Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" 13:39 - Feb 5 with 1825 viewsDavillin

When he left Monaco, here's Adebayor on Guidolin: "Today, I feel you have to be Italian to be in the starting XI in that team."

So these Swansea players should be O.K.:

Rangelo
Fernandezo
Williamso
Tayloro
Naughtono
Corko
Brittono
Kio
Ayewo
Sigurdssono
and
Routledgi

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 16:05 - Feb 5 with 1501 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Seems a bit out of character for Adebayor to have an excuse

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 16:28 - Feb 5 with 1452 viewsPrivate_Partz

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 16:05 - Feb 5 by PatchesOHoulihan

Seems a bit out of character for Adebayor to have an excuse

Yeh and Frankie spoke highly of him as well. It never works out for Adebeyor whatever club he joins. He needs a good hard look at himself.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Adebayor on Guidolin: on 17:20 - Feb 5 with 1339 viewsClinton

Unfortunately, he's a bit of a bogey player for us. I looked it up, two years ago he got a brace for Spurs. I think he scored or assisted in other games against us too?
Interestingly, the table looked like this at the time in January 2014, I d forgotten we were so badly off at the time. Also how many teams had so few points that year.
Posn Pld GD Pts
13 Stoke 22 -14 22
14 West Brom 21 -5 21
15 Swansea 22 -6 21
16 Crystal Palace22 -17 20
17 Fulham 22 -26 19
18 West Ham 22 -11 18
19 Sunderland 22 -15 18
20 Cardiff 22 -21 18

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Adebayor on Guidolin: on 17:26 - Feb 5 with 1318 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Adebayor on Guidolin: on 17:20 - Feb 5 by Clinton

Unfortunately, he's a bit of a bogey player for us. I looked it up, two years ago he got a brace for Spurs. I think he scored or assisted in other games against us too?
Interestingly, the table looked like this at the time in January 2014, I d forgotten we were so badly off at the time. Also how many teams had so few points that year.
Posn Pld GD Pts
13 Stoke 22 -14 22
14 West Brom 21 -5 21
15 Swansea 22 -6 21
16 Crystal Palace22 -17 20
17 Fulham 22 -26 19
18 West Ham 22 -11 18
19 Sunderland 22 -15 18
20 Cardiff 22 -21 18

I remember of course that Cardiff and Fulham ended up as relegation victims, but who was the 3rd club? Somebody dropped all the way from the top 12?

Edit - never mind - I remember it was Norwich. Wow what a drop they made.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 17:33]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Adebayor on Guidolin: on 17:32 - Feb 5 with 1291 viewsHuw57

Adebayor on Guidolin: on 17:26 - Feb 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

I remember of course that Cardiff and Fulham ended up as relegation victims, but who was the 3rd club? Somebody dropped all the way from the top 12?

Norwich.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Adebayor on Guidolin: on 17:36 - Feb 5 with 1282 viewsdailew

Adebayor on Guidolin: on 17:26 - Feb 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Naaaaarch. 23pts from 22 games (same as Hull).

That was a tight table.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 17:42]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 17:38 - Feb 5 with 1270 viewslegoman

molti lolos!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 18:34 - Feb 5 with 1166 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's Routledgio!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 20:32 - Feb 5 with 1015 viewsDavillin

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 18:34 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

It's Routledgio!

I stand corrected.

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 20:52 - Feb 5 with 967 viewsplasjack

There is no keeper in that team.
Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 21:19 - Feb 5 with 919 viewsDavillin

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 20:52 - Feb 5 by plasjack

There is no keeper in that team.

Fabianschi -- already had the almost mandatory vowel at the end.

The list was not intended as "a team," just some names re-named so as to be able to start in a Guidolin team.

Adebayor on Guidolin: "You have to be Itaian to be in the starting XI" on 21:29 - Feb 5 with 892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

There were only three Italians in the entire squad!

http://www.worldfootball.net/teams/as-monaco/2006/2/

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024