Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll sing on our own 16:16 - Feb 6 with 6018 viewsTrundle10

Outclassed by Palace fans today
We'll sing on our own on 19:15 - Feb 6 with 1514 viewsraynor94

We'll sing on our own on 19:09 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

in the toilet is it ?

That's where yo should go when you can't handle your beer, rather than share it with your fellow fans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

We'll sing on our own on 20:18 - Feb 6 with 1433 viewsMyFinalHeaven

We'll sing on our own on 18:28 - Feb 6 by Trundle10

Dont take it to heart friend. They were far louder. Far far louder. With the exception of the Barrow song for 3 odd minutes

How does the Barrow song go? I'd love to know, haven't been to the ground in quite some while sadly.

Come on you Swans.

We'll sing on our own on 20:20 - Feb 6 with 1424 viewsswansvalleyjack

Just a thought also - "Guidolin's Barmy Army " seemed to be hard going today.

"Frankie G's" Barmy Army just has a better ring to it for me.

(though I always insert .....Black and White Army )
We'll sing on our own on 20:21 - Feb 6 with 1424 viewsJackfath

Why wasn't our drummer there today?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We'll sing on our own on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1411 viewsplasjack

We'll sing on our own on 20:21 - Feb 6 by Jackfath

Gone to Specsavers for a hearing test.
We'll sing on our own on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1408 viewsdgt73

Fook me what planet is Trundle10 living on......that's what I want to know. ??????

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

We'll sing on our own on 20:26 - Feb 6 with 1398 viewsChief

was disappointed with our crowd today. scored early in a winnable game against a team on bad run in our position when we all the help we can get. I love our drummer but we have become too dependant upon him and on days like to today he wasn't up to it, it was embarrassing.

if you don't like making a noise and you are renewing, please move out of the East Stand, lets get the old North Bank humour and intimidation back. all the passengers faaak off

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

We'll sing on our own on 20:27 - Feb 6 with 1396 viewsdgt73

We'll sing on our own on 20:21 - Feb 6 by Jackfath

He was

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

We'll sing on our own on 20:32 - Feb 6 with 1385 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The atmosphere at the liberty was awful today save fior a short spel in the secound half. We were iin the n w corner dear god more noise in my livi g room. got a bit better in the secound half but palace blew are fans away today. Thought the east stand were very quiet. some of the palace lot were right scum. Hope they get relegated.
We'll sing on our own on 20:41 - Feb 6 with 1358 views3swan

We'll sing on our own on 18:59 - Feb 6 by AyewSerious

Most away fans "out sing" the home fans. As we did at The Hawthornes on Tuesday.

Which is the correct answer. (mostly)

Fans who travel to tend to make more of a day of it and that includes a more vocal support of their team.

Another thing is that if you are in the middle of 100 fans who are singing you cannot normally hear any opposition fans or other parts of the ground.

Today Palace were louder than us, boring chants though, but weren't as loud as last season
We'll sing on our own on 20:43 - Feb 6 with 1351 viewsJackfath

We'll sing on our own on 20:41 - Feb 6 by 3swan

Which is the correct answer. (mostly)

Fans who travel to tend to make more of a day of it and that includes a more vocal support of their team.

Another thing is that if you are in the middle of 100 fans who are singing you cannot normally hear any opposition fans or other parts of the ground.

Today Palace were louder than us, boring chants though, but weren't as loud as last season

Yeah. Their chants are boring, not like ours.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

We'll sing on our own on 20:47 - Feb 6 with 1329 viewsOldjack

We'll sing on our own on 20:43 - Feb 6 by Jackfath

Yeah. Their chants are boring, not like ours.

Don't you just love it when all theses non singers like yourself moan about the atmos ,you couldn't make that up
ps as you well know the prince of ginger was smashing the crap out of his drum most of the match ,you shyte stirring dip stick

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We'll sing on our own on 20:50 - Feb 6 with 1312 viewsJackfath

We'll sing on our own on 20:47 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

Don't you just love it when all theses non singers like yourself moan about the atmos ,you couldn't make that up
ps as you well know the prince of ginger was smashing the crap out of his drum most of the match ,you shyte stirring dip stick

Eh??

Who's moaning? Not me.

You're very sensitive on this issue Alan and quick to have a pop at me. I won't say anything back though as you'll end up ignoring me.

We'll sing on our own on 20:55 - Feb 6 with 1290 viewsOldjack

We'll sing on our own on 20:50 - Feb 6 by Jackfath

Eh??

Who's moaning? Not me.

