Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin's training... 20:56 - Feb 5 with 3445 viewsJackistentialist

Looking at the footage, the last manager who took training in that direct and involved manner was Laudrup. There was however a sense of ego from Laudrup in those sessions, like he only got involved heavily in order to show that he still 'had it'.

With Guidolin there doesn't appear to be an ounce of ego, only a dedication to getting the most out of sessions. I can't believe the man is 60, he moves like a man half his age.

I think everything about this man is superb and it is only luck that we'll need with this man in charge.
Guidolin's training... on 20:59 - Feb 5 with 3412 viewsJackanapes

"There was however a sense of ego from Laudrup in those sessions, like he only got involved heavily in order to show that he still 'had it'. "
What the fk are you talking about?
You can see peoples ego?
Laudrup only got involved with training to show off, not to prepare his team?
Stop taking drugs is my advice.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 21:04]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Guidolin's training... on 21:03 - Feb 5 with 3375 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He still has great ball control and it was great to see the Swans players practicing it as well.
Guidolin's training... on 21:05 - Feb 5 with 3355 viewsJackistentialist

Guidolin's training... on 20:59 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

"There was however a sense of ego from Laudrup in those sessions, like he only got involved heavily in order to show that he still 'had it'. "
You can see peoples ego?

Yes, anyone with an ounce of emotional intelligence and the ability to read people can tell if another's actions are authentic or not. It's not exactly a secret that Laudrup was perceived as rather egotistic and aloof during his time here.
Guidolin's training... on 21:34 - Feb 5 with 3229 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidolin's training... on 21:05 - Feb 5 by Jackistentialist

Yes, anyone with an ounce of emotional intelligence and the ability to read people can tell if another's actions are authentic or not. It's not exactly a secret that Laudrup was perceived as rather egotistic and aloof during his time here.

So he should as well ! I think he earned it during rather an illustrious career.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guidolin's training... on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 3220 viewsmorningstar

Guidolin's training... on 20:59 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

You can see peoples ego?

Did he say he could 'see' his ego? I read it as there was a sense of ego. You sure live up to your avatar. Tourettes is a bit of a c**t ain't it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Guidolin's training... on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 3158 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidolin's training... on 21:03 - Feb 5 by A_Fans_Dad

He still has great ball control and it was great to see the Swans players practicing it as well.

During the dying days of the Monk era we couldn't control the ball fr sh*t, turning over possession at an alarming rate. So instead of the three mile yomps Monk must have had them doing it's nice to see Signor Guidolin spotting our deficiencies and doing some corrective work. And they look like they are enjoying it too.

Did I already say I can't wait until tomorrow??
If so I'll just state for the record - I can't wait until tomorrow. There, I've said it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guidolin's training... on 22:09 - Feb 5 with 3047 viewsHugeEnkins

Guidolin's training... on 21:03 - Feb 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Still do a job. Best keep those player papers signed and ready.
Guidolin's training... on 23:24 - Feb 5 with 2797 viewsJackanapes

I guess I need to take my ego sensor back to tandys as it isnt working.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 23:24]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin's training... on 23:46 - Feb 5 with 2742 viewsFar_Post

Good video for the facial hair enthusiasts amongst us.

Blog: The C Word

Guidolin's training... on 01:30 - Feb 6 with 2587 viewsBanosswan

Ash wasn't looking the most athletic, those hurdles were killing him!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Guidolin's training... on 01:36 - Feb 6 with 2576 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Le sulk is at it again

0.43. nice work gaffer .

Get your chin up Bafe FFS

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Guidolin's training... on 08:51 - Feb 6 with 2303 viewsBLAZE

Where does this notion of Bafe being a sulk come from then? Is it just his comments in the press? Because those comments aside (which were stupid and ill timed), I haven't seen anything to suggest it. At WBA he was the only sub to walk across the pitch and pat the backs of every single player and then acknowledge the away fans too. I've also seen him going wild with celebration from the bench when we've scored - neither are the actions of a person who doesn't care or who sulks because he isn't starting games. To be honest I think he gets a raw deal and is much more of a team player than he's given credit for. Sure, on the whole it hasn't worked out for him here for one reason or another but the abuse he gets with regards to bring a mercenary etc. is unfounded IMO
Guidolin's training... on 09:09 - Feb 6 with 2258 viewsnantywatcher

I agree 100%
Guidolin's training... on 09:31 - Feb 6 with 2190 viewslovejuicejack

Guidolin's training... on 23:24 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

Yeah and your brain.
Guidolin's training... on 09:53 - Feb 6 with 2117 viewskarnataka

Guidolin's training... on 23:24 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

There hasn't been a Tandy's in the UK since 1999 so I suspect the one you're using is well past its best and could do with replacing.
Guidolin's training... on 09:54 - Feb 6 with 2110 viewsMattG

Guidolin's training... on 09:53 - Feb 6 by karnataka

There hasn't been a Tandy's in the UK since 1999 so I suspect the one you're using is well past its best and could do with replacing.

Rubbish Tandy joke deleted.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 9:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024