Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Brodge did sh1t out 23:53 - Feb 8 with 4562 viewsDyfnant

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35529002

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:04 - Feb 10 with 924 viewsAngelRangelQS

In the summer we have to be ruthless and appoint the best man for the job whether that's Rodgers, Emery, DeBoer, Guidolin or whoever else is available. We don't owe Guidolin anything.

As for Rodgers, why would he have wanted to have come and managed us in December/January? I don't think I'd have risked my reputation if I were him for a side that were in complete disarray.

I also don't think he can be criticised for having a break. I know he's earned a phenomenal amount of money but in the last few years he's had a divorce, his son has been up in court and both his parents have passed away... I'd be doing exactly the same thing in his position
So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:11 - Feb 10 with 917 viewsDarran

So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:04 - Feb 10 by AngelRangelQS

In the summer we have to be ruthless and appoint the best man for the job whether that's Rodgers, Emery, DeBoer, Guidolin or whoever else is available. We don't owe Guidolin anything.

As for Rodgers, why would he have wanted to have come and managed us in December/January? I don't think I'd have risked my reputation if I were him for a side that were in complete disarray.

I also don't think he can be criticised for having a break. I know he's earned a phenomenal amount of money but in the last few years he's had a divorce, his son has been up in court and both his parents have passed away... I'd be doing exactly the same thing in his position

Some people on here can't think normally though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:29 - Feb 10 with 905 viewsmonmouth

This post is the biz. We appoint in the summer for the future. Best candidate we can get.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:36 - Feb 10 with 895 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:29 - Feb 10 by monmouth

This post is the biz. We appoint in the summer for the future. Best candidate we can get.

We'll appoint the 4th choice centre back. It's the Swansea way.

I wonder who that is?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So Brodge did sh1t out on 06:30 - Feb 11 with 852 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:29 - Feb 10 by monmouth

Recent history says otherwise.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So Brodge did sh1t out on 07:44 - Feb 11 with 814 viewsVetchitBack

Some utterly ridiculous posts above about our recent appointments. Not someone who took us to our highest Prem finish? What a monumental f*ck up!?

Heart says Guidolin if he keeps us up but head says despite the fact that he could've easily come to us in our hour of need if he'd wanted to (like Jenkins arguably did with him) he could still be the best candidate in the summer. As much of a bitter taste it leaves in my mouth.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 7:45]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

So Brodge did sh1t out on 09:32 - Feb 11 with 768 viewsjack247

So Brodge did sh1t out on 07:44 - Feb 11 by VetchitBack

Some utterly ridiculous posts above about our recent appointments. Not someone who took us to our highest Prem finish? What a monumental f*ck up!?

Heart says Guidolin if he keeps us up but head says despite the fact that he could've easily come to us in our hour of need if he'd wanted to (like Jenkins arguably did with him) he could still be the best candidate in the summer. As much of a bitter taste it leaves in my mouth.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 7:45]

New TV money in the summer and as most rightly point out, the vast majority of it will go on player wages. Same thing is going to apply to managers and Premier League jobs are going to become even more sought after than they are now. I'd imagine this was part of the reason our board thought they had a chance with the likes of Bielsa, Emery and Sampaoli.

Guidollin will deserve to be in the box seat if he steers us to safety and gets us playing good football. If he doesn't stay on, Brendan, if he wants to come back, may find hinself in competition with better managers who have achieved more in the game.
So Brodge did sh1t out on 09:55 - Feb 11 with 748 viewsshandyjack

hasn't Guidolin got an 18 month contract?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

So Brodge did sh1t out on 10:45 - Feb 11 with 731 viewsjack247

So Brodge did sh1t out on 09:55 - Feb 11 by shandyjack

Thought it was 18 months but either party can break if after 6?
So Brodge did sh1t out on 11:26 - Feb 11 with 715 viewsEasternJack

So Brodge did sh1t out on 23:36 - Feb 10 by Joe_bradshaw

We'll appoint the 4th choice centre back. It's the Swansea way.

I wonder who that is?

Kyle Bartley's Barmy Army!

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

So Brodge did sh1t out on 11:40 - Feb 11 with 707 viewsDafyddHuw

Spot on.

Thought the contract was that at the end of the season we look at Guidolin and he looks at us, and if either party doesn't fancy it, we both go our separate ways.
So Brodge did sh1t out on 11:44 - Feb 11 with 705 viewsjasper_T

So Brodge did sh1t out on 09:55 - Feb 11 by shandyjack

6 months but with a pre-agreed 12 month extension clause that can be activated should certain criteria be met e.g. still in the Premier League next season.

The club isn't tied to him should we go down under his command, similarly it can't force Guidolin to follow us into the Championship.

It's a safe, sensible way to do things for both parties.
So Brodge did sh1t out on 12:15 - Feb 11 with 696 viewsSwan91

So Brodge did sh1t out on 11:44 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

6 months but with a pre-agreed 12 month extension clause that can be activated should certain criteria be met e.g. still in the Premier League next season.

The club isn't tied to him should we go down under his command, similarly it can't force Guidolin to follow us into the Championship.

It's a safe, sensible way to do things for both parties.

if we stay up I would stick with Guidolin.....we already have brought in the backroom staff to help him, he has brought one of his old players in and to be honest I like the look of his formations.

I personally think next season would be a big change.sell players, bring new ones in and see us playing 352 formation or something along those lines. he couldn't change a lot now seeing as it could get us relegated, but with enough time in pre season I think he could bring back great attacking and pressing football.

rodgers is good for us yes but I would rather see us move on with the direction of football we are playing. possession but attacking football
So Brodge did sh1t out on 12:19 - Feb 11 with 693 viewsKGriz16

So Brodge did sh1t out on 12:15 - Feb 11 by Swan91

if we stay up I would stick with Guidolin.....we already have brought in the backroom staff to help him, he has brought one of his old players in and to be honest I like the look of his formations.

I personally think next season would be a big change.sell players, bring new ones in and see us playing 352 formation or something along those lines. he couldn't change a lot now seeing as it could get us relegated, but with enough time in pre season I think he could bring back great attacking and pressing football.

rodgers is good for us yes but I would rather see us move on with the direction of football we are playing. possession but attacking football

When has 3-5-2 ever been a success in the PL? Rodgers all the way for me, I hope we go out of our way to get him back in the Summer. I support FG and I'm hoping he does a tremedous job for us throughout this second half of the season, but I cannot see him as a long term solution to our problems?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024