures

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:49 - Feb 3 with 3344 viewssherpajacob

My dilemma for Saturday with the Calcutta cup kicking off at 16:50

Do I record the game and watch it "as live" when I get home from the Liberty, or

On the hour's drive home listen to Ian "monkey felcher" Robertson on the radio, and then watch if afterwards to see what really happened.

I know Lawro, Mohammed, Souness etc are bad in the soccer, but no sports commentator in any sport anywhere in the world is as bad as Ian Robertson.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:08 - Feb 3 with 3321 viewsBarryTownSwam

Don't forget Barry Town live on S4C at 5.15pm
Big Welsh Cup tie v TNS

Gotta be an interesting diversion for anyone who hates rugby
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:21 - Feb 3 with 3309 viewsWxmJax

Why is Sam playing when he's only got one game under his belt in several months ? Surely better to start with him on the bench ? Nice to see Tipuric starting though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:24 - Feb 3 with 3305 viewsPozuelosSideys

No O'Driscoll last year, and now no O'Connell anymore. Ireland will be lacking that extra 2% that made them the team that they were. They just wont be the same. All on Sexton now and he has hardly set the world alight recently. Think Wales win in Dublin

Wales look strongest imo. Too soon for England. Scotland better. France who knows. Italy nope.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 09:18 - Feb 4 with 3243 viewsCooperman

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:24 - Feb 3 by PozuelosSideys

No O'Driscoll last year, and now no O'Connell anymore. Ireland will be lacking that extra 2% that made them the team that they were. They just wont be the same. All on Sexton now and he has hardly set the world alight recently. Think Wales win in Dublin

Wales look strongest imo. Too soon for England. Scotland better. France who knows. Italy nope.

I'm going with Wales too and agree with your last line.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 09:47 - Feb 4 with 3226 viewsdickythorpe

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:49 - Feb 3 by sherpajacob

My dilemma for Saturday with the Calcutta cup kicking off at 16:50

Do I record the game and watch it "as live" when I get home from the Liberty, or

On the hour's drive home listen to Ian "monkey felcher" Robertson on the radio, and then watch if afterwards to see what really happened.

I know Lawro, Mohammed, Souness etc are bad in the soccer, but no sports commentator in any sport anywhere in the world is as bad as Ian Robertson.

There's something weird with Robertson - I bet he does unmentionable things in his bedroom while watching rugby on the TV surrounded by pictures of David Sole, Gavin Hastings and Jim Renwick
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 10:03 - Feb 4 with 3215 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 09:47 - Feb 4 by dickythorpe

There's something weird with Robertson - I bet he does unmentionable things in his bedroom while watching rugby on the TV surrounded by pictures of David Sole, Gavin Hastings and Jim Renwick

I think his pictures will be of English players. He's staggeringly biased towards England which is why the Scots hate him with a vengeance..

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:02 - Feb 4 with 3195 viewssherpajacob

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 10:03 - Feb 4 by Joe_bradshaw

I think his pictures will be of English players. He's staggeringly biased towards England which is why the Scots hate him with a vengeance..

Yes, he's one of the Cambridge bbc rugby mafia.

The only reason such an inept commentator and pundit has retained his position so long.

His bias towards England is staggering.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 12:30 - Feb 4 with 3162 viewsbonymine

Chris Ashton's 10 week ban appeal fails.

Absolutely vindicated obnoxious tw@t got exactly what he deserves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35486219

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 12:39 - Feb 4 with 3158 viewsfather_jack

gatland hit the ground running in 08 mind.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 12:40 - Feb 4 with 3157 viewsmonmouth

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 12:30 - Feb 4 by bonymine

Chris Ashton's 10 week ban appeal fails.

Absolutely vindicated obnoxious tw@t got exactly what he deserves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35486219

Shame for all the other teams the useless pig faced c**t might have played against though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024