Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then 19:25 - Feb 5 with 2819 viewsDarran

Go on who's going to twist it first?
He didn't mean it? It was just for the telly? Garry still drove him out?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:40 - Feb 5 with 1954 viewsHighjack

It's strange that we had complete radio silence from Michu for the best part of two years when he was here and now he's in some tiny little village in Spain somewhere you can't shut the bastard up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:47 - Feb 5 with 1898 viewsMattG

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:40 - Feb 5 by Highjack

It's strange that we had complete radio silence from Michu for the best part of two years when he was here and now he's in some tiny little village in Spain somewhere you can't shut the bastard up.

It's almost as if BBC Wales sent someone over to speak to him and get him to dish the dirt.

Didn't quite work out as they planned.
So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:51 - Feb 5 with 1878 viewsmorningstar

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:47 - Feb 5 by MattG

It's almost as if BBC Wales sent someone over to speak to him and get him to dish the dirt.

Fair play, that's a good shout!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:54 - Feb 5 with 1852 viewsmorningstar

trundle10 says: "yeah but, no but"

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:55 - Feb 5 with 1847 viewsMrSwerve

Icey incoming in 3...2...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:00 - Feb 5 with 1819 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well he must be the only one* then..................................

(*Darran aside)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:09 - Feb 5 with 1771 viewsDarran

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:55 - Feb 5 by MrSwerve

Icey incoming in 3...2...

They'll be gutted.

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:23 - Feb 5 with 1685 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where is the link to this Darr? Sounds like good news. He could yet be returning if he gains fitness if it is not a load of bollo of course.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:30 - Feb 5 with 1648 viewsDarran

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:23 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Where is the link to this Darr? Sounds like good news. He could yet be returning if he gains fitness if it is not a load of bollo of course.

It was on Sport Wales my friend he loves Huw Jenks too.

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:30 - Feb 5 with 1648 viewsBrynmill_Jack

TBF I think he'd need two ankle transplants to play PL football again. Not to say that I'd love to see him back here.

Nice to see Darran rubbishing a real celebrity once again. Probably didn't want his photo taken with him.......................................

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:32 - Feb 5 with 1635 viewsmarchamjack

"Michu would like to play for Swansea again"...sign of madness...speaking in the 3rd person

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 1625 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:09 - Feb 5 by Darran

They'll be gutted.

Stop moping after Monk like a lovestruck schoolgirl ffs. He's gone

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:35 - Feb 5 with 1615 viewsItchySphincter

I said at the time when I mentioned Canas was a tw@t about the place that although Michu was quiet there was no problem with him or Chico either for that matter as far as Garry was concerned. The sales of Henandez and Chico came as a surprise to everyone but the offers were too good and were nothing to do with a Spanish clique.

Spratty went nuts on me but it's still true. Canas was the only one that needed to be f*cked off.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:36 - Feb 5 with 1605 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:35 - Feb 5 by ItchySphincter

I said at the time when I mentioned Canas was a tw@t about the place that although Michu was quiet there was no problem with him or Chico either for that matter as far as Garry was concerned. The sales of Henandez and Chico came as a surprise to everyone but the offers were too good and were nothing to do with a Spanish clique.

Spratty went nuts on me but it's still true. Canas was the only one that needed to be f*cked off.

The first two you mentioned would come in handy right now

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:37 - Feb 5 with 1595 viewsPrivate_Partz

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:30 - Feb 5 by Darran

It was on Sport Wales my friend he loves Huw Jenks too.

Come on spill the beans then. I missed the broadcast tonight. Did they go out there to see him? We ain't all glued to Sports Wales :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:40 - Feb 5 with 1575 viewsAnotherJohn

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06zh6hd/sport-wales-05022016

around 6.34
So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:40 - Feb 5 with 1575 viewsDarran

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:37 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Come on spill the beans then. I missed the broadcast tonight. Did they go out there to see him? We ain't all glued to Sports Wales :-)

Yes they went out though it wasn't a mind blowing interview he said he loves Garry and Huw though.

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:41 - Feb 5 with 1572 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well it has coincided with Monk leaving but also with the fact he is playing again for 90mins and scoring goals.

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:56 - Feb 5 with 1514 viewsPrivate_Partz

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:40 - Feb 5 by AnotherJohn

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06zh6hd/sport-wales-05022016

around 6.34

Thanks AJ I was having trouble finding it through all that egg and then they only give it 5 minutes for a scoop like that.
Can anybody make out his reason for leaving. It sounded to me like he couldn't play "without his best eleven". Odd.
Excellent news all round though and if by some miracle he gained fitness I would be great to have him back. Although his loyalty would be really tested then as I supect there would be a few cheque books waving for his signature.....

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:22 - Feb 5 with 1330 viewsPrivate_Partz

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 19:47 - Feb 5 by MattG

Certainly seemed like that. The last desperate question was 'do you think Garry should have been sacked?'.
After two years of silence that was a scoop for them. Unfortunately all the love for Swansea shot their agenda in the foot. Hence it was given 6 minutes and stuck between the usual 6 nations w@nkfest.
Had Michu torn into us I am sure it would have been broadcast later and almost a full programme dedicated to it.
Having sad that it was great to get a brief insight but I still can't make out what he said in his reasons for leaving.......seems nobody else can either.

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:27 - Feb 5 with 1298 viewsN0rthernLine

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 20:56 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Thanks AJ I was having trouble finding it through all that egg and then they only give it 5 minutes for a scoop like that.
Can anybody make out his reason for leaving. It sounded to me like he couldn't play "without his best eleven". Odd.
Excellent news all round though and if by some miracle he gained fitness I would be great to have him back. Although his loyalty would be really tested then as I supect there would be a few cheque books waving for his signature.....

"...difficult to play for the crowd without my best level."
So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:36 - Feb 5 with 1275 viewsPrivate_Partz

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:27 - Feb 5 by N0rthernLine

"...difficult to play for the crowd without my best level."

Many thanks NL. Had another listen and it seems you are correct. He left because it was difficult to play for the fans whilst injured and unable to play at his highest level.

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:39 - Feb 5 with 1264 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:36 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Many thanks NL. Had another listen and it seems you are correct. He left because it was difficult to play for the fans whilst injured and unable to play at his highest level.

A perfectionist. Unlike that Andy Robinson.................

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 23:02 - Feb 5 with 1211 viewsHumpty

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:36 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

So he joined Napoli instead?
So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 23:03 - Feb 5 with 1205 viewsPrivate_Partz

So Michu thinks Garry is fantastic then on 22:39 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

A perfectionist. Unlike that Andy Robinson.................

Nice one :-). I hold them both in high esteem for what they did for the club. I don't blame Andy for trying to move on to what was bigger and better things now. I emphasise 'now' because at the time I foolishly thought players were mostly loyal to their clubs. We all know different now.
In fact I have turned 180 degrees on this one. I think that, provided we have the manager and the scouts in place, we should be selling these players off at a healthy profit so that we can bring in new players at a cheaper fee. This will help ensure we can compete with the bigger clubs in the Prem. Not an easy task as we will need to be on top of our game in both scouting and managerial appointments.
I agree though that Michu does appear to be different to the rest and, however unlikely, I am back hoping that he may just be able to get back to the form that he and his Coach are working on at the moment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024