Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 12:08 - Feb 11 with 3382 viewsOldjack

Finding form again recently ,playing with wide men .It's vital we get at least one point from what looks likely gonna be a tough nut to crack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Southampton on 12:17 - Feb 11 with 2738 viewsNookiejack

Wanyama suspended though
Southampton on 12:24 - Feb 11 with 2714 viewsraynor94

A point will be fine Saturday, they are on a good run

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Southampton on 12:28 - Feb 11 with 2699 viewsunion_jack

Southampton on 12:17 - Feb 11 by Nookiejack

Wanyama suspended though

Did they bother appealing his red?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Southampton on 12:30 - Feb 11 with 2689 viewsChrisSCFC

Southampton on 12:24 - Feb 11 by raynor94

A point will be fine Saturday, they are on a good run

Considering we've got Spurs & Arsenal away as the following 2 games a win would be nice...
Southampton on 12:35 - Feb 11 with 2664 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I can't see us beating them ,unless we match them with wingers.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Southampton on 12:35 - Feb 11 with 2662 viewsPegojack

Southampton on 12:30 - Feb 11 by ChrisSCFC

Considering we've got Spurs & Arsenal away as the following 2 games a win would be nice...

This.

I'd say we still need four wins and two or three draws, I think 40 points is going to be bare minimum this season.
Southampton on 12:41 - Feb 11 with 2647 viewsraynor94

Quite agree, but a point won't be the end of the world, averaging a point a game, will keep us up in my opinion

Southampton on 13:21 - Feb 11 with 2553 viewsAl_Bundy

We should take note of Peterborough's performance last night. Passing game with high energy and tempo. Against Palace we had no urgency at all to get the ball forward and happy just to slow the whole match down especially Ash from the back. Our mindset is still pass it to death slowly with limited real chances created. Southampton will be all over us like a rash Saturday and we need to match them. Also marking Austin and Pele would be helpful from crosses.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton on 13:26 - Feb 11 with 2540 viewsEasternJack

Southampton on 12:28 - Feb 11 by union_jack

Did they bother appealing his red?

On what basis? for being a moron?

He's now banned for 5 matches - 3rd red card of the season.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Southampton on 13:56 - Feb 11 with 2478 viewsmax936

Our set piece and out inability to kill the game off, has cost us 4 points in our last two games, l hope these aspects have been worked on all week, Paloschi suffered from the slowness of our play in the final third, pace of the ball and decent service, makes you think if Gomis really is that bad

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Southampton on 15:42 - Feb 11 with 2376 viewstomdickharry

More than useful side who will be extremely difficult to beat,no question they will miss their midfield enforcer,Wanyama,which will be beneficial for us provided we don't play the slow motion side of our game.Hopefully,we will get a point but you never know which Swans side is going to turn up.
Southampton on 17:26 - Feb 11 with 2281 viewsJordan

Southampton on 13:26 - Feb 11 by EasternJack

Not worthy of a red though.
Southampton on 17:49 - Feb 11 with 2243 viewspencoedjack

Southampton on 12:35 - Feb 11 by Pegojack

This.

I'd say we still need four wins and two or three draws, I think 40 points is going to be bare minimum this season.

I cant see Norwich Sunderland of Villa getting 35 points HJ.

Maybe I am just being optimistic.
Southampton on 19:18 - Feb 11 with 2152 viewskarnataka

Southampton on 17:49 - Feb 11 by pencoedjack

I cant see Norwich Sunderland of Villa getting 35 points HJ.

Maybe I am just being optimistic.

However many points we get between now and the end of the season, to send us down either Norwich would have to get 5 points more than us or Sunderland have to get 8 points more than us. Can't see Sunderland doing that. Norwich getting 5 more than us is maybe slightly more feasible but they even lost to Villa last time out and have lost 5 on the spin so I don't think they're any more likely to get 5 more than us than Sunderland are to get 8 more. If we can get 3 wins and 3 draws from our last 13 games, can't see either Sunderland or Norwich pipping us.
Southampton on 19:22 - Feb 11 with 2139 viewsMrSwerve

Southampton on 13:26 - Feb 11 by EasternJack

I'm always suspicious when a player goes down with his hand up claiming a foul when he's 'in pain'...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Southampton on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 2014 viewsmax936

Southampton on 12:41 - Feb 11 by raynor94

Quite agree, but a point won't be the end of the world, averaging a point a game, will keep us up in my opinion

We're not gonna get a point a game though, so we need wins to keep that average, let's be honest we dropped 4 last week, if we had, had those points l think we/ the team could have relaxed a bit and enjoyed their football for the rest of the season, as it is there's lots of hard work still to do, results won't always go our way, even Villa have picked up lately, l think we'll be ok, but l think things will get a bit sticky.

