Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 118704 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 14:43 - Feb 12 with 2013 viewsJackanapes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2794855/by-honouring-sex-predator-like

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Adam Johnson on 14:47 - Feb 12 with 1991 viewsJackanapes

Elvis Presley another nonce. Groomed her for two years.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Adam Johnson on 14:50 - Feb 12 with 1981 viewsJackanapes

How can a girl be an adult in one country and a child in another at the same age?
Either having sex with 15 year olds is immoral or it isnt.
This then becomes a point of law.

Adam Johnson on 14:57 - Feb 12 with 1954 viewsLohengrin

Adam Johnson on 14:50 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

How can a girl be an adult in one country and a child in another at the same age?
Either having sex with 15 year olds is immoral or it isnt.
This then becomes a point of law.

Moslems routinely marry at 14, sometimes even younger, and that's in this country!!

The powers that be turn a blind eye to that, though. They're worried the crazy bastards will bomb the Courts.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Adam Johnson on 15:02 - Feb 12 with 1929 viewsFlashberryjack

Adam Johnson on 14:57 - Feb 12 by Lohengrin

Moslems routinely marry at 14, sometimes even younger, and that's in this country!!

The powers that be turn a blind eye to that, though. They're worried the crazy bastards will bomb the Courts.

Now you've done it

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Adam Johnson on 15:06 - Feb 12 with 1920 viewsJackanapes

So Adam Johnson is a monster because he lives in Britain and it isnt the 60s any more.
Hes broken the law and his life is pretty much over. What I dont get is the savagery of some of the comments on here when, if he lived in another culture, his actions wouldnt be illegal. Age isnt a definitive marker of sexual maturity. Nor is it of intellectual maturity.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 15:07]

Adam Johnson on 15:09 - Feb 12 with 1893 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 14:42 - Feb 12 by Uxbridge

Blimey. Banged to rights.

This does rather show Sunderland's actions in a different light.There's no way they couldn't have been aware of this.

I thought maybe the change of plea and the release of this evidence may be an attempt by the defence to water down penalties. They're trying to use stupidity and ignorance as a defence. It might just work.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 15:10 - Feb 12 with 1891 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 14:25 - Feb 12 by AyewSerious

You are sickened by what exactly? That i dont think he should be hung, or that I quite rightly make the observation that consent rates in Europe is 15 on average?

I dont think there is anything to be sickened about really, other than someone not joining in a witch hunt to string some guy up, when in reality he will probably do 10 months.

Sickened by the grooming of a twenty eight year old man, let's just hope he gets longer than ten months

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 15:12 - Feb 12 with 1882 viewsAngelRangelQS

Adam Johnson on 15:09 - Feb 12 by ItchySphincter

I thought maybe the change of plea and the release of this evidence may be an attempt by the defence to water down penalties. They're trying to use stupidity and ignorance as a defence. It might just work.

Ignorance is no defence.

Why do you think they're using that? He's admitted to knowing she was under 16 so what ignorance and stupidity do you suppose he's going to use?
Adam Johnson on 15:12 - Feb 12 with 1879 viewsJackanapes

If a 28 year old man groomed a 16 year old would that be acceptable? Because it would be legal.
15 years 364 days old = Johnson is a vile pervert
16 years old= ??
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 15:15]

Adam Johnson on 15:17 - Feb 12 with 1845 viewsLohengrin

Adam Johnson on 15:12 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

If a 28 year old man groomed a 16 year old would that be acceptable? Because it would be legal.
16 years old= ??

Then he'd be an Adulterer, I suppose.

Adam Johnson on 15:21 - Feb 12 with 1822 viewssully49

Well it's before a judge today and the truth will be out. IF the texts indicated in macthejack's post are proven then Johnson is in big, big trouble. There's been an emotive, interesting, passionate and at times heated thread, now just let justice take it's course.
He isn't a paedophile, far from it, just an incredibly stupid man who played fire and got badly burnt, who's lucrative lifestyle will all be gone and a definite custodial sentence .
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 20:02]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 15:21 - Feb 12 with 1820 viewsAngelRangelQS

16 years old= ??

She had just turned 15
Adam Johnson on 15:22 - Feb 12 with 1817 viewsJackanapes

Adam Johnson on 15:17 - Feb 12 by Lohengrin

Then he'd be an Adulterer, I suppose.

Adam Johnson on 15:29 - Feb 12 with 1788 viewsAyewSerious

Adam Johnson on 15:10 - Feb 12 by raynor94

Sickened by the grooming of a twenty eight year old man, let's just hope he gets longer than ten months

Twenty six year old man, if we added two years on to her she would be seventeen and not an issue. So the same courtesy must be paid to the accused.

As discussed, "grooming" is an emotive and often misleading word. If you text someone while intending to have sex with them - then you are grooming in the eyes of the law, yet if you said "sickened by them texting eachother" it suddenly doesn't seem that bad.

However you said my views sicken you didnt you? Not what they did. My view is essentially based on fact. The average age of consent in Europe is 15. My view is he is stupid beyind belief, but not a monster as some are falling over themselves to try and make out.

The age of consent is made to broadly cover everybody as some people develop and mature later than others, it is not case specific. Considering many people are sexually actuve these days at 15/16 thats why most of Europe has a lower consent rate, ours will also follow eventually. I just cannot fathom the venom in these posts towards him, you would swear that if hanging was still around many would be in favour of sending him to the gallows. Crazy.