You're very sensitive on this issue Alan and quick to have a pop at me. I won't say anything back though as you'll end up ignoring me.

you asked where was our drummer ?and you knew full well he was banging away

you have to make vile comments about myself and family before you go on ignore or i'll just pop around and give you a tw*tting ,depends what mood i'm in

as you were

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

We'll sing on our own on 21:06 - Feb 6 with 1261 viewsJackfath

We'll sing on our own on 20:55 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

you asked where was our drummer ?and you knew full well he was banging away

you have to make vile comments about myself and family before you go on ignore or i'll just pop around and give you a tw*tting ,depends what mood i'm in

as you were

How do you know I know he was there? I could not hear him. I could however hear the one from the away fans and frankly he was far better at it.

That statement will nto be popular for you and your crew but I am afraid it is true Alan.

Could you also not threaten me. Thanks.

We'll sing on our own on 21:15 - Feb 6 with 1206 viewsOldjack

We'll sing on our own on 21:06 - Feb 6 by Jackfath

How do you know I know he was there? I could not hear him. I could however hear the one from the away fans and frankly he was far better at it.

That statement will nto be popular for you and your crew but I am afraid it is true Alan.

Could you also not threaten me. Thanks.

In a nut shell , a load of bollocks

We'll sing on our own on 21:16 - Feb 6 with 1203 viewsjamieswan78

Drummer was there, him and his mates always have a good laugh, a few do leave early though, shame on them!

When you think about it there's probably about 500 in the north, North East who are really vocal and maybe another 1500 like myself (in asbo corner as you put it) who join in most of the time.

Most away fans sing so we are outnumbered really, the rest of the stadium need to join in!

Some songs roll off the tongue, a lot of ours don't at the moment.

Maybe hymns and arias could be played out the loud speakers to get more of the ground singing?
We'll sing on our own on 21:17 - Feb 6 with 1194 viewsJackfath

We'll sing on our own on 21:15 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

In a nut shell , a load of bollocks

It's not though is it. It's an opinion which differs from yours.

There are loads of people like you on here. Happy to force your opinion on others. When questioned and proved to be wrong shut up shop and claim it's "a load of bollocks".

Perhaps Dicky is the lucky one being ignored by you.

We'll sing on our own on 21:21 - Feb 6 with 1178 viewsOldjack

We'll sing on our own on 21:17 - Feb 6 by Jackfath

It's not though is it. It's an opinion which differs from yours.

There are loads of people like you on here. Happy to force your opinion on others. When questioned and proved to be wrong shut up shop and claim it's "a load of bollocks".

Perhaps Dicky is the lucky one being ignored by you.

It is though ,mine is fact and not wrong ,yours is just another shyte stirring wind up, yet again of which i should really ignore , silly me i should know better

We'll sing on our own on 21:23 - Feb 6 with 1172 viewsJackfath

We'll sing on our own on 21:21 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

It is though ,mine is fact and not wrong ,yours is just another shyte stirring wind up, yet again of which i should really ignore , silly me i should know better

Sorry but you're wrong. It's my opinion.

We'll sing on our own on 21:54 - Feb 6 with 1121 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We'll sing on our own on 18:59 - Feb 6 by AyewSerious

Most away fans "out sing" the home fans. As we did at The Hawthornes on Tuesday.

And at Selhurst 40 days ago, for that matter.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

We'll sing on our own on 23:13 - Feb 6 with 1024 viewsswanstillidai

We'll sing on our own on 21:16 - Feb 6 by jamieswan78

Drummer was there, him and his mates always have a good laugh, a few do leave early though, shame on them!

When you think about it there's probably about 500 in the north, North East who are really vocal and maybe another 1500 like myself (in asbo corner as you put it) who join in most of the time.

Most away fans sing so we are outnumbered really, the rest of the stadium need to join in!

Some songs roll off the tongue, a lot of ours don't at the moment.

Maybe hymns and arias could be played out the loud speakers to get more of the ground singing?

Hymns & Arias has been over egged now.

It's a decent ditty, but should be confined to :

a) the seconds leading up to kickoff
&
b) 90th (+) minute

👍
We'll sing on our own on 23:31 - Feb 6 with 1009 viewsTummer_from_Texas

We'll sing on our own on 23:13 - Feb 6 by swanstillidai

Hymns & Arias has been over egged now.

It's a decent ditty, but should be confined to :

a) the seconds leading up to kickoff
&
b) 90th (+) minute

👍

I'd at least add:

c) after a Swans goal.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

We'll sing on our own on 23:45 - Feb 6 with 986 viewsbuilthjack

Why is it kike a morgue in the West and South?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We'll sing on our own on 23:50 - Feb 6 with 973 viewsswanstillidai

We'll sing on our own on 23:45 - Feb 6 by builthjack

Why is it kike a morgue in the West and South?

Because the intelligent supporters that sit there are fed up with the same old inane shyte songs that are churned out every single home game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024