Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eder 14:45 - Feb 7 with 2466 viewsdcd14

Scores for Lille.
Eder on 14:53 - Feb 7 with 2431 viewsHighjack

Goal machine

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Eder on 14:54 - Feb 7 with 2428 viewsClinton

How? I don't believe til I see a YouTube video.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Eder on 15:26 - Feb 7 with 2324 viewsPrivate_Partz

Excellent. I hope he has a great end of season and comes back to us worth a lot more so we can properly assess him to see if we can use him or sell him on.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Eder on 15:33 - Feb 7 with 2276 viewsswansealad69

Eder on 14:54 - Feb 7 by Clinton

Strange comment
Do u think it could be down to the way we play
I mean gommis is struggling but has scored goals for other teams but usless here
Just maybe they are the wrong players for us so that leaves the blame with who ever bought them
Mr jenkings
Eder on 15:34 - Feb 7 with 2266 viewsbathgatejack

Eder on 15:33 - Feb 7 by swansealad69

Strange comment
I mean gommis is struggling but has scored goals for other teams but usless here
Just maybe they are the wrong players for us so that leaves the blame with who ever bought them
Mr jenkings

still shite
Eder on 17:01 - Feb 7 with 2059 viewsClinton

Eder on 15:33 - Feb 7 by swansealad69

Strange comment
Mr jenkings

You may be right. I hope he gets a load more for them. I was just surprised he grabbed one so early, given how he did not get near to scoring for us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Eder on 18:14 - Feb 7 with 1909 viewsAnotherJohn

Eder on 14:54 - Feb 7 by Clinton

Must admit this was a surprise to me - but probably more space than in the Prem.
Eder on 18:39 - Feb 7 with 1814 viewsWhiterockin

Eder on 18:14 - Feb 7 by AnotherJohn

Must admit this was a surprise to me - but probably more space than in the Prem.

Long live FIFA 15/16.
Login to get fewer ads

Eder on 18:39 - Feb 7 with 1814 viewsSwanseaTID

Eder on 18:14 - Feb 7 by AnotherJohn

What are Alan Smith and Martin Tyler doing commentating Ligue 1?
Eder on 18:40 - Feb 7 with 1803 viewsWhiterockin

Eder on 18:39 - Feb 7 by SwanseaTID

What are Alan Smith and Martin Tyler doing commentating Ligue 1?

See above.
Eder on 18:43 - Feb 7 with 1774 viewsSwanseaTID

Eder on 18:40 - Feb 7 by Whiterockin

See above.

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text
Eder on 18:44 - Feb 7 with 1770 viewsPawelAbbott

Eder on 15:26 - Feb 7 by Private_Partz

Excellent. I hope he has a great end of season and comes back to us worth a lot more so we can properly assess him to see if we can use him or sell him on.

He was stretchered off soon afterwards unfortunately, possible ligament damage apparently
Eder on 18:47 - Feb 7 with 1748 viewsWhiterockin

Eder on 18:43 - Feb 7 by SwanseaTID

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text

It does with a smiley.
Eder on 18:47 - Feb 7 with 1739 viewsPrivate_Partz

Eder on 18:44 - Feb 7 by PawelAbbott

He was stretchered off soon afterwards unfortunately, possible ligament damage apparently

Poor sod. That is bad luck. Hope he gets fit soon to show what he can do. I assume we will do a Michu and let them look after him. Or will we bring him back for treatment?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 18:57]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Eder on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 1708 viewsAnotherJohn

And the real one.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qwsc0_1-0-eder-goal-lille-vs-rennes-07-02-201
Eder on 18:59 - Feb 7 with 1687 viewsPrivate_Partz

Eder on 18:55 - Feb 7 by AnotherJohn

And the real one.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qwsc0_1-0-eder-goal-lille-vs-rennes-07-02-201

Poachers goal on the far post. Looked a decent crowd too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024