Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brynmill Park 21:29 - Feb 5 with 5416 viewsjack_lord

Does anyone else think it is criminal that the little ge of a park has been wasted or was it inevitable with the amount of HMO's that have overrun Brynmill?

I used to love that place as a kid.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Brynmill Park on 19:11 - Feb 6 with 979 viewsdickythorpe

Brynmill Park on 23:44 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Did activity mysteriously cease when you graduated ????

You couldn't use the bogs as it was full of men committing "acts". A mate of mine was grabbed but managed to escape.
Brynmill Park on 10:32 - Feb 7 with 902 viewsjackportis

Families would rather go and sit in McDonald's these days shouting at the kids. Not many families go to the parks anymore. A sad fact.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Brynmill Park on 10:42 - Feb 7 with 897 viewsLeonisGod

Brynmill park is well maintained and used a lot. It's fine.
Brynmill Park on 11:13 - Feb 7 with 886 viewsJackFish

Used to go there all the time in uni, lived right next to it for a year and then it was on my walk to/from uni the following year. Really nice little park and it'd be a shame if it's getting run down.
Brynmill Park on 11:22 - Feb 7 with 878 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brynmill Park on 12:40 - Feb 6 by the_oracle

Friends of Dunvant Park are doing well. New trees planted, wild flower areas, football for the kids and they now have use of the pavilion for tea coffees etc this summer.

Do people still allow dogs to ah*t on the playing fields??? Used to be disgusting and dangerous.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brynmill Park on 11:43 - Feb 7 with 870 viewsNogginthenog

I walked through the park last week seems fine to me. If you really want a hidden gem go to the top end of Singleton to the Botanical gardens, a beautiful sight, well maintained and about to bloom with thousands of primulas and primroses.
Brynmill Park on 17:20 - Feb 7 with 837 viewsthe_oracle

Brynmill Park on 11:22 - Feb 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Do people still allow dogs to ah*t on the playing fields??? Used to be disgusting and dangerous.

Most people pick up. The biggest culprits, are those too busy chatting (usually women) to see what their dogs are doing.

The council have stopped providing poo bags across Swansea to cut costs which doesn't help as sometimes people do genuinely forget to take a bag.
Brynmill Park on 17:24 - Feb 7 with 827 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brynmill Park on 17:20 - Feb 7 by the_oracle

Most people pick up. The biggest culprits, are those too busy chatting (usually women) to see what their dogs are doing.

The council have stopped providing poo bags across Swansea to cut costs which doesn't help as sometimes people do genuinely forget to take a bag.

In my experience I'd disagree that most people pick up after their dogs.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Brynmill Park on 17:39 - Feb 7 with 818 viewsPrivate_Partz

Brynmill Park on 12:40 - Feb 6 by the_oracle

Friends of Dunvant Park are doing well. New trees planted, wild flower areas, football for the kids and they now have use of the pavilion for tea coffees etc this summer.

Great news. I have not been for a couple of months. When I was there the bowling green and pavilion were fenced in like a prison. Someone had tried to set fire to a seat in the playground. The toilets had gone. Not sure if the changing rooms still exist. Some of the new children's play area had been damaged and the old Tarmac from the old playground was just left there breaking up. Tennis courts gone etc etc.
Great the Friends are doing something but it should be funded by the Public Sector with paid employees and not reliant on charities. Still it's Cameron's big society I guess.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Brynmill Park on 18:44 - Feb 7 with 797 viewsthe_oracle

Brynmill Park on 17:24 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

The bins are usually full of poo bags. Someone must be picking up , cant just be me. The dog is regular, but not overly so.
Brynmill Park on 18:46 - Feb 7 with 795 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brynmill Park on 18:44 - Feb 7 by the_oracle

The bins are usually full of poo bags. Someone must be picking up , cant just be me. The dog is regular, but not overly so.

Ha fair enough. Perhaps I only notice the ones who don't because they annoy me so much.

Brynmill Park on 18:51 - Feb 7 with 785 viewsPrivate_Partz

Brynmill Park on 18:44 - Feb 7 by the_oracle

Yeah because they are not emptying them as regularly now. Also the lack of poo bags has meant an increase in dog poo left around the place. All austerity again. I am sure some well meaning volunteers will help out here again if the situation deteriorates further, Big Society again....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Brynmill Park on 18:53 - Feb 7 with 784 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brynmill Park on 18:51 - Feb 7 by Private_Partz

Yeah because they are not emptying them as regularly now. Also the lack of poo bags has meant an increase in dog poo left around the place. All austerity again. I am sure some well meaning volunteers will help out here again if the situation deteriorates further, Big Society again....

