Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This spaceman chap. 19:50 - Feb 6 with 562 viewsjackportis

Forget his name, the first British astronaught in space or ratherthe first Englishman in space. As I settled to watch the rugby had to listen to him in his England rugby top (didn't really listen) as he was on about hostile murrayfield a live thread from space. Why don't the bbc show his feedback on why he is up there, what he has been doing and what he hopes to achieve. Alternatively get him back down to earth and swap him with Eddie intelligent butler do the whole world a favour.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

This spaceman chap. on 20:09 - Feb 6 with 539 viewsdickythorpe

He seems a nice chap, but I am shocked our licence fee is now funding a space programme .
This spaceman chap. on 20:12 - Feb 6 with 528 viewsJack_Meoff

This spaceman chap. on 20:09 - Feb 6 by dickythorpe

He seems a nice chap, but I am shocked our licence fee is now funding a space programme .

Then stop paying it...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

This spaceman chap. on 20:12 - Feb 6 with 527 viewsjackportis

This spaceman chap. on 20:09 - Feb 6 by dickythorpe

Yes especially sending up a cameraman, sound man and makeup artist just for that.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

This spaceman chap. on 20:14 - Feb 6 with 522 viewsdickythorpe

This spaceman chap. on 20:12 - Feb 6 by jackportis

Yes especially sending up a cameraman, sound man and makeup artist just for that.

A rugby ball as well!
This spaceman chap. on 20:28 - Feb 6 with 504 viewsKilkennyjack

He strikes me as a 1950's type clergyman from a bbc sitcom like Terry and June. Nobody can be that nice. I just hope he enjoyed the rugby world cup as much as the welsh fans. Ow yes - and hecanfeckofftoo ! 🚀

Beware of the Risen People

This spaceman chap. on 21:59 - Feb 6 with 450 viewssquarebear

There's been at least one British-born astronaut prior to Major Peake, though he had to take US citizenship in order to be allowed to join the space programme.

(Yeah, I'm a real hit at parties...).
This spaceman chap. on 22:16 - Feb 6 with 434 viewslonglostjack

Typical. Love the BBC great programming but forcing the Establishment crap down viewer's throats cannot be excused my dear Tarquin.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024