Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow 20:47 - Feb 5 with 6460 viewsDewi1jack

Andy Roinson will be with us tomorrow

"Andy Robinson is relishing his reunion with his Swansea City “family” on Saturday.
The ex-Swans midfielder is back at the Liberty tomorrow as his former club take on Crystal Palace.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/andy-robinson-relishing-his-swansea-city "

Unless he gets a better offer that is or Leeds get promoted

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:02 - Feb 5 with 1610 viewsJoe_bradshaw

F**k him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:13 - Feb 5 with 1587 viewsEdmundo

Oh Andy Andy....Andy Andy Andy Robinson

Him and Trunds provided a good partnership

..Andy to translate for Trunds as well....useful 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:22 - Feb 5 with 1559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 22:42 - Feb 5 by Banosswan

Let's bear in mind that at the time, Leeds were a club who weren't long out of the semi-finals of the champions league. Yes, they were in the crud, but if someone bends your ear with promises of success and more money, you'd be off.

Leeds are a big club, we were/are not. We still suffer from being a 'leg up' club for players, but that doesn't mean we should begrudge them trying to (as they see) better themselves. Plus they all turn out shat and should have stayed with us anyway.

For the last time - I'm glad he left, not bitter like a fanboy. Almost similar in feeling to the Shelvey departure, but obviously without the bad feeling from Andy and definitely not the same in lack of effort - he was a million miles better than Jonjo. He did do well for us but faded and his departure came at exactly the right time for us.

And please don't buy into Darran's "you either love him or you hate him" narrative - that belongs to those without the ability to debate or be in any way objective. Or in other words - thick people.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:24 - Feb 5 with 1558 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:02 - Feb 5 by Joe_bradshaw

F**k him.

Darran's res[ponse to those players or managers who declined a photo with him. So sad, superfan Darran f*cked off by genuinely famous people.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:34 - Feb 5 with 1533 viewsPhil_S

Great player while he was here and a huge reason why we started our rise - his scoring record says it all

Moved on probably about the right time (not dissimilar to LT10) was messy when he did move but the club played a good game and he made his decision

Should get a warm welcome back here but the biggest focus (cliche time) is the match and three points and I suspect Robbo will have as big a smile on his face as the rest of us if we get them

Shame his brother isnt here any more - the only coherent poster we have ever had from the Wirral
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:35 - Feb 5 with 1533 viewsJJJack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 20:54 - Feb 5 by VetchitBack

Some great memories (many actually on-the-pitch) and was instrumental in us turning a corner.

A great time to be a Swans fan much more enjoyable than now funnily enough. Preston free-kick springs to mind.

Very good post. I'd jump in my car at home Bristol and just go to an away game on the spot, sometimes on my own, last minute. And Robbo and Trundle were the main reasons why- they were players you'd happily pay money to see because they were a class apart in League 2 and League 1. As for the bloke who says he stopped caring towards the end and played badly.....you're talking about the year we won the League. What the fack on you about? Robbo was better than ever that season under Martinez ?!
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:35 - Feb 5 with 1529 viewsJackfath

You've either mentioned or responded to Darran 4 times in this thread. Are you in love with him? Obsessed? A stalker?

Odd behaviour from a grown man.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:40 - Feb 5 with 1521 viewsHumpty

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:35 - Feb 5 by Jackfath

You've either mentioned or responded to Darran 4 times in this thread. Are you in love with him? Obsessed? A stalker?

Odd behaviour from a grown man.

If Palace score tomorrow I'm going to clap Andy Robinson.
Login to get fewer ads

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:42 - Feb 5 with 1513 viewsJackfath

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:40 - Feb 5 by Humpty

If Palace score tomorrow I'm going to clap Andy Robinson.

Are you! You must be ever so excited!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:44 - Feb 5 with 1508 viewsHumpty

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:42 - Feb 5 by Jackfath

Are you! You must be ever so excited!

I know! I will then immediately go home! After having a pint.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:54 - Feb 5 with 1507 viewsmax936

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 20:58 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

One overrated player I was delighted to see the back of

Fuking hell Brynnie mun, l can't remember how many times he turned the game for us, including the times he come off the bench and got us the win or draw.
Another player l was sad to see leave.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:12 - Feb 6 with 1484 viewsHumpty

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:54 - Feb 5 by max936

Fuking hell Brynnie mun, l can't remember how many times he turned the game for us, including the times he come off the bench and got us the win or draw.

F*cking great player. 5 seasons. 54 goals in 226 games. From midfield/wing. 2 promotions. On a free.

Thank you Andy Robinson.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:13 - Feb 6 with 1484 viewsBanosswan

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:22 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

For the last time - I'm glad he left, not bitter like a fanboy. Almost similar in feeling to the Shelvey departure, but obviously without the bad feeling from Andy and definitely not the same in lack of effort - he was a million miles better than Jonjo. He did do well for us but faded and his departure came at exactly the right time for us.