I use Tesco value food bags. £1 for 100. Sorted. He's only a little dog with little poos mind.

Brynmill Park on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 781 viewsJackfath

Does the shit keep your hands warm in your pockets?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Brynmill Park on 18:56 - Feb 7 with 780 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brynmill Park on 18:55 - Feb 7 by Jackfath

Does the shit keep your hands warm in your pockets?

Why would you put it in your pockets?

Brynmill Park on 18:56 - Feb 7 with 683 viewswaynekerr55

Brynmill Park on 18:53 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

I use Tesco value food bags. £1 for 100. Sorted. He's only a little dog with little poos mind.

You want to get yourself to home bargains. The doggie bags are dirt cheap there.

I noticed that Perchie has re routed the Badoit from Ystradgynlais to The Wirral this morning, the bstard! 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brynmill Park on 18:56 - Feb 7 with 683 viewsJackfath

Brynmill Park on 18:56 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Why would you put it in your pockets?

To keep your hands warm.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Brynmill Park on 18:56 - Feb 7 with 683 viewsjack247

Brynmill Park on 17:24 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Id say the vast majority do. It only takes a couple of irresponsible owners and a bit of dog shit on the path to create that impression though.

On a previous point re. council no longer stocking parks with bags, it is a bit annoying as you can forget. However just go up to anyone with a dog and they would rather give you a bag than have your dog mess in the park. I've taken bags from people and given them to people who have forgot.
Brynmill Park on 18:58 - Feb 7 with 681 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brynmill Park on 18:56 - Feb 7 by jack247

Id say the vast majority do. It only takes a couple of irresponsible owners and a bit of dog shit on the path to create that impression though.

On a previous point re. council no longer stocking parks with bags, it is a bit annoying as you can forget. However just go up to anyone with a dog and they would rather give you a bag than have your dog mess in the park. I've taken bags from people and given them to people who have forgot.

I too have shared bags with forgetful fellow dog walkers. What fine citizens we are.

Brynmill Park on 18:59 - Feb 7 with 679 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brynmill Park on 18:56 - Feb 7 by waynekerr55

You want to get yourself to home bargains. The doggie bags are dirt cheap there.

I noticed that Perchie has re routed the Badoit from Ystradgynlais to The Wirral this morning, the bstard! 😂

Can't have. It's a merseyside exclusive so he reckons. Despite the fact that Tesco in fforestfach sell it

Brynmill Park on 19:10 - Feb 7 with 667 viewswaynekerr55

Brynmill Park on 18:59 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Can't have. It's a merseyside exclusive so he reckons. Despite the fact that Tesco in fforestfach sell it

I think our Taiwanese keyboard using comrade meant about the discounted prices that they stock them at.

It was 19p a bottle, I've got one in my wine rack above the cupboards. Is lovely with some elderflower and pomegranate squash and ice 👍🍸

Brynmill Park on 19:12 - Feb 7 with 666 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brynmill Park on 19:10 - Feb 7 by waynekerr55

I think our Taiwanese keyboard using comrade meant about the discounted prices that they stock them at.

It was 19p a bottle, I've got one in my wine rack above the cupboards. Is lovely with some elderflower and pomegranate squash and ice 👍🍸

It's f*cking water mun.

Brynmill Park on 19:13 - Feb 7 with 663 viewsGowerjack

Brynmill Park on 23:35 - Feb 5 by longlostjack

I like wild flowers - especially on roundabouts.

The ones near the stadium are outstanding when in flower but after they have finished flowering they look exactly like weeds.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brynmill Park on 19:14 - Feb 7 with 659 viewswaynekerr55

Brynmill Park on 19:12 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

It's f*cking water mun.

Fizzy water, mun!

Brynmill Park on 19:16 - Feb 7 with 657 viewsGowerjack

Brynmill Park on 11:38 - Feb 6 by jack_lord

When you consider how wonderful it once was, you could say it has gone to ruin. How many of us have childhood memories of throwing bread in to the lake, how many of us remember the mini zoo and the peacock?

Me it was a wonderful little park once with an almost Edwardian feel about it.

Now suffering death by a thousand cuts thanks to the Tories.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024