Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jacks Are.......? 22:19 - Feb 1 with 4177 viewsPhil_S

The Jacks Are.......?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:28 - Feb 1 with 4082 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Going up. Definitely

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:41 - Feb 1 with 3957 viewsowainglyndwr

Up 15pts 15 Games to go.
The Jacks Are.......? on 22:49 - Feb 1 with 3908 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think it'll be close but we'll just about stay up.

A long hard think needs to happen then or we'll just be delaying things for a year
The Jacks Are.......? on 22:53 - Feb 1 with 3890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:49 - Feb 1 by AngelRangelQS

A long hard think needs to happen then or we'll just be delaying things for a year

If we stay up I'm pretty certin Franco will stay on. We could have stumbled upon a gem here

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:56 - Feb 1 with 3873 viewsLoyal

Doing it cheaply.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:58 - Feb 1 with 3869 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think the wisest thing the board can do right now is not listen to the army of monkeys we have on here and go out signing a bunch of no marks on big contracts in a panic - the likes of Chester, Sinclair blah blah. Stick to loans and not commit any real funds out of next seasons kitty. We have enough in the squad to keep us up, regardless of what the drama queens think.

Teams at the bottom make that mistake every year - they bring in those players who will "fight", "dig in" and
"have a go" instead of bringing genuine quality to their squads - yeh that works for a few months, but then youre stuck with bang average players who cant hack it over a season and it starts all over again.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Jacks Are.......? on 23:08 - Feb 1 with 3823 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:53 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

If we stay up I'm pretty certin Franco will stay on. We could have stumbled upon a gem here

Not just about the manager, though i do agree.

The whole recruitment/commercial side seriously needs to be looked at. I'd also include the amount of money we spend on academy players in that too.
The Jacks Are.......? on 23:08 - Feb 1 with 3821 viewsLoyal

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:58 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

I think the wisest thing the board can do right now is not listen to the army of monkeys we have on here and go out signing a bunch of no marks on big contracts in a panic - the likes of Chester, Sinclair blah blah. Stick to loans and not commit any real funds out of next seasons kitty. We have enough in the squad to keep us up, regardless of what the drama queens think.

Teams at the bottom make that mistake every year - they bring in those players who will "fight", "dig in" and
"have a go" instead of bringing genuine quality to their squads - yeh that works for a few months, but then youre stuck with bang average players who cant hack it over a season and it starts all over again.

Do you honestly think Huw reads this site ?

Honestly dont take it all too seriously.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

The Jacks Are.......? on 23:11 - Feb 1 with 3808 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Jacks Are.......? on 23:08 - Feb 1 by Loyal

Do you honestly think Huw reads this site ?

Honestly dont take it all too seriously.

Blah. Am getting narky. Never mind
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 23:12]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Jacks Are.......? on 23:14 - Feb 1 with 3792 viewsLoyal

The Jacks Are.......? on 23:11 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

Blah. Am getting narky. Never mind
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 23:12]

It's because you care 👍

The Jacks Are.......? on 23:18 - Feb 1 with 3767 viewsWingstandwood

I was extremely negative a few weeks back and thought SCFC was a dead cert for relegation!............But the club have since gone out and acquired the services of 'real' management/coaching team.

If the utterly abysmal Trojan-horse quartet i.e. those utter clowns Monk, Pep, Beattie and Kristian O' Leary had stayed SCFC would now be well and truly cut adrift at the bottom of the table.

My hope and expectation levels have risen dramatically likewise the same for the majority of fans who shared the same doom and gloom mindset. Respect to Alan Curtis for his input at what was a very difficult time-period!

Argus!

The Jacks Are.......? on 00:31 - Feb 2 with 3640 viewsUplandsJack

Staying up...... and honestly never doubted it from the minute I left the Etihad stadium, even though we'd just lost to a flukey goal... Once Monkey & his useless cronies had been fooked off, we were saved.... simples!
The Jacks Are.......? on 07:24 - Feb 2 with 3430 viewsEasternJack

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:56 - Feb 1 by Loyal

Doing it cheaply.

... since 2002.

That's going on 11 t-shirts that I'll be sending to the Liberty this summer.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 7:25]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Jacks Are.......? on 12:16 - Feb 2 with 3040 viewsPrivate_Partz

Excellent result of this poll. Shows we are all positive so let's cheer the lads on until the season ends. We will be much wiser ( both club and supporters) when we see this one through.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Jacks Are.......? on 12:37 - Feb 2 with 3008 viewsWingstandwood

The Jacks Are.......? on 12:16 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

Excellent result of this poll. Shows we are all positive so let's cheer the lads on until the season ends. We will be much wiser ( both club and supporters) when we see this one through.

Agree with that! It's a learning experience for everyone and I think HJ and the board will have learned from the negatives with future positive effect. I think 'the-jobs-for-boys' culture of the past where undeserved/unmerited playing contracts, managerial and coaching positions were dished out will now be a thing of the past.

The club is in the Premier League and should adopt a professional Premier League approach and appoint people whom are both capable and have the necessary 'higher-level' experience to do the job(s) required. There is too much money at stake to appoint incompetent rookies whose only ability would be to destroy SCFC's much admired footballing philosophy/playing style.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 12:38]

Argus!

The Jacks Are.......? on 17:19 - Feb 2 with 2729 viewsvetchonian

The Jacks Are.......? on 22:49 - Feb 1 by AngelRangelQS

You are right history shows that often temas who just miss relegation on season are often found in the zone the next, Villa,Sunderland and Newcastle are examples of this.

We should be ok, and need to review/regroup in the summer

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Jacks Are.......? on 18:00 - Feb 2 with 2684 viewsOldjack

I see the resident blueturds have voted

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Jacks Are.......? on 23:41 - Feb 2 with 2295 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Jacks Are.......? on 12:16 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

And not a BYHOFS in sight either

The Jacks Are.......? on 12:31 - Feb 4 with 1621 viewsTrundle10

Great Poll and deserved sticky :-I
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024