Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria & Iraq 15:55 - Feb 5 with 1503 viewsAl_Bundy

Is what's happening in these countries with ISIS and the Russians a biblical prophecy ?
Syria & Iraq on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 1495 viewsDarran

Lord Bony is the expert on this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria & Iraq on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 1490 viewsNogginthenog

No it's contrived lunacy and the reason why so many refugees are on the move.
Syria & Iraq on 17:12 - Feb 5 with 1434 viewsFlashberryjack

The only thing I do know is it's absolutely tragic.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Syria & Iraq on 18:08 - Feb 5 with 1387 viewsHighjack

Syria & Iraq on 16:00 - Feb 5 by Darran

Is he God?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Syria & Iraq on 19:29 - Feb 5 with 1330 viewsItchySphincter

Syria & Iraq on 16:00 - Feb 5 by Darran

I thought he'd had a flounce?

Is he still posting?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Syria & Iraq on 19:32 - Feb 5 with 1326 viewsexiledclaseboy

In answer to the OP I'm just going to go with "well...no".

Poll: Tory leader

Syria & Iraq on 19:42 - Feb 5 with 1294 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The bottom line is

We are wasting billions (that's your money by the way) on bombing a country that doesn't really want us there .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria & Iraq on 20:00 - Feb 5 with 1262 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria & Iraq on 19:42 - Feb 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

The bottom line is

We are wasting billions (that's your money by the way) on bombing a country that doesn't really want us there .

All about perception. Some people's wasting is other people's profits.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Syria & Iraq on 20:48 - Feb 5 with 1225 viewsKilkennyjack

You can't really be both pro war and anti immigrants. Its linked see.

Beware of the Risen People

Syria & Iraq on 21:25 - Feb 5 with 1190 viewsLeonisGod

Syria & Iraq on 18:08 - Feb 5 by Highjack

Is he God?

Ahem, *cough* 👉
Syria & Iraq on 21:32 - Feb 5 with 1176 viewslancasterswan

Syria & Iraq on 19:42 - Feb 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

The bottom line is

Actually no, I'm not sure we have let half a dozen missiles go.
Syria & Iraq on 22:30 - Feb 5 with 1143 viewsDan_Swan

I've taken a bit of an interest in this due to a family member being in that area up until this week. Thankfully back in Blighty now.

Having done some research on it there are over 1,000 factions fighting in Syria alone. You have the Islamic State Fighting everyone there and it's pretty much a free for all between Government forces from the Assad regime & the various militia's in the region. Trouble with IS is they've also got swathes of territory in Iraq so there are also factions fighting there too. That's not taking into account the Coalition bombings, what the Russians are doing or the various Gulf wars that preceded it all.

Things were bad before in the Middle East and there is no way will peace ever be achieved until all sides concerned draw a line in the sand and move on. We are all more than fully aware that that is highly unlikely to happen. Added to this IS are also trying to destabilise other parts like Lebanon as they have cells everywhere in that region and also all over the world.

I've seen some pretty grim footage of various things and if it was possible to unsee things I would. I wouldn't recommend searching for video's or photo's on the conflicts.

I know this doesn't answer your question on whether or not it's a biblical prophecy but it's one hell of a bloody mess out there. Things were bad before in the Middle East and there is no way will peace ever be achieved until all sides concerned draw a line in the sand and move on. We are all more than fully aware that that is highly unlikely to happen.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 22:33]

Still following Dr's orders!

Syria & Iraq on 23:09 - Feb 5 with 1111 viewsEdmundo

Syria & Iraq on 22:30 - Feb 5 by Dan_Swan

I've taken a bit of an interest in this due to a family member being in that area up until this week. Thankfully back in Blighty now.

Having done some research on it there are over 1,000 factions fighting in Syria alone. You have the Islamic State Fighting everyone there and it's pretty much a free for all between Government forces from the Assad regime & the various militia's in the region. Trouble with IS is they've also got swathes of territory in Iraq so there are also factions fighting there too. That's not taking into account the Coalition bombings, what the Russians are doing or the various Gulf wars that preceded it all.

Things were bad before in the Middle East and there is no way will peace ever be achieved until all sides concerned draw a line in the sand and move on. We are all more than fully aware that that is highly unlikely to happen. Added to this IS are also trying to destabilise other parts like Lebanon as they have cells everywhere in that region and also all over the world.

I've seen some pretty grim footage of various things and if it was possible to unsee things I would. I wouldn't recommend searching for video's or photo's on the conflicts.

