Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Pen shout 17:46 - Feb 6 with 2191 viewsOldjack

Deffo a pen . after seeing the replay, he tried his hardest to stay upright but that shouldn't have made a difference ,kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnntss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Pen shout on 17:53 - Feb 6 with 2135 viewsAnotherJohn

I was sitting quite close in the South and certainly shouted loudly enough for the pen. I think there was contact but am not sure whether the first tackle was inside the area or not. I wondered if Ayew's iffy pen a few weeks ago counted against us.
The Pen shout on 17:55 - Feb 6 with 2108 viewsHighjack

Definitely a foul but I thought it was outside the box from where I was.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Pen shout on 19:00 - Feb 6 with 1889 viewsmax936

The Pen shout on 17:55 - Feb 6 by Highjack

Definitely a foul but I thought it was outside the box from where I was.

Yep, definitely outside, but Ayew over played and Dean waved play on, sometimes they come off today it didn't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Pen shout on 19:02 - Feb 6 with 1868 viewsOldjack

The Pen shout on 19:00 - Feb 6 by max936

Yep, definitely outside, but Ayew over played and Dean waved play on, sometimes they come off today it didn't.

looked inside to me and i've seen the replay

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Pen shout on 19:04 - Feb 6 with 1849 viewsunion_jack

The Pen shout on 19:00 - Feb 6 by max936

The fouling started outside the box but the trip was in the box. It could have been that Dean could have waved in the first phase of the process (or not think there was any fouling) but given it for the trip. It was a clear foul in the box however and he should have pointed to the spot. Another important decision goes against us!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Pen shout on 19:07 - Feb 6 with 1835 viewsmax936

The Pen shout on 19:02 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

Aye you're down t'other end though and full of Jagerbombs you old fruit, l haven't seen replay though, but my point still stands that he over played it, refs ain't daft mun, we'll most aren't.

The Pen shout on 19:09 - Feb 6 with 1818 viewsOldjack

The Pen shout on 19:07 - Feb 6 by max936

Aye you're down t'other end though and full of Jagerbombs you old fruit, l haven't seen replay though, but my point still stands that he over played it, refs ain't daft mun, we'll most aren't.

he didn't over play it you knob he tried to stay on his feet ,ffs

The Pen shout on 19:11 - Feb 6 with 1800 viewsraynor94

The Pen shout on 19:07 - Feb 6 by max936

Please don't tell me there was another Technicolor yawn

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

The Pen shout on 19:13 - Feb 6 with 1768 viewsmax936

The Pen shout on 19:11 - Feb 6 by raynor94

Run that past me again Rayns

The Pen shout on 19:15 - Feb 6 with 1756 viewsmax936

The Pen shout on 19:11 - Feb 6 by raynor94

Hahaha yeah

The Pen shout on 19:18 - Feb 6 with 1736 viewsoldcob

I'd have been disappointed if we conceded a penalty if it were the other way around. Though those are the decisions that go against us.
The Pen shout on 19:19 - Feb 6 with 1731 viewsBLAZE

At first I thought he went down theatrically following a bit of a coming together outside the box, but the replay showed his foot was clipped inside the area. It was a penalty all day long. Dean was right on top of it so no excuse
The Pen shout on 19:21 - Feb 6 with 1705 viewsJackanapes

Ayews earned us two penalties by tripping over his own leg. Refs are aware of that now. What goes around etc.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Pen shout on 19:22 - Feb 6 with 1699 viewsOldjack

The Pen shout on 19:19 - Feb 6 by BLAZE

At first I thought he went down theatrically following a bit of a coming together outside the box, but the replay showed his foot was clipped inside the area. It was a penalty all day long. Dean was right on top of it so no excuse

and he did try to stay upright

The Pen shout on 19:22 - Feb 6 with 1692 viewsunion_jack

The Pen shout on 19:18 - Feb 6 by oldcob

I'd have been disappointed if we conceded a penalty if it were the other way around. Though those are the decisions that go against us.

Yeah,we'd all be disappointed. Doesn't mean to say it wouldnt have been the correct decision though!?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Pen shout on 19:24 - Feb 6 with 1675 viewsmax936

Thanks for that Blaze l'll take a look later asuming they show it .

The Pen shout on 19:28 - Feb 6 with 1637 viewsOldjack

The Pen shout on 19:24 - Feb 6 by max936

Thanks for that Blaze l'll take a look later asuming they show it .

bollocks you blind t*at!

The Pen shout on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 1504 viewsSwansNZ

Correct. Watched it a few times, clear trip inside the box.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Pen shout on 21:14 - Feb 6 with 1400 viewssP7qupUf

Mike Dean strikes again. Gave them a pen from miles away a couple of seasons ago. Standing right by this and waves play on!! sitting right above it in the South. Penalty all day long regardless of Ayew getting a couple of favourable decisions in past games. two wrongs don't make a right.
The Pen shout on 08:56 - Feb 7 with 1098 viewsMattG

The Pen shout on 21:14 - Feb 6 by sP7qupUf

Mike Dean strikes again. Gave them a pen from miles away a couple of seasons ago. Standing right by this and waves play on!! sitting right above it in the South. Penalty all day long regardless of Ayew getting a couple of favourable decisions in past games. two wrongs don't make a right.

Any clips of this floating round? I sit in the North East corner so about as far away from the incident as it's possible to get.
The Pen shout on 10:15 - Feb 7 with 946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not shown on MOTD, what is it about that programme and Swansea?
The Pen shout on 11:12 - Feb 7 with 886 viewsMorfa_Same

I knew they weren't going to show this on MOTD. They rarely do when it's us.

They showed a close up replay of it on yesterday's match stream and it was a pen all day long.
The Pen shout on 11:26 - Feb 7 with 844 viewsWxmJax

As confirmed on Sky's 'Goals on Sunday' programme. Even Barry Horne said it was a penalty so it must have been obvious.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Pen shout on 11:47 - Feb 7 with 794 viewsmax936

The Pen shout on 19:02 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

I agree just seen it again, pen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024