Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread 18:16 - Feb 5 with 20229 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 19:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 6 with 1279 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 6 by tomdickharry

Spot on, no room in the team for Britton and Cork,Ki if available next week must come in for Cork.No question 2 points dropped today,feel we are at our best when we get the ball forward quickly slow motion against Southampton will bring us nothing.Just goes to show that in the PL nothing must be taken for granted.

"no room in the team for Britton and Cork"

Are you for real or just a WUM?

Or do you mean no room for both at the same time?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 19:38]
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 19:38 - Feb 6 with 1277 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 6 by dailew

Cheer up. You could have watched your team scrape a 0-0 home draw against MK Dons with next to no chance of being in the PL next season. You can get 6-1 on us not being there next season.

Hey don't get me wrong l enjoyed the game, it was a good un apart from us not getting the win, but in all honesty it was another game we should have won.

Oh aye l couldn't give a fuk for those c@@ts .
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 19:40]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 19:40 - Feb 6 with 1267 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 19:36 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

"no room in the team for Britton and Cork"

Are you for real or just a WUM?

Or do you mean no room for both at the same time?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 19:38]

I think he means the latter, and has a point.

Good as Cork has been perhaps Ki should come in for him.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 20:19 - Feb 6 with 1158 viewstomdickharry

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 19:40 - Feb 6 by dailew

I think he means the latter, and has a point.

Good as Cork has been perhaps Ki should come in for him.

Correct.
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 22:34 - Feb 6 with 944 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 6 by DanGom1

Played well, can play better, just couldn't get that killer goal unfortunatley, we really need to stop being so sloppy at the start of the 2nd half, its costing us!

Leon was superb! MOM, and Barrow I think earned a start next game!

How about staying ON the pitch during half time to help keep minds focussed?
The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 02:04 - Feb 8 with 804 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Crystal Palace Weekend Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 6 by Morfa_Same

Every time Barrow has played over the last few months he's done well. I can't understand why he's not getting more game time.

Italians don't like creative players , it's all about defending, which we can't do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024