Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brynmill Park 21:29 - Feb 5 with 5409 viewsjack_lord

Does anyone else think it is criminal that the little ge of a park has been wasted or was it inevitable with the amount of HMO's that have overrun Brynmill?

I used to love that place as a kid.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Brynmill Park on 19:17 - Feb 7 with 952 viewsdickythorpe

Brynmill Park on 19:12 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

It's f*cking water mun.

Anskybis
Brynmill Park on 19:18 - Feb 7 with 948 viewswaynekerr55

Brynmill Park on 19:17 - Feb 7 by dickythorpe

Anskybis

AnxmaWOANS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brynmill Park on 19:23 - Feb 7 with 937 viewsdickythorpe

He's been very quiet recently. Overhydrated perhaps?
Brynmill Park on 19:24 - Feb 7 with 936 viewsJackfath

I mostly drink fizzy water. I prefer the Buxton variety.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Brynmill Park on 19:25 - Feb 7 with 933 viewsGowerjack

Brynmill Park on 17:24 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

In my experience I'd disagree that most people pick up after their dogs.

Thats true.

In fact many many people enjoy walking their dogs on the coastal path from Rhossili to Port Eynon and clean up their dog's mess.

But can someone explain to me why they then hang up the little bags of dogshit on the nearest fence or gatepost?

Seriously,are they feckin thick or what?
Do they think someone comes along to clear them up?

Totally bizarre behaviour.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brynmill Park on 19:41 - Feb 7 with 921 viewsCopperJack

Cwmdonkin park is lovely. They've spent a bucketload on it, regenerated the pavilion (put a little cafe in there which is dog friendly), nice tennis courts (free of charge). Really nice place.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Brynmill Park on 22:46 - Feb 7 with 889 viewsNogginthenog

Brynmill Park on 19:25 - Feb 7 by Gowerjack

Thats true.

In fact many many people enjoy walking their dogs on the coastal path from Rhossili to Port Eynon and clean up their dog's mess.

But can someone explain to me why they then hang up the little bags of dogshit on the nearest fence or gatepost?

That is worse than leaving it. At least the elements cab break it down if it's not in a plastic bag. Thick as pigsh# t they are.
Brynmill Park on 22:55 - Feb 7 with 883 viewsGowerjack

Brynmill Park on 22:46 - Feb 7 by Nogginthenog

That is worse than leaving it. At least the elements cab break it down if it's not in a plastic bag. Thick as pigsh# t they are.

Yep.

My thoughts exactly.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Brynmill Park on 13:40 - Feb 8 with 817 viewsPrivate_Partz

Brynmill Park on 19:25 - Feb 7 by Gowerjack

Thats true.

If you are walking Rover on at five miler and he decides to have movement mid walk you clean it up and pick it up on the return journey. Leave it or hang it where you can see it so you don't forget it on the way back.
Saves carting the pongy stuff all the way on your lovely walk.
That's my take on it anyway. The inconsiderate ones never bag it. Just leave for the unsuspecting to tread in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Brynmill Park on 14:59 - Feb 8 with 801 viewsUxbridge

Brynmill's pretty decent. Daughter loves the playground, there's an activity centre there which usually has some things going on, kiosk for refreshments, pond, absolutely lovely having a picnic or playing sports there in the sunny weather. Swansea Council has a lot to answer for but Brynmill Park ain't one of them.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Brynmill Park on 14:55 - Feb 20 with 676 viewsthe_oracle

Brynmill Park on 17:39 - Feb 7 by Private_Partz

Great news. I have not been for a couple of months. When I was there the bowling green and pavilion were fenced in like a prison. Someone had tried to set fire to a seat in the playground. The toilets had gone. Not sure if the changing rooms still exist. Some of the new children's play area had been damaged and the old Tarmac from the old playground was just left there breaking up. Tennis courts gone etc etc.
Great the Friends are doing something but it should be funded by the Public Sector with paid employees and not reliant on charities. Still it's Cameron's big society I guess.....

Sadly, four of the newly planted trees in Dunvant Park were vandalised last night, snapped in half by some halfwit tnuc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024