Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread 18:16 - Feb 5 with 20336 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:10 - Feb 6 with 2817 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Could your gracious majesty put up a list of thread titles and comments that are acceptable to you so that the rest of us can follow it and not annoy you any more?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:23 - Feb 6 with 2777 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 5 by Clinton

Fantastic match preview, thanks Jack.

Yes, Actually very impressive.
Now just chuck in a few pictures of Shelvey arriving in Newcastle and it will be near perfect.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 11:23]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:39 - Feb 6 with 2715 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 10:23 - Feb 6 by JethroJack

3-1 Andre, Siggy & Al....COYJB's

We've not scored more than 2 all season in the PL.

1-0 or because of the weather 1-1.

A win today and we can all breathe a lot easier because, as has been said palarse would be right in it and so would WBA - or Newcy will be adrift from us - depending on that result. If it were dry and calm or even a little wet, I'd have no doubt. The pitch will be ferked though which means long hopeful punts might do some damage. Bloody weather.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:45 - Feb 6 with 2686 viewsjackportis

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:10 - Feb 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Could your gracious majesty put up a list of thread titles and comments that are acceptable to you so that the rest of us can follow it and not annoy you any more?

Thank you for your kind address. If that's something you are interested in I will consider it.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:47 - Feb 6 with 2682 viewsjackportis

I'm waiting for Builth jack to tell everyone ...there's a few of us from Builth going! He knows people this lad.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:53 - Feb 6 with 2672 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 10:55 - Feb 6 by jackportis

Also another annoying observation is that should we win can we please not have a separate thread along the lines of naming a player headed " I thought...... Deserves a mention. This instant euphoric typing should stop. Many mediocre players have been mentioned like this. Thank you.

I think that jackportis deserves a mention for bringing this to our attention.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 12:02 - Feb 6 with 2645 viewsjackportis

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 11:53 - Feb 6 by Whiterockin

I think that jackportis deserves a mention for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you rockin.

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 12:03 - Feb 6 with 2635 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 12:02 - Feb 6 by jackportis

Thank you rockin.

You're welcome.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 12:33 - Feb 6 with 2540 viewsWxmJax

Shoot on sight today with this wind and someone following up for any rebounds.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 13:28 - Feb 6 with 2406 viewsawayjack

Brilliant mash up for match preview. Don't have to read any tags or sky now. We'll click and get decent slice of luck today 3-0.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 13:43 - Feb 6 with 2352 viewsGriffting

Always usually a draw at home to palace with them getting a dodgy pen. They've lost 5 or 6 on the bounce in the Prem you'd think this would be a perfect time to play them but the Swans tend like stifling runs of bad form for opposition. Horrible conditions today as well. COYS. Some horrible matches today as well with Narch playing villa away and Geordies playing Baggies at home.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 13:46]
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:00 - Feb 6 with 2294 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor
Britton, Cork, Routledge, Sigurdsson, Ayew
Paloschi.

SUBS Nordfeldt, Amat, Naughton, Fer, Barrow, Montero, Gomis

Surprised no Norts.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 14:01]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 6 with 2245 viewsHubert

Swansea team to face Crystal Palace: Fabianski; Rangel, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor; Britton, Cork; Routledge, Sigurdsson, Ayew; Paloschi.

Swansea bench: Nordfeldt, Amat, Naughton, Fer, Barrow, Montero, Gomis.

Palace :Hennessey; Ward, Dann, Delaney, Souare; Cabaye, Jedinak; Zaha, Mutch, Lee; Adebayor.
Subs :McCarthy, Hangeland, Campbell, Chamakh, Kelly, Boateng, Kaikai
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 14:10]
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:05 - Feb 6 with 2231 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:00 - Feb 6 by dailew

Fabianski
Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor
Britton, Cork, Routledge, Sigurdsson, Ayew
Paloschi.

SUBS Nordfeldt, Amat, Naughton, Fer, Barrow, Montero, Gomis

Surprised no Norts.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 14:01]

Very surprised by that. Thought Naughton would have been better than Rangel or Taylor. Rangel is struggling at times (understandably) and you don't want to waste a sub on a defensive substitution.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:19 - Feb 6 with 2123 viewsDavillin

Oops!

The official site has a lineiup with Gomis starting AND on the bench. Wonderkid!

SWANS: Lukasz Fabianski, Angel Rangel, Federico Fernandez, Ashley Williams (capt), Neil Taylor, Leon Britton, Jack Cork, Andre Ayew, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Wayne Routledge, Bafe Gomis.

SUBS: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Kyle Naughton, Jordi Amat, Leroy Fer, Modou Barrow, Jefferson Montero, Bafe Gomis.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:24 - Feb 6 with 1923 viewsjacksfullaces

without a hint of irony supporters of almost every team I know have said at some point how their club is always the one teams end their bad run against.

just going to throw it out there, but perhaps everyone is right.... and also wrong .. simultaneously
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 6 with 1879 viewsEasternJack

Looking forward to this match... too many variables to call it, but we should go into it positively.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:39 - Feb 6 with 1821 viewsPozuelosSideys

That Palace side would suggest a lot of bus parking and targetting set pieces - ie corners.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 6 with 1756 viewsSgorioFruit

our line up gives me butterflies

palace are gonna get tonked today.

3-1 Swans

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:54 - Feb 6 with 1720 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:48 - Feb 6 by SgorioFruit

our line up gives me butterflies

palace are gonna get tonked today.

3-1 Swans

Sheet. Barry Forkin Horne.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 6 with 1678 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:54 - Feb 6 by dailew

Sheet. Barry Forkin Horne.

Why do we always get Barry Horne? Clueless and boring.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:09 - Feb 6 with 1553 viewsBLAZE

Are Alberto's boots made by Bostik? Phenomenal first touch on him

Good start but they look dangerous on the counter
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 6 with 1507 viewsSgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 1463 viewsBLAZE

Get the fk in!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 1460 viewsNogginthenog

Gylfiiiiiiii ooooooooooooooo!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024