And please don't buy into Darran's "you either love him or you hate him" narrative - that belongs to those without the ability to debate or be in any way objective. Or in other words - thick people.

Who said I'm buying in to anything from Darran (unless it's his patented flying wheelchair)?

I'm my own man and felt that your first post was out of order. I'm guilty of being a romantic, I would love michu back etc, but why people abuse players who genuinely had an impact on our development I really don't understand. And I include Darran's reticence in the Michu thread.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:17 - Feb 6 with 1478 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 23:54 - Feb 5 by max936

Well he wasn't Maradona as some were pointing out just a decent lower leagues winger who could take a free kick .He had real problems with his fitness (there were rumours of him smoking) and couldn't last the full 90.

He definitely made a contribution to our rise as did trunds, Tate, Leon etc etc. I'll give him a sincere round of applause but he left at the right time. I don't love him and I don't hate him. That ok???

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:22 - Feb 6 with 1470 viewsStarsky

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:17 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Well he wasn't Maradona as some were pointing out just a decent lower leagues winger who could take a free kick .He had real problems with his fitness (there were rumours of him smoking) and couldn't last the full 90.

He definitely made a contribution to our rise as did trunds, Tate, Leon etc etc. I'll give him a sincere round of applause but he left at the right time. I don't love him and I don't hate him. That ok???

You're backtracking like phuck on this thread fair play.
You're first post was bitter, erroneous and churlish.
You have been told off and sent to bed without supper

It's just the internet, init.

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:24 - Feb 6 with 1460 viewsraynor94

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:17 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

You don't have to love or hate him, but to say he was overrated an you were glad to see the back of him is pathetic, played a massive part in our rise up the league, don't be churlish Bryn

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:30 - Feb 6 with 1447 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:24 - Feb 6 by raynor94

You don't have to love or hate him, but to say he was overrated an you were glad to see the back of him is pathetic, played a massive part in our rise up the league, don't be churlish Bryn

Well well look who's here. He played a massive part in one promotion from the Basement to the ground floor and a lower league cup win too. I'm not being churlish, that is a fact.

On the other hand I don't see you criticizing poster for slagging off Michu, a top class PL player who scored very important goals for us in the top division and played a huge part in our only ever major cup win. No that truly is beyond pathetic

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:39 - Feb 6 with 1431 viewsraynor94

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:30 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Well well look who's here. He played a massive part in one promotion from the Basement to the ground floor and a lower league cup win too. I'm not being churlish, that is a fact.

On the other hand I don't see you criticizing poster for slagging off Michu, a top class PL player who scored very important goals for us in the top division and played a huge part in our only ever major cup win. No that truly is beyond pathetic

For the simple reason I think Michu is being very disingenuous, if he loved this club so much why go to Napoli? one of the best players I have seen in a Swans shirt, but I don't buy into this guff he's coming out with

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:57 - Feb 6 with 1407 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:39 - Feb 6 by raynor94

For the simple reason I think Michu is being very disingenuous, if he loved this club so much why go to Napoli? one of the best players I have seen in a Swans shirt, but I don't buy into this guff he's coming out with

And let's face it, in Monk's "(alleged) words he wanted to get rid of all the Spanish "c*nts". And he did bar Range and Amat. Perhaps Michu didn't feel so welcome anymore?

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 02:18 - Feb 6 with 1371 viewsDrizzy

Bryn showing himself to be a prize c*nt once again.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 03:12 - Feb 6 with 1351 viewsHumpty

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:57 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

And let's face it, in Monk's "(alleged) words he wanted to get rid of all the Spanish "c*nts". And he did bar Range and Amat. Perhaps Michu didn't feel so welcome anymore?

I loved Michu. And wish him all the best in whatever he does in the future. Hopefully he might play football at a level his talent deserves, though I doubt it. Sounds like injuries have f*cked his career up.

When did Monk say he wanted to get rid of all the Spanish c*nts? Some evidence would be nice.

If you don't have any, f*ck off.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 03:22 - Feb 6 with 1349 viewsHumpty

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 00:30 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

You're not just being churlish, you're also being just f*cking wrong. That is a fact.

He played his part in two promotion seasons. That is a fact.

I don't understand why you keep going on about Robbo in this thread, A great player for us.

The strawman is strong in this one.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 10:07 - Feb 6 with 1212 viewsOldjack

Left us under a cloud of doom which is never nice to see ,the dirty bright lights of Liids got to him it seemed ,shame that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 10:43 - Feb 6 with 1177 viewsjackonicko

Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 10:07 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

Left us under a cloud of doom which is never nice to see ,the dirty bright lights of Liids got to him it seemed ,shame that

Andy was tremendous for us. Also gave us the most amusing incidence of the Swansea curse. Worth it just for the Martinez smirk in the studio when asked about Robbo after Leeds lost at Wembley.
Robinson is guest of honour tomorrow on 18:51 - Feb 6 with 1087 viewsDarran

I had a lovely chat with Andrew today,nice guy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024