Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT Sport question 20:42 - Feb 7 with 1572 viewsdickythorpe

My old man has Sky tv. His line rental is with BT. He has broadband lite with Sky.

Is he entitled to get BT sport channels cheaper than what sky offer them for?
BT Sport question on 21:17 - Feb 7 with 1514 viewsBanosswan

Don't think so. I have bt broadband and they've changed the offer so I don't even get bt sport anymore

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

BT Sport question on 21:54 - Feb 7 with 1461 viewsJohnw102

I have BT broadband and BT Sport is included, but I have to pay extra for BT Sport HD.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

BT Sport question on 22:13 - Feb 7 with 1428 viewsjamieswan78

the minimum level used to be BT broadband on a 12 month contract to get by sport for free.

You have to renew the broadband contract each year to keep but sport for free then.
BT Sport question on 09:09 - Feb 8 with 1282 viewsAndy1300

BT Sport question on 22:13 - Feb 7 by jamieswan78

the minimum level used to be BT broadband on a 12 month contract to get by sport for free.

You have to renew the broadband contract each year to keep but sport for free then.

Or swap TV to Virgins XL pack and get BT Sports included and in he, no need for phone or BB

Number 1 team in Wales

BT Sport question on 19:41 - Feb 8 with 1129 viewsjamieswan78

I can't have Virgin where I live.
BT Sport question on 21:25 - Feb 10 with 981 viewsnavyjack

BT Sport question on 19:41 - Feb 8 by jamieswan78

I can't have Virgin where I live.

I have the same.I pay BT £5 a month for BT sport. I darent put all my eggs in one basket as I play one off against the other every 12 months for the best deals..
BT Sport question on 22:00 - Feb 10 with 954 viewsBanosswan

So I have bt fibre, but when I renewed they withdrew my sport?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024