Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. 22:24 - Feb 2 with 4335 viewsGriffting

For me, he's not a player you take off. He's a real leader at the top. Keeps us motivated and focused from the front as well as being a real outlet. FG got that one wrong in my opinion.
Great performance for vast majority of the game. Gutted but would have taken a draw at 7.59 PM. Football is a funny ol' game.
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:27 - Feb 2 with 4301 viewsmidswan

i also dont think he should hve come off ,but, cant accept comments like " not a player you take off " Anyone can and should be taken off if the situation/game warrents it, no one can and should be untouchable ( although weve had a few in the past who would appeared to have been just that )
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:30 - Feb 2 with 4234 viewsunion_jack

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:27 - Feb 2 by midswan

i also dont think he should hve come off ,but, cant accept comments like " not a player you take off " Anyone can and should be taken off if the situation/game warrents it, no one can and should be untouchable ( although weve had a few in the past who would appeared to have been just that )

And also if your number comes up you go without question or sulking!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:43 - Feb 2 with 4089 viewsGriffting

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:27 - Feb 2 by midswan

I don't deny that any player can be subbed, it was just of my opinion that he shouldn't be subbed in a game when we are holding a lead because he's a leader and works hard to keep us in front. You're saying that like I thought we should keep him on without merit which certainly isn't the case.
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:53 - Feb 2 with 4026 viewsjack247

i thought he came off because he had worked his nuts of all game and may be likely to tire. He was also playing deeper than normal because he took up Kis role and FG may have thought we needed to tighten up that area to protect the lead.

Could have taken Routledge off, but he has more pace on the break. Can see both sides of it really. That goal was just scrappy, one of those things unfortunately. It would have looked a good substitution if we had hung on.
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:56 - Feb 2 with 3999 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:53 - Feb 2 by jack247

i thought he came off because he had worked his nuts of all game and may be likely to tire. He was also playing deeper than normal because he took up Kis role and FG may have thought we needed to tighten up that area to protect the lead.

Could have taken Routledge off, but he has more pace on the break. Can see both sides of it really. That goal was just scrappy, one of those things unfortunately. It would have looked a good substitution if we had hung on.

Never mind, I'm glad he looked peed off . Just shows how committed he really is. He'll be fine come Saturday. Great flexibility as well to play that more defensive role.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:57 - Feb 2 with 3997 viewsmax936

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:53 - Feb 2 by jack247

Routs was superb tonight, when his heads on he can be brilliant.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 3975 viewsperchrockjack

I hate players who aren't bothered about coming off.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 3972 viewsjack247

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:57 - Feb 2 by max936

Having a nippy striker with intelligent movement and link play suits Routledge down to the ground. Same for Siggy.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 23:03 - Feb 2 with 3928 viewsBanosswan

Bbc text commentary had it as he was playing the game and cleverly wasting time.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 23:47 - Feb 2 with 3799 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:57 - Feb 2 by max936

He could have a massive influence in the games coming up. One of the best million pounds the swans have ever spent. Tremendous , not bad for a journeyman!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 02:34 - Feb 3 with 3604 viewsandrew

To me it looked like he was pretending that he didnt know he was going off to waste time.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 07:09 - Feb 3 with 3453 views3swan

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 23:03 - Feb 2 by Banosswan

Bbc text commentary had it as he was playing the game and cleverly wasting time.

Yes agree with that, slowing the tempo down
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 08:01 - Feb 3 with 3306 viewsrealpencoedjack

im not even that sure that he was that upset at coming off, it looked to me as if he was just wasting a little bit of time by pretending that it couldn't be him cos it was a centre back coming on, so he just tried to get further away so it just all took longer. :)
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 10:49 - Feb 3 with 3117 viewsDafyddHuw

Ayew is a gem. That's exactly the sort of attitude we need in our players.
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. (n/t) on 10:55 - Feb 3 with 3093 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 13:49 - Feb 3 with 2959 viewsDavillin

It's disrespectful.

I did not agree with taking him off, as my iron-clad philosophy is that the best way to defend a one-goal lead is to make it a two-goal lead. Also, I think it's better to defend in their half if that is possible.

I like the story about his doing it to waste time, but I doubt it. I could say more, but I won't.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 14:05 - Feb 3 with 2909 viewsClinton

Love Ayew, just hope he doesnt get genuinely tee'd off if he gets subbed or benched occasionally now that we have Paloschi up top. There may not always be room for both of them depending on the shape of the team.
I'd also like to see him leave Gylfi to take the penalties, rather than arguing the toss as he appeared to do on the last couple of occasions.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 18:28 - Feb 3 with 2766 viewsGriffting

Thought he played very well when he seemed to drop back into ki's position when he went of injured. Won the ball back in our half a few times, constantly drove at their defence from deep and ghosted into the box unnoticed on occasion like he has done all season. A position I wouldn't mind seeing him in again, certainly at home. You think of that formation, with the 2 defensive minded centre mids in cork and britts along with the great defensive work gylfi does, it could allow Ayew to take up a free role in the centre of our midfield and then play paloschi and routs up top.
Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 18:33 - Feb 3 with 2746 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ayew has a bit of a reputation of being a bit sulky.

however, i would have never taken him off ,we needed him for the on going bombardment of our penalty area.

Amat for Leon would have been better.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 19:27 - Feb 3 with 2636 viewsmorningstar

Ayew looked thoroughly p*ssed off at coming off. on 22:59 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

I hate players who aren't bothered about coming off.

Innit! We could have had his brother who by the look of it couldn't wait to come off for the next 3 games!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024