Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last 2 games 19:50 - Feb 6 with 1049 viewsWxmJax

So what would you have taken the last 2 games ? a win and a defeat for 3 points or the 2 draws that we did get to remain unbeaten and possibly instilling more confidence within the team ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The last 2 games on 20:04 - Feb 6 with 1011 viewsswansvalleyjack

Or put another way over the last four games - Watford (H); Everton (A); WBA (A); Palace (H) - would you have taken 8 points if offered at the start.

Yes for me.

But I also feel gutted at the WBA draw, and disappointed with the Palace draw.

We're inching forward, not striding unfortunately. We will inevitably have to rely on others below, dropping more points

Still...more optimism for me than under the last of the Monk days...but it's still not great football to watch....
The last 2 games on 20:07 - Feb 6 with 1001 viewsFlashberryjack

4 points would have been t good, 3 points acceptable, but 2 points from a winning position was disappointing to say the least.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The last 2 games on 21:34 - Feb 6 with 926 viewsJackFish

After the Sunderland debacle I'd have snapped your hand off for six points, never mind eight. Keep playing like we have been since Curt took over and we'll be fine.
The last 2 games on 21:45 - Feb 6 with 900 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'd have taken those two performances. Still not quite right but getting back towards a level that should see us stay up.

I can see a big difference in what we are doing since Guidolin has taken over and a seismic difference from Monk's last few games
The last 2 games on 07:09 - Feb 7 with 807 viewsAussieSwan

would have hoped we'd get four points, but as others have said 8 in our last 4 is a good return

I also would have hoped we'd maybe score six or seven goals rather than five, but at least we haven't been kept goalless in a game since last year (0-0 at Palace, Dec 29)

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The last 2 games on 08:54 - Feb 7 with 709 viewsDewi1jack

2 wins and 2 draws from the last 4 games.
Including a win at Everton, finally breaking the hoodoo. Seeing the Tapas waiter not happy just adds a bit more sweetness to the result
Around the time we played Leicester, most of us would have been grateful for 1 or 2 draws from those games.
Gutted about the draw at West Brom, p1ssed off at the way we lost to Citey. Things like that will happen every season.
We're moving in the right direction.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The last 2 games on 10:42 - Feb 7 with 621 viewssherpajacob

In hindsight Would swap the draw yesterday for a win at WBA. Providing the performance was maintained

The Graham Scott debacle is a reminder how important the relegation 6 pointers are.
If we'd won that we'd be clear.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The last 2 games on 10:46 - Feb 7 with 616 viewsLeonisGod

The last 2 games on 21:45 - Feb 6 by AngelRangelQS

I'd have taken those two performances. Still not quite right but getting back towards a level that should see us stay up.

I can see a big difference in what we are doing since Guidolin has taken over and a seismic difference from Monk's last few games

I can't see a big difference between Curt's and Guidolin's teams. Same style, same formation, same personnel, same substitutions. I think we've barely seen the start of Guidolin's influence,
Login to get fewer ads

The last 2 games on 10:52 - Feb 7 with 609 viewsWhiterockin

The last 2 games on 10:46 - Feb 7 by LeonisGod

I can't see a big difference between Curt's and Guidolin's teams. Same style, same formation, same personnel, same substitutions. I think we've barely seen the start of Guidolin's influence,

Paloschi
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024