Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Johnson 11:49 - Feb 10 with 118854 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35541528

Wow!!

Thought he's at least deny it for the sake of his career - obviously got him bang to rights

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Adam Johnson on 21:29 - Feb 10 with 2667 viewsHumpty

Adam Johnson on 21:26 - Feb 10 by ItchySphincter

I was being genuine.

Sorry. Didn't make myself clear enough. I wasn't suggesting you were not.
Adam Johnson on 21:30 - Feb 10 with 2657 viewsLohengrin

Adam Johnson on 21:26 - Feb 10 by Humpty

Using the word mistake in the context of a grown man knowingly and unlawfully having sex with a girl below the age of consent is f*cking idiotic.

He hasn't had sex with her, has he?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Adam Johnson on 21:31 - Feb 10 with 2644 viewsItchySphincter

Adam Johnson on 21:29 - Feb 10 by Humpty

Sorry. Didn't make myself clear enough. I wasn't suggesting you were not.

Likewise, I wan't picking holes in your explanation.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Adam Johnson on 21:33 - Feb 10 with 2636 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 21:30 - Feb 10 by Lohengrin

Yep you are drunk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 21:33 - Feb 10 with 2629 viewsHumpty

Adam Johnson on 21:24 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

Didn't think for a second you would.

Thanks. It was more aimed at some our more righteous but hard of understanding fellow posters.
Adam Johnson on 21:39 - Feb 10 with 2597 viewsLohengrin

Adam Johnson on 21:33 - Feb 10 by Darran

Yep you are drunk.

I don't think he has, you know.

Adam Johnson on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 2578 viewsDarran

Adam Johnson on 21:39 - Feb 10 by Lohengrin

I don't think he has, you know.

What is the sexual activity he's pleaded guilty to then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Adam Johnson on 21:52 - Feb 10 with 2528 viewsHumpty

Sorry. Sexual activity with a child. That's what he's pled guilty to.

Hell of a mistake, fair play.
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Johnson on 21:58 - Feb 10 with 2499 viewssully49

To be totally honest what were parents of the girl doing to let it get to that stage?
Every parent must monitor what their kids are doing on line or whatever devices they use, I most certainly did it with my girls. I am in no way condoning what he's done, he broke the law, end of. But in this day and age parents must keep an eye on what their kids are doing.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2016 22:00]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Adam Johnson on 22:13 - Feb 10 with 2454 viewsLohengrin

Adam Johnson on 21:52 - Feb 10 by Humpty

Sorry. Sexual activity with a child. That's what he's pled guilty to.

Hell of a mistake, fair play.

If I seem overly dismissive it's probably because I keep thinking back to myself at that girl's age, remembering myself and my mates blagging our way into the Top Rank all suited and booted easily passing for older.

To imagine myself as the helpless prey of some of the older girls I walked home seems absurd, laughable.

Adam Johnson on 22:18 - Feb 10 with 2448 viewsHumpty

Adam Johnson on 22:13 - Feb 10 by Lohengrin

If I seem overly dismissive it's probably because I keep thinking back to myself at that girl's age, remembering myself and my mates blagging our way into the Top Rank all suited and booted easily passing for older.

To imagine myself as the helpless prey of some of the older girls I walked home seems absurd, laughable.

As pointed out earlier, whether she or he regarded her as helpless prey is irrelevant.
Adam Johnson on 22:27 - Feb 10 with 2432 viewsepaul

Adam Johnson on 22:13 - Feb 10 by Lohengrin

Doesnt matter its how the law sees it and thats the end of thatHe did what he did hes committed a crime he's a paedophile by definition of his actions and will be on the sex offender register good enough for him architect of his own downfall and fully deserved because of his nefarious c*ntish actions.

Doesnt matter how clued up the girl was is she is a minor in the eyes of the law, he is an adult

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Adam Johnson on 22:37 - Feb 10 with 2409 viewsJack_Kass

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Adam Johnson on 22:54 - Feb 10 with 2378 viewslondonlisa2001

It's the extent of the activity that's in question for the trial. He has pled not guilty to two charges relating to that - harder to prove I imagine. Of course, so far he has lied through his back teeth and what she has said happened has been shown to be true.

I must say I'm surprised Lohengrin - I know you have a daughter you have mentioned on here before. Times must have changed, because if when I was 15 some bloke in his late twenties had been persuading me to meet up with him for sex and had taken part in 'sexual activity' with me (and admitted it) the male members of my family would have not had your attitude.
Adam Johnson on 22:58 - Feb 10 with 2366 viewsAngelRangelQS

This thread. Wow.
Adam Johnson on 23:02 - Feb 10 with 2355 viewsmarchamjack

As Mrs MJ just said, our daughter is 15, if a fully grown man admitted to sexual contact with her, we would want to (can't put up here what we would want to do to him) but certainly would want the law to run its course and to see him do jail time at the minimum for the crime he has admitted to breaking.

