Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread 18:16 - Feb 5 with 20223 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 6 with 2853 viewsMrSwerve

S'land 1-0 down to Liverpool.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 6 with 2784 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Leon immense yet again - and doesnt seem to be running out of steam
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 6 with 2687 viewsDanWelsh86

That rain is ridiculous.

It's not even that bad in Bristol.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 6 with 2661 viewsMorfa_Same

We're playing really well to be fair. It would be criminal if Palace steal a point out of this.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 6 with 2572 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 6 by Morfa_Same

We're playing really well to be fair. It would be criminal if Palace steal a point out of this.

They can still steal 3

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 6 with 2505 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 6 by Groo

They can still steal 3

can u try and say something positive ?
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 6 with 2479 viewsDanWelsh86

Clean tackle.

Yellow card.

The man is an absolute waste of space, I hate him.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 6 with 2376 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 6 by KulusBeatFactory

can u try and say something positive ?

Having supported us for 50 years, I've seen too much to be positive when we should win a match. When the whistle goes and we've won I'll be positive then.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 6 with 2360 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 6 by DanWelsh86

Well the new gaffer hasn't been here since the start of the season?

It's something that has been woeful for a while, and it going to take a long time in the training room and ground to fix. The system at the minute just doesn't work.

Not blaming the Manager.

The players really should be able to work it out for themselves
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 6 with 2293 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 6 by RevJames

Not blaming the Manager.

The players really should be able to work it out for themselves

What I'm saying is, having seen how bad we are in those situations twice, trying it a third time would br criminal.

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:40 - Feb 6 with 2119 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 6 by Groo

Having supported us for 50 years, I've seen too much to be positive when we should win a match. When the whistle goes and we've won I'll be positive then.

fair play point taken - but au contraire - u qualify to have seen SO much to be positive......and cheer the team on to the final whistle - just a thought
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 6 with 2036 viewslancasterswan

We HAVE to nail the chances...agggh.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 6 with 1998 viewsLandore_Jack

Not clinical enough in the final third.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 6 with 1983 viewsMorfa_Same

So frustrating
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 6 with 1930 viewsBLAZE

Just not getting the bounce here. Battered them for all but 5 minutes each side of the half. If there's a footballing god.....
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 16:46]
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 6 with 1914 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Rangel - what a shift
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:45 - Feb 6 with 1826 viewsMrSwerve

There's plenty of games where I think "how the fk have we got something from this"...well this is one where I'm thinking "how the fk haven't we got 3 points out of this"...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 6 with 1775 viewsMorfa_Same

Palace have made a bit of a habit of mugging us for a point at the Liberty. Looks like they're going to do it again.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 6 with 1494 viewsdailew

Unlucky. Another solid performance.

We're not going to win every game we expect to and we're going to draw/win some we don't expect. That's football.

4 games unbeaten. Onwards and upwards.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 6 with 1473 viewslancasterswan

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 6 by Morfa_Same

Palace have made a bit of a habit of mugging us for a point at the Liberty. Looks like they're going to do it again.

I don't know whether to feel relieved or mugged. It's as if there's a plot somewhere. Some great performances though. Roll on. Who was it said they'd take the point?
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 6 with 1463 viewsDanWelsh86

The fact we're unhappy not to get all 3 is a good thing.

At least we're not in meltdown over another loss. If i'm honest we'll probably be above palace at the end of the season, I have no worries we'll stay up.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 6 with 1463 viewsGroo

We can't get a win, we need to win these, our last 7 games will be horrendous.

40 ASAP is what we need, 13 to go

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 6 with 1453 viewsjackportis

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 6 by Morfa_Same

To many teams do. Not good enough. Other than Norwich loosing a bad weekend

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 6 with 1415 viewsPozuelosSideys

More dropped points from winning positions. We need to sort that our asap or it will bite us on the arse. Disappointing.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 6 with 1392 viewsBLAZE

Pardew is a smug looking cnt ain't he

Feel gutted after watching that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024