Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL 15:35 - Feb 5 with 1927 viewsTummer_from_Texas

http://www.espnfc.us/club/swansea-city/318/blog/post/2801279/alberto-paloschi-ca

Always like this guy's analysis - knows his stuff for an American.

Only time I disagreed with Hicks was when I thought he was too quick to jump on the "Monk must go" bandwagon...but I guess in retrospect he was correct.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 15:44]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 15:55 - Feb 5 with 1842 viewsHugeEnkins

Very encouraging read, that. Very much looking forward to the game tomorrow
ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 15:58 - Feb 5 with 1818 viewslondonlisa2001

What makes you think he's an American?

He's from Swansea (or at least South Wales - don't know whether he's Swansea itself or near). He's been a Swans fan for donkey's years.
ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 16:21 - Feb 5 with 1743 viewsTummer_from_Texas

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 15:58 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

He's from Swansea (or at least South Wales - don't know whether he's Swansea itself or near). He's been a Swans fan for donkey's years.

Really? I got the impression a long time ago (I forget why to be honest) that he was from the east coast. Perhaps because ESPN is based out of Connecticut. I have no doubt you are right though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 16:44 - Feb 5 with 1655 viewslondonlisa2001

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 16:21 - Feb 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Really? I got the impression a long time ago (I forget why to be honest) that he was from the east coast. Perhaps because ESPN is based out of Connecticut. I have no doubt you are right though.

I assume ESPN has loads of local people who freelance for them about their team ? Don't know but unless there's more than one Max Hicks who writes about the Swans (which I suppose is possible) he's from here.
ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 17:03 - Feb 5 with 1585 viewsTummer_from_Texas

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 16:44 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

I assume ESPN has loads of local people who freelance for them about their team ? Don't know but unless there's more than one Max Hicks who writes about the Swans (which I suppose is possible) he's from here.

Yeah, and he's their designated Swans correspondent, so that would make sense.

This is what he looks like per his twitter. Same guy?

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 17:11 - Feb 5 with 1548 viewsEdmundo

Yeh tidy write up, no normal copy and paste crap and some insightful comments👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 17:12 - Feb 5 with 1544 viewsnyc_swans

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 16:44 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

lisa is correct
ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 17:27 - Feb 5 with 1488 viewslovejuicejack

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 16:21 - Feb 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

East coast of Swansea, West cross ghetto
Login to get fewer ads

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 18:02 - Feb 5 with 1395 viewsHighjack

He posts on this very forum too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 18:10 - Feb 5 with 1361 viewslondonlisa2001

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 18:02 - Feb 5 by Highjack

He posts on this very forum too.

Does he? In which case congrats to him because I think he writes really interesting articles for ESPN - way better than the usual crap and one of the few who writes without the assumption that everyone reading it is a complete moron.
ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 18:49 - Feb 5 with 1247 viewsdougie

I'm really looking forward to seeing pola play tomorrow. A few pounds on him getting the first
ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 20:39 - Feb 5 with 1045 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 18:49 - Feb 5 by dougie

I'm really looking forward to seeing pola play tomorrow. A few pounds on him getting the first

I hope so. I couldn't bear it if he did't...........................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 21:29 - Feb 5 with 963 viewsLeonisGod

ESPN's Hicks on Paloschi: most direct striker Swansea have had joining the PL on 15:58 - Feb 5 by londonlisa2001

That's just imploded the myth that somewhere out there was an American who knew his stuff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024