Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How important is this next game !! 22:01 - Feb 3 with 4879 viewstrefelinjack

it's massive. Lose and we got a good Southampton team next home and very difficult games away low on confidence. Win and we will be flying high with confidence against the saints and maybe get draws away.
How important is this next game !! on 11:39 - Feb 5 with 1082 viewsbuilthjack

How important is this next game !! on 10:32 - Feb 5 by JACKARSE

Every game is a big game until we get to 40 points ........

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How important is this next game !! on 11:56 - Feb 5 with 1050 viewsGreatBritton

Villa will have to play incredibly well to get to 34 points. One other (probably Sunderland) will get to 35. What worries me is that the third team to go down may have 39/40. This is a freak season. Wins against Norwich, Villa and Newcastle away are essential, plus points against Southampton and Palace. That could put us on 37-39. One other win somewhere then. Or three more draws. In that scenario we can't afford to lose more than six more games. I bet Francisco is thinking along these lines too.
How important is this next game !! on 12:17 - Feb 5 with 1022 viewsJACKARSE

How important is this next game !! on 11:56 - Feb 5 by GreatBritton

Villa will have to play incredibly well to get to 34 points. One other (probably Sunderland) will get to 35. What worries me is that the third team to go down may have 39/40. This is a freak season. Wins against Norwich, Villa and Newcastle away are essential, plus points against Southampton and Palace. That could put us on 37-39. One other win somewhere then. Or three more draws. In that scenario we can't afford to lose more than six more games. I bet Francisco is thinking along these lines too.

Yep just looking at the fixtures and I think both Newcastle and Norwich are capable of 40 points, Villa will really struggle to get to 34 points, Sunderland maybe 35 points so our target should be 42 points IMO ... 1.14 pts per game ..... 3 pts tomorrow and we're down to 1 pt per game .....
How important is this next game !! on 12:36 - Feb 5 with 987 viewsdameedna

How important is this next game !! on 14:31 - Feb 5 with 895 viewsmonmouth

How important is this next game !! on 11:56 - Feb 5 by GreatBritton

Why is it a freak season? In all of our previous seasons the teams that went down had 21 points or below at this stage, just like the current bottom 3 do, and the maximum that any of them got was 35, and that was unusual. Newcastle Sunderland Villa and Norwich are highly unlikely to average more than a point a game seeing as 3 of them having been averaging less, so 37 will definitely do the trick I would suggest.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How important is this next game !! on 14:37 - Feb 5 with 885 viewsHighjack

It was 35 last season. How many did Cardiff have when they went down he asks mischievously?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How important is this next game !! on 14:45 - Feb 5 with 878 viewsjamieswan78

40 points would be nice but I'm not sure it will be needed.
How important is this next game !! on 15:26 - Feb 5 with 840 viewsAussieSwan

If we do get a lead, instead of sitting back for the last 15-20 minutes and playing a 5-man defence like against Everton and WBA, that would be the time to bring on Montero / Barrow (and keep Ayew on) and go for the jugular second goal

I think it's got a 1-1 draw written all over it but I'm hoping we can take all 3 points. Paloschi looks like he could cause some havoc.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Login to get fewer ads

How important is this next game !! on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 824 viewsEdmundo

How important is this next game !! on 22:56 - Feb 3 by epaul

Manna from heaven

Got a lot of work mates who follow both Sunderland and Newcastle......surely one of them is going.....it'll be an interesting few weeks 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

How important is this next game !! on 20:28 - Feb 5 with 766 viewsvetchonian

How important is this next game !! on 16:57 - Feb 5 by Edmundo

Got a lot of work mates who follow both Sunderland and Newcastle......surely one of them is going.....it'll be an interesting few weeks 😉

I predict we will get to 46 points. We appear to have our "bounce" back and as a result I believe we are more than capable reaching this total. As far how important is this game ....the same as the rest we need points from all.....or performances at least

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How important is this next game !! on 20:32 - Feb 5 with 762 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How important is this next game !! on 20:28 - Feb 5 by vetchonian

I predict we will get to 46 points. We appear to have our "bounce" back and as a result I believe we are more than capable reaching this total. As far how important is this game ....the same as the rest we need points from all.....or performances at least

If we keep up this style of play we'll be a handful for most teams. Leicester look out............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024