Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives 17:26 - Feb 6 with 2474 viewsjacaranda

We played ok, Ayew was involved everywhere, Paloschi looks good, we're finally able to put crosses in(even if only from the right), the cut back is back,
Leon is in his element running the spaces, Barrow has skills we need to exploit more often(for me he's an excellent second half weapon,as long as you bring him on early enough), Gylfi's new found freedom to roam will get the best out of him(he is very good and with these new link up play flicks I think he'll be the new ozil), Rangel has found a new lease of excellence(really pleased about this , he looked finished not so long ago),
Fab was good, the defence was good until the goal,
The amount of crosses into the area was the best for years. Gives our boys a chance and keeps them on their heels

The Negatives

We gave the ball away far too much, mostly not even under pressure. I think this was the biggest problem.
I think not playing our attractive, possession play for so long has hurt us.
Our central defenders have triangular limbs and heads and therefore need more work on accuracy in front of goal

Where were the supporters? Rubbish effort Fortress Liberty

Other than that, a point's a point
Positives on 17:30 - Feb 6 with 2437 viewsIslander

Brilliant post, glad to see the glass is half full !
Positives on 17:32 - Feb 6 with 2416 viewsjacaranda

The other thing I'd say is the manager may have to move a bit quicker and be bolder. This is the PL and Pardew won the trickiness today
Positives on 17:32 - Feb 6 with 2410 viewsOldjack

We pumped ball after ball into that box ,same the last three games ,but what's the point ? I'd much rather we worked it on the deck to open them up ,which is more likely to create a chance and more like our style
Gutted we dropped another two points

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Positives on 17:38 - Feb 6 with 2381 viewsjamieswan78

The whole stadium can't rely on 20% of the crowd to make enough noise for everyone!
Positives on 17:56 - Feb 6 with 2284 viewsjacksfullaces

paloschi great first half, disappeared second half
Positives on 18:16 - Feb 6 with 2175 viewsstonedroses

ive been thinking the same thing for the last two seasons sitting where i am in the east stand. maybe less than a 1/4 of our stand sings looking around the stadium theres no south or west stand singing at all. the west stand has got to be the most uninspiring stand in the whole premiership.

oh and we still cant score and defend from a corner.
Positives on 20:49 - Feb 6 with 1944 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Positives on 17:38 - Feb 6 by jamieswan78

The whole stadium can't rely on 20% of the crowd to make enough noise for everyone!

This.
Positives on 20:51 - Feb 6 with 1921 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Positives on 20:49 - Feb 6 by blaenaugwentjack

This.

New bloke up top looks good, good movement and got on the end of everything pumped up to him.
Login to get fewer ads

Positives on 20:57 - Feb 6 with 1887 viewsvetchonian

Positives on 18:16 - Feb 6 by stonedroses

ive been thinking the same thing for the last two seasons sitting where i am in the east stand. maybe less than a 1/4 of our stand sings looking around the stadium theres no south or west stand singing at all. the west stand has got to be the most uninspiring stand in the whole premiership.

oh and we still cant score and defend from a corner.

Yep I sit in the West and folks around me disapprove when I try to get some noise going

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Positives on 22:16 - Feb 6 with 1756 viewsAl_Bundy

Positives are we are starting to look like a threat in the final third and confidence is returning.

Negatives - we can't , won't and unable to deal with crosses at all !! saw Adebayor being marked by Siggy today from a corner WTF?

Tempo is still laboured and we need to go a bit direct at times. Would drop Fernandez and play Amat and get Taylor to replicate what Rangel does at RB. Cork looked out on his feet second half .
Positives on 10:33 - Feb 7 with 1449 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Positives on 22:16 - Feb 6 by Al_Bundy

Positives are we are starting to look like a threat in the final third and confidence is returning.

Negatives - we can't , won't and unable to deal with crosses at all !! saw Adebayor being marked by Siggy today from a corner WTF?

Tempo is still laboured and we need to go a bit direct at times. Would drop Fernandez and play Amat and get Taylor to replicate what Rangel does at RB. Cork looked out on his feet second half .

"get Taylor to replicate what Rangel does at RB"
What you mean like Naughton did when he replaced Taylor?
Positives on 11:01 - Feb 7 with 1401 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Positives on 20:57 - Feb 6 by vetchonian

Yep I sit in the West and folks around me disapprove when I try to get some noise going

Really? Huw and Martin don't like singing???

Back to the thread and I think we really should ditch the diamond for home games. With more fluid attacking play the 451 gives us we could start to score more than one goal a game at home. Because the way we leak at set pieces we're always going to need more than one goal to win a game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024