Some of the stuff I've read on here is frankly embarrassing to those who've posted them.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Adam Johnson on 23:49 - Feb 10 with 2299 viewspikeypaul

Jail time at a minimum?

What is greater than jail time in our legal system that everybody is quoting?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Adam Johnson on 00:15 - Feb 11 with 2265 viewsmonmouth

From CPS site re grooming charge alone:
===========================================================
Type/nature of activity: Where the intent is to coerce the child into sexual activity

Starting points: 2 years custody if the victim is under 13
Sentencing ranges: 1 - 4 years custody

Starting points: 18 months custody if the victim is 13 or over but under 16
Sentencing ranges: 12 months - 2 years 6 months custody
=====================================================
Add the actual admitted sexual offence, he's getting a years actual bird time minimum after good behaviour and probation, isn't he?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Adam Johnson on 00:51 - Feb 11 with 2236 viewsLoyal

Adam Johnson on 18:39 - Feb 10 by Darran

Well I hope he gets bummed in the showers then beaten to a pulp,if that's OTT good.
He's guilty end of.

That's a sexual offence too, you'r at it again .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Adam Johnson on 07:48 - Feb 11 with 2123 viewsshandyjack

Adam Johnson on 19:53 - Feb 10 by exiledclaseboy

God these threads are predictable, thoroughly depressing and display attitudes towards victims of sexual crime and women generally that shame those who hold them.

In court today Johnson pleaded GUILTY to a charge of "intentionally touching the complainant in a sexual way knowing she was under the age of consent. He also pleaded GUILTY of grooming her over two months with the intention of meeting her for sexual activity knowing she was under the age of consent.

He's admitted that he knew she was under 16, he's admitted to grooming her knowing she was under 16 and he's admitted to sexual activity with her knowing she was under 16. The only thing he's disputing is how far that sexual activity went.

How much more does anyone need to know?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2016 19:56]

late to the thread, but fully agree with this

Poll: Expectation for the season

Adam Johnson on 08:16 - Feb 11 with 2098 viewsexhmrc1

I also cannot imagine your father allowing it in the first place
Adam Johnson on 09:14 - Feb 11 with 2052 viewsBloodyhills

Adam Johnson on 12:18 - Feb 10 by Highjack

So what happens now? Presumably there'll have to be a trial for the charges he's denied so is he free to carry on playing until then or will they lock the tw at up straight away?

They'll probably wait until the end of the trial and then sentence him for all he's guilty of at the same time.

He won't be on a football pitch again anytime soon, unless it's for a team for HMP.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Adam Johnson on 09:26 - Feb 11 with 2037 viewsEasternJack

Adam Johnson on 20:59 - Feb 10 by Phil_S

Anyway back to Adam Johnson who admitted to his crimes

There isnt much more to it really, should be - and rightly so - career ending

This.

Amazing that this thread is 7 pages and counting.

The thread I want to see is the one where Adam Johnson groomed and inappropriately touched Ched Evans.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Adam Johnson on 12:47 - Feb 11 with 1923 viewsDafyddHuw

Adam Johnson on 19:13 - Feb 10 by skippyjack

He was 26 and she was 15.. slightly big age gap.. he should've known better.

But let's be honest.. he's not the only bloke who has had sex with a minor.. i bet a few on this forum have..

21 is adulthood.. I know about 20 off the top of my head who have slept with a minor, when they were teenagers.

But he is 26.. he is a multi millionaire.. and his wife could cure all his traumatic experiences.

File him under.. bit of a tw*t.

Fair play. That's pretty disgusting to even think, ;let alone actually post the thought.

Mind you, my nan had sexual contact with a minor. He did work underground, mind.
Adam Johnson on 12:50 - Feb 11 with 1919 viewslondonlisa2001

Adam Johnson on 08:16 - Feb 11 by exhmrc1

I also cannot imagine your father allowing it in the first place

lol - I know - I was thinking what his reaction would have been !! He (or one of my friends' Dads) was always there to get us at the end of an evening out as well even if late.

But the reality of course is that these days it's increasingly difficult to keep tabs on everything that your 15 year old would be doing on email or text. Easier when they're little, but at that age it's hard for a parent to review every single text / whatsapp or similar. Teenagers can be pretty clever as well at hiding things from their parents, so I do have some sympathy and can easily see how this girl's parents would have been completely unaware of who she was meeting up with.

I guess you could take the view to stop her and her friends going out clubbing or whatever full stop, but let's be honest - we all used to go out with friends at that age - it'd be incredibly strict parenting that would say to a 15 year old that they can't go out at night. This girl's father seems to have been the one who, when he found out, immediately took action, so it doesn't appear to be the sort of situation where the girl's parents don't give a toss.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 12:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024