Just had a thought Leroy Fer was in the Qpr side that played Citeh in their last fatefull game and who have we got in our last game, we are at home though
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 22:26]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Southampton on 08:59 - Feb 12 with 1866 viewsDevz00

Southampton have gone five games without conceding a goal.

Southampton 1-0 West Ham
Arsenal 0-0 Southampton
Man Utd 0-1 Southampton
Southampton 3-0 West Brom
Southampton 2-0 Watford

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Southampton on 09:06 - Feb 12 with 1852 viewsLeonisGod

Southampton on 08:59 - Feb 12 by Devz00

Southampton 1-0 West Ham
Arsenal 0-0 Southampton
Man Utd 0-1 Southampton
Southampton 2-0 Watford

Yep. They're on a great run. Anything from this will be a bonus.
Southampton on 09:21 - Feb 12 with 1834 viewsLoyal

Southampton on 08:59 - Feb 12 by Devz00

Southampton 1-0 West Ham
Arsenal 0-0 Southampton
Man Utd 0-1 Southampton
Southampton 2-0 Watford

It may be they are due a slap then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Southampton on 09:30 - Feb 12 with 1828 viewsDevz00

Southampton on 09:21 - Feb 12 by Loyal

It may be they are due a slap then.

I haven't watched much of them to be hoenst. They'd lost 3 in a row before this run so maybe they just wanted to tighten up at the back as a priority and they've managed to push on from there.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Southampton on 09:34 - Feb 12 with 1825 viewssherpajacob

"Finding form again recently ,playing with wide men .It's vital we get at least one point from what looks likely gonna be a tough nut to crack "

they could say the same about us, apart from the vital we get one point bit.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Southampton on 09:59 - Feb 12 with 1796 viewspencoedjack

Southampton on 09:30 - Feb 12 by Devz00

I haven't watched much of them to be hoenst. They'd lost 3 in a row before this run so maybe they just wanted to tighten up at the back as a priority and they've managed to push on from there.

Might have a lot to do with Forster, haven't conceded since he is back between the sticks I believe ?
Southampton on 10:32 - Feb 12 with 1771 viewsDewi1jack

I'll take a draw now, prefer a win of course.
Think Southampton would be happy with a draw, but I can't see them parking the bus. They'll go for it.
Actually think we'll pick up 17 more points, so we should be avoiding the squeaky bum time on the last day.
Although when we get to see their supporters crying again on the telebox...
Still think Villa, Sunderland and 1 from us, Ballmuff, Newcastle and Norwich.
Although West Brom are looking very suspect at the mo. Just hope their cup run buggersem up a bit.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Southampton on 12:31 - Feb 12 with 1703 viewskarnataka

Southampton on 09:30 - Feb 12 by Devz00

Historically, we usually seem to struggle against either bus parkers or teams who try to kick the shyte out of us or worse, both like Pulis' Stoke. Against teams that try to play football against us, we stand more of a chance as they usually let us play our football too. For example, our record against Arsenal has been pretty good and even though we haven't beaten Spurs in the PL, our performances have usually been good. I think Southampton will let us play and try to outplay us and they may succeed but I think it will give us the opportunity to rekindle the sort of interplay we saw between Leon, Siggi, Routledge, Ayew and Paloschi we saw at WBA when they were pushing forward after we'd taken the lead.
Southampton on 12:35 - Feb 12 with 1698 viewsraynor94

Southampton on 22:08 - Feb 11 by max936

We're not gonna get a point a game though, so we need wins to keep that average, let's be honest we dropped 4 last week, if we had, had those points l think we/ the team could have relaxed a bit and enjoyed their football for the rest of the season, as it is there's lots of hard work still to do, results won't always go our way, even Villa have picked up lately, l think we'll be ok, but l think things will get a bit sticky.

Just had a thought Leroy Fer was in the Qpr side that played Citeh in their last fatefull game and who have we got in our last game, we are at home though
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 22:26]

I did say averaging, Max

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024