Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Man U 16:08 - Feb 7 with 1638 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hate rooting for Man U, but a victory means we stay within 2 points of Chelsea.

Heard this morning that this is the first time in PL history these two are both outside the top 4 this late in the season. Makes me smile, but still wish it was the Swans instead of Leicester playing the role of Cinderella when two of the big clubs slipped.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chelsea v Man U on 16:36 - Feb 7 with 1606 viewsjasper_T

Chelsea play Newcastle next week. Massive relegation 6 pointer!
Chelsea v Man U on 16:39 - Feb 7 with 1599 viewsGh0st

I have no idea what this post is about?

Why do we need to stay within 2 points of Chelsea?? Am I being thick here?
Chelsea v Man U on 17:14 - Feb 7 with 1550 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chelsea v Man U on 16:39 - Feb 7 by Gh0st

They are still down there in the Zone. Not for long I would guess and provided we can keep within 2 points of them then we could very well be ok.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chelsea v Man U on 17:15 - Feb 7 with 1542 viewsPrivate_Partz

Looked a nasty knee injury. Player squealing like a pig.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chelsea v Man U on 17:22 - Feb 7 with 1503 viewsunion_jack

Good goal by Lingaard

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chelsea v Man U on 17:28 - Feb 7 with 1486 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Chelsea v Man U on 17:15 - Feb 7 by Private_Partz

Looked a nasty knee injury. Player squealing like a pig.

what happened to him?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Chelsea v Man U on 17:31 - Feb 7 with 1469 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Chelsea v Man U on 16:39 - Feb 7 by Gh0st

You don't see why a club 2 points ahead of us is within our sights? 2/3 of the way through the season?

I realize they are Chelsea and therefore not much of a relegation candidate, but it's way too late in the season to just assume they'll eventually start playing like Chelsea again and pull away.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chelsea v Man U on 17:32 - Feb 7 with 1462 viewsraynor94

Chelsea v Man U on 17:31 - Feb 7 by Tummer_from_Texas

You don't see why a club 2 points ahead of us is within our sights? 2/3 of the way through the season?

I realize they are Chelsea and therefore not much of a relegation candidate, but it's way too late in the season to just assume they'll eventually start playing like Chelsea again and pull away.

Perfect answer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Man U on 17:34 - Feb 7 with 1446 viewsHighjack

We need as many teams as possible to get dragged into it. The more teams below us the better.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chelsea v Man U on 17:45 - Feb 7 with 1399 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chelsea v Man U on 17:28 - Feb 7 by PatchesOHoulihan

what happened to him?

Not sure who it was. He went up for a high ball and landed awkwardly on his straightend leg. Could see the knee bend backeards. Poor sod in great pain. Hope it's not too serious.

Chelsea v Man U on 17:47 - Feb 7 with 1387 viewsJoe_bradshaw

1 - 1

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chelsea v Man U on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 1286 viewsPrivate_Partz

You could be right but there is an improvement under Gus and I assume they will end up more than 2 points clear of the drop. Looked as good as Man U today and I accept that is no great shakes nowadays.

Chelsea v Man U on 20:55 - Feb 7 with 1232 viewsGh0st

Says you who was agreeing with Garry Monk that theres no chance of us getting relegated earlier on in the season.
Chelsea v Man U on 15:36 - Feb 8 with 1117 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Chelsea v Man U on 20:55 - Feb 7 by Gh0st

Says you who was agreeing with Garry Monk that theres no chance of us getting relegated earlier on in the season.

That was back in November. I admit I was wrong, but it was too early to call it a relegation battle at that point in the season.

Now we're 2/3 of the way through, and Chelsea is still only 3 points ahead of us after their point yesterday. It shouldn't take a lot of explaining why we care about their results.

Chelsea v Man U on 15:53 - Feb 8 with 1101 viewsJBT95

Chelsea v Man U on 15:36 - Feb 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

That was back in November. I admit I was wrong, but it was too early to call it a relegation battle at that point in the season.

Now we're 2/3 of the way through, and Chelsea is still only 3 points ahead of us after their point yesterday. It shouldn't take a lot of explaining why we care about their results.

Imagine if we had held on vs WBA & beaten Palace by making it 2-0.

We have been a point above Chelsea with 25 games on the board!

ifs ifs ifs!
Chelsea v Man U on 16:49 - Feb 8 with 1069 viewsvetchonian

Chelsea v Man U on 15:53 - Feb 8 by JBT95

Imagine if we had held on vs WBA & beaten Palace by making it 2-0.

We have been a point above Chelsea with 25 games on the board!

ifs ifs ifs!

If Toshack had signed Kevin Sheedy rather than Ray Kennedy.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024