Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin 20:43 - Feb 10 with 2529 viewsPhil_S

Conrad Thomas makes his Planet Swans debut - what players could Frankie be looking at this summer?

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/41980
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 20:46 - Feb 10 with 2507 viewsOldjack

Bit premature for my liking ,come back in May ,ta

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 20:46 - Feb 10 with 2507 viewshobo

Besic
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 20:53 - Feb 10 with 2478 viewsmonmouth

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 20:46 - Feb 10 by hobo

Besic

Tadic

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:27 - Feb 10 with 2400 viewsDavillin

Why did Swansea City blow all that money on Guidolin, when there are essayists [two so far] here on PlanetSwans who apparently know more than he does?

Lots more, apparently.

Next, we'll have an essay on where and how he should sit during games, what he should wear, and on a better set of hand signals.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:29 - Feb 10 with 2391 viewsPhil_S

You must forgive people for sharing their opinions on these matters...
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:40 - Feb 10 with 2356 viewsClinton

Nice article, a bit more thoughtful than the usual "x's contract expires in June, sign him up".

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:44 - Feb 10 with 2335 viewsDavillin

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:29 - Feb 10 by Phil_S

You must forgive people for sharing their opinions on these matters...

"To forgive them" implies some kind of superior knowledge on my part. At least I recognize Giudolin's superior knowledge and experience and wouldn't dare to suggest what he should do.

I don't know, but I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that not even Huw Jenkins makes the kind of suggestions we've seen in the last two "essays" here on P.S. And he's the only one in a position to do it.

Just sharing my opinion on these essays. I guess I should be asking your forgiveness. Well, someone's forgiveness.

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 20:41 - Feb 11 with 2083 viewsPhil_S

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:44 - Feb 10 by Davillin

"To forgive them" implies some kind of superior knowledge on my part. At least I recognize Giudolin's superior knowledge and experience and wouldn't dare to suggest what he should do.

I don't know, but I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that not even Huw Jenkins makes the kind of suggestions we've seen in the last two "essays" here on P.S. And he's the only one in a position to do it.

Just sharing my opinion on these essays. I guess I should be asking your forgiveness. Well, someone's forgiveness.

Not at all but people give those opinions all the time, otherwise what is the point of actually having the forum in the first place

Why shouldnt fans have a view on what the manager should/shouldnt do after all it has been happening for the 15 years I have run this place
Login to get fewer ads

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 22:00 - Feb 11 with 1993 viewsLoyal

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 20:41 - Feb 11 by Phil_S

Not at all but people give those opinions all the time, otherwise what is the point of actually having the forum in the first place

Why shouldnt fans have a view on what the manager should/shouldnt do after all it has been happening for the 15 years I have run this place

Frankie will be looking at the players he is told to. That's the way it is.
If indeed he is the manager, which is unlikely.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 1979 viewsjasper_T

I like how he ran out of steam halfway through and copy & pasted a few random names.
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 08:56 - Feb 12 with 1867 viewsAl_Bundy

Carroll and Borini

How about.. in the 2025/26 season we have Borini as Manager
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 10:43 - Feb 12 with 1802 viewsicecoldjack

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 20:41 - Feb 11 by Phil_S

Maybe you should mention this to Darran and his band of merry men?

They constantly try to constrict opinion on here and put down those who offer a different view point to theirs.
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 11:05 - Feb 12 with 1773 viewsDafyddHuw

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:27 - Feb 10 by Davillin

Why did Swansea City blow all that money on Guidolin, when there are essayists [two so far] here on PlanetSwans who apparently know more than he does?

Lots more, apparently.

Next, we'll have an essay on where and how he should sit during games, what he should wear, and on a better set of hand signals.

I'm very sorry if people other than you have opinions. We didn't realise that it was just you that was allowed to have them.

Do we need to write to you for permission, or what? Not really sure how this authority to have opinions works, but I'm sure you'll let us know.
Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 12:55 - Feb 12 with 1711 viewsMrSwerve

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 21:27 - Feb 10 by Davillin

Lots more, apparently.

Surprised that you think that, Davillin. What is the point of a forum if people can't say their opinion on matters? The fact is, no one on here has as good a knowledge of the ins and outs of football as anyone actually within the game (even your beloved JJS knows more about football and the workings of a football club than any of us).

Just take opinions for what they are.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 14:33 - Feb 12 with 1615 viewsDavillin

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 11:05 - Feb 12 by DafyddHuw

I'm very sorry if people other than you have opinions. We didn't realise that it was just you that was allowed to have them.

Do we need to write to you for permission, or what? Not really sure how this authority to have opinions works, but I'm sure you'll let us know.

I will be as gracious as I can in responding to your post.

I do not tell the manager how to manage, and have never suggested a single player that a manager needs to bring in. One of the opinion pieces suggested a full new XI, if I'm not mistaken. That takes the cake for "opinion" pieces.

I do not "allow" or not "allow" other people to have opinions. As i responded to Phil S., I have and expressed an opinion about the two recent opinion pieces headlining this board. I have not attempted to disallow anyone else from expressing an opinion about those pieces.

Not even about any subject a the poster obviously knows nothing about it, or is a subject discoloured by extreme bias. [For example, I have not attempted to disallow the post from you, above.] But then, I reserve the right to express my opinion about them.

Even when they're borderline mindless.

Planning for the future under Francesco Guidolin on 17:58 - Feb 12 with 1489 viewsGh0st

The article is mostly nonsense, but its all about opinions, not sure why people are getting worked up about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024