He will learn his lesson, he will do a short time in the nick and hopefully he and her can put it behind them and live decent lives.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 15:33]
Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 12 with 1777 viewsraynor94

16 years old= ??

She had only turned fifteen four weeks previous, which he quite obviously knew, oh and in my eyes it wouldn't have been acceptable if she had been sixteen, legal maybe but something I would find distasteful

Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 12 with 1776 viewssully49

Thankfully justice is blind and only the facts, which still have to be proven, are the only thing that matters. The only unknown now is what the judge will do, so far as length of sentence.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 15:35 - Feb 12 with 1754 viewsJackanapes

Adam Johnson on 15:31 - Feb 12 by raynor94

She had only turned fifteen four weeks previous, which he quite obviously knew, oh and in my eyes it wouldn't have been acceptable if she had been sixteen, legal maybe but something I would find distasteful

I get it. Its creepy. Its just that there cultural variances as to what is acceptable these days , and we are a multicultural society now.
I havent condoned what he did. Im just saddened by some attitudes. Seems ok for some folks to do it (John Peel. Elvis) but if a daft as a brush footballer does it hes scum.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 15:40]

Adam Johnson on 15:43 - Feb 12 with 1733 viewsraynor94

Adam Johnson on 15:29 - Feb 12 by AyewSerious

Twenty six year old man, if we added two years on to her she would be seventeen and not an issue. So the same courtesy must be paid to the accused.

As discussed, "grooming" is an emotive and often misleading word. If you text someone while intending to have sex with them - then you are grooming in the eyes of the law, yet if you said "sickened by them texting eachother" it suddenly doesn't seem that bad.

However you said my views sicken you didnt you? Not what they did. My view is essentially based on fact. The average age of consent in Europe is 15. My view is he is stupid beyind belief, but not a monster as some are falling over themselves to try and make out.

The age of consent is made to broadly cover everybody as some people develop and mature later than others, it is not case specific. Considering many people are sexually actuve these days at 15/16 thats why most of Europe has a lower consent rate, ours will also follow eventually. I just cannot fathom the venom in these posts towards him, you would swear that if hanging was still around many would be in favour of sending him to the gallows. Crazy.

He will learn his lesson, he will do a short time in the nick and hopefully he and her can put it behind them and live decent lives.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 15:33]

At the time she was a month into her fifteenth year, I find what he did disgusting, I'll wait and see what the jury think of it

Adam Johnson on 15:45 - Feb 12 with 1723 viewsAyewSerious

Adam Johnson on 15:35 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

I get it. Its creepy. Its just that there cultural variances as to what is acceptable these days , and we are a multicultural society now.
I havent condoned what he did. Im just saddened by some attitudes. Seems ok for some folks to do it (John Peel. Elvis) but if a daft as a brush footballer does it hes scum.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 15:40]

It's not just cultural differences but societal. Austria, Germany, Portugal and Italy it is 14. France, the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Greece it is 15. These are western modern Christian countries... our neighbours for goodness sake.

I think distasteful was a good word used in this thread and that is exactly how I feel about this case. Its laden with stupidity, modern celebrity culture and distasteful in the extreme.
Adam Johnson on 15:48 - Feb 12 with 1709 viewsperchrockjack

IT was always de rigour to be well groomed for morning service.

Incredible posts on this thread.

Men, eh. Who d have em

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Adam Johnson on 15:50 - Feb 12 with 1703 viewsAyewSerious

Adam Johnson on 15:43 - Feb 12 by raynor94

At the time she was a month into her fifteenth year, I find what he did disgusting, I'll wait and see what the jury think of it

And that is your right to. The jury's job is not to find personal disgust but decide what law has been broken and to what degree. He has pleaded guilty so the first part is easy, the second part however is the tricky bit. Considering she was months away from the age of consent in this country rather than years I dont feel he will be given maximum penalty.

My guess is 18 months in prison, halved with good behaviour. 9 months total. Which will probably be enough to make him realise how very very stupid he has been.
Adam Johnson on 15:50 - Feb 12 with 1701 viewsLohengrin

Adam Johnson on 15:22 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

Fabulous singer.

Adam Johnson on 15:53 - Feb 12 with 1689 viewsLohengrin

Adam Johnson on 15:50 - Feb 12 by AyewSerious

And that is your right to. The jury's job is not to find personal disgust but decide what law has been broken and to what degree. He has pleaded guilty so the first part is easy, the second part however is the tricky bit. Considering she was months away from the age of consent in this country rather than years I dont feel he will be given maximum penalty.

My guess is 18 months in prison, halved with good behaviour. 9 months total. Which will probably be enough to make him realise how very very stupid he has been.

He ought to consider converting to islam. Adam el Haj.

They'd end up awarding him costs and sending the Prosecutor on a diversity course.

Adam Johnson on 15:58 - Feb 12 with 1664 viewsAngelRangelQS

Adam Johnson on 15:45 - Feb 12 by AyewSerious

It's not just cultural differences but societal. Austria, Germany, Portugal and Italy it is 14. France, the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Greece it is 15. These are western modern Christian countries... our neighbours for goodness sake.

I think distasteful was a good word used in this thread and that is exactly how I feel about this case. Its laden with stupidity, modern celebrity culture and distasteful in the extreme.

Why don't you start a campaign then to get the age of consent lowered. You could do a march through the streets - I'm sure plenty of other middle aged men would join you. Not sure many 14 year old girls or their parents would though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024