Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cullis - dark days 07:53 - Feb 9 with 6097 viewsepaul

Interesting read. I was in the Clarence with Pete Owens and few others when not that we knew at the time Cullis and Molesworth approached us it was the home game before they "took over" they flashed some badges at us saying they were scouts from Loserpool and we're asking us our opinion on the players.
They only went and used that in a press conference! Anyways dark days

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/remarkable-story-kevin
[Post edited 9 Feb 2016 8:58]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Cullis - dark days on 21:58 - Feb 10 with 465 viewsTNT

Cullis - dark days on 21:07 - Feb 9 by Darran

Tell ew another funny one too the old Darlo ground Feethams,you couldn't drive in there not even the team bus you had to park way outside and walk in past some poxy old cricket ground.
We arrived at the same time as the players on one trip and as we were going in I turned to Walter Boyd and said "not exactly Sabina Park is it?" I thought he was going to choke laughing,funny guy.

Remember them laying on a buffet in that cricket pavilion, for the small number of Swans fans that had made the journey. Nice setting, doors open, overlooking the cricket pitch, sunny weather, when Frankie Burrows walked by and came in and joined us!

Great memories.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024