I know this doesn't answer your question on whether or not it's a biblical prophecy but it's one hell of a bloody mess out there. Things were bad before in the Middle East and there is no way will peace ever be achieved until all sides concerned draw a line in the sand and move on. We are all more than fully aware that that is highly unlikely to happen.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 22:33]

Give militias guns and money, sooner or later they'll wonder why they ever listened to their Lords and Masters......USA/UK and others
Why don't we just leave the Middle East to sort itself out.....we can't keep interfering!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Syria & Iraq on 03:02 - Feb 6 with 1052 viewsHumpty

No. It's the result of a very stupid government hell bent on changing the Middle East to suit their own purposes, another government being so supine that they went along with it, just because they felt they had to and the populaces of both countries cheering along as they brought disaster to the world because both populaces are very f*cking thick.

I realise this may not be a popular view.

I invite anyone to tell me how I'm wrong. This will obviously include the very thick populaces that enabled this disaster.

Anyone who thought invading Iraq due to 9/11 is a very stupid c*nt. Discuss.
Syria & Iraq on 10:01 - Feb 6 with 984 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria & Iraq on 03:02 - Feb 6 by Humpty

No. It's the result of a very stupid government hell bent on changing the Middle East to suit their own purposes, another government being so supine that they went along with it, just because they felt they had to and the populaces of both countries cheering along as they brought disaster to the world because both populaces are very f*cking thick.

I realise this may not be a popular view.

I invite anyone to tell me how I'm wrong. This will obviously include the very thick populaces that enabled this disaster.

Anyone who thought invading Iraq due to 9/11 is a very stupid c*nt. Discuss.

Just for the sake of chronology, wasn't the illegal invasion of Afghanistan because of 9/11? The illegal invasion of Iraq was because of non existent WMDs.

Very thick populaces I'm not disputing. Anyone who's being remotely paying attention for the past 15 years that is still of the opinion that we're 'the good guys' needs their head shaking.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria & Iraq on 12:41 - Feb 6 with 932 viewsHighjack

Syria & Iraq on 10:01 - Feb 6 by Jack_Meoff

Just for the sake of chronology, wasn't the illegal invasion of Afghanistan because of 9/11? The illegal invasion of Iraq was because of non existent WMDs.

Very thick populaces I'm not disputing. Anyone who's being remotely paying attention for the past 15 years that is still of the opinion that we're 'the good guys' needs their head shaking.

They used 9/11 as an excuse for both. Under international law you can legally go to war under the guise of self defence so to facilitate this if I remember they made up a load of shi te about how Saddam Hussein was personally funding Al Qaeda.

They also blamed the Taliban in Afghanistan even though they had very little to do with Al Qaeda, no knowledge of the 9/11 attacks and spoke out against it. Interestingly we are now supporting and arming the Taliban again as they are doing more to supress ISIS than we ever could.

The whole mess would be completely laughable if it wasn't such a serious thing, hundreds of thousands of people have died and Blair and Bush are just strolling around living the life of riley earning literally billions for their speeches about peace.

It stinks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Syria & Iraq on 23:35 - Feb 6 with 850 viewsDan_Swan

Syria & Iraq on 12:41 - Feb 6 by Highjack

They used 9/11 as an excuse for both. Under international law you can legally go to war under the guise of self defence so to facilitate this if I remember they made up a load of shi te about how Saddam Hussein was personally funding Al Qaeda.

They also blamed the Taliban in Afghanistan even though they had very little to do with Al Qaeda, no knowledge of the 9/11 attacks and spoke out against it. Interestingly we are now supporting and arming the Taliban again as they are doing more to supress ISIS than we ever could.

The whole mess would be completely laughable if it wasn't such a serious thing, hundreds of thousands of people have died and Blair and Bush are just strolling around living the life of riley earning literally billions for their speeches about peace.

It stinks.

From memory it was akin to accusing the Taliban of harbouring Al Queda in Afghanistan.

I do not know the exact legalities of it all but I will say the way Western Governments behaved didn't sit right with me and with the Tribalism in these regions it shouldn't be up to the West to attempt to impose a Western style democracy.

I've had a good drink tonight so will revisit this thread tomorrow. The last thing I will add is that I wish everyone would just get on with each other!

Still following Dr's orders!

Syria & Iraq on 01:01 - Feb 7 with 817 viewsburty

Ive seen what you seen and watched other Tv networks for godsake and Humanity stop this War... !.Like we deep in with it, with the arms sales we have been selling to the Saudies, just read and learn for yourself..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024