Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread 18:16 - Feb 5 with 20334 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 6 with 2619 viewsHuw57

What a goal!

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:15 - Feb 6 with 2601 viewsGroo

fantastic start, notice alberto was on top of the keeper too in case a block

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 6 with 2566 viewsBLAZE

Cool heads now, get another and you'd expect their heads to drop on their run of form

Gutted, almost 2
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 6 with 2522 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Really like the way we held a high line defending off that free kick
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 6 with 2504 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Siggy makes it look easy from that range.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:21 - Feb 6 with 2430 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Siggy makes it look easy from that range.

Hennessey was on the right side of the goal too! Hell of a free kick
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 6 with 2364 viewsKulusBeatFactory

fabulous interplay btn Ayew, Siggy, AP
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:26 - Feb 6 with 2290 viewsDanWelsh86

There's so much confidence about us, it's almost like a new team.

Pleasure to watch to be honest, what a turn around.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 6 with 2267 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:17 - Feb 6 by exiledinenglandjack

Really like the way we held a high line defending off that free kick

Ash "Libero"
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:33 - Feb 6 with 2155 viewsGroo

Newcastle leading

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 6 with 2079 viewspremierjack

I hope these missed chances don't come back to haunt us.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 6 with 2049 viewsdailew

FFS Routs.

Totally dominant at the mo. Gotta make it pay.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:40 - Feb 6 with 2016 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 6 by Landore_Jack

Why do we always get Barry Horne? Clueless and boring.

"Swansea are coming out on top after a scrappy 25 mins - I thought Palace would but no its Swansea" - ffs?
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:42 - Feb 6 with 1976 viewsSgorioFruit

need that 2nd goal asap

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 6 with 1916 viewsPozuelosSideys

Somebody needs to stick Zaha in to the stand

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 6 with 1855 viewsGroo

Villa beating Norwich

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 6 with 1801 viewsLandore_Jack

Looking nervy in the last 5 mins. Zaha and Adebayor playing well.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 15:50]

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 6 with 1770 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 6 by Groo

Villa beating Norwich

great news

I want west brom Newcastle to draw today I think,

just need a Liverpool win,
west brom equalizer

more importantly, win today and we can overtake palace next week

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 6 with 1734 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Comfortably in control - so so much better playing our brand - with some Italian high pressing from the back / through the middle and up top
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 1628 viewsSheffieldjack

Good first half display and excellent free-kick by Siggy. Taylor needs some help to hold Zaha up though.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 1617 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We need another goal just after half time like Leicester to settle our nerves.
Palace's defending has been desperate but it has worked.
They are always going to be dangerous on the counter and their set pieces, we need a buffer.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 6 with 1542 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 6 by SgorioFruit

great news

I want west brom Newcastle to draw today I think,

just need a Liverpool win,
west brom equalizer

more importantly, win today and we can overtake palace next week

Let's get this afternoon sorted first!

Solid first 10 minutes then 100% concentration towards 90+
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 6 with 1490 viewsGroo

If we're leading 1-0 with 10 minutes to go and Amat comes on for an attacking player, I'll start doubting the new manager.

We need another goal maybe two to breathe easier

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 6 with 1328 viewsDanWelsh86

We've got to be better at defending corners.

It's leaked us so many points this season.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 6 with 1322 viewsGroo

bollox

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024