Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NASA 17:36 - Feb 11 with 6743 viewsskippyjack

Shock of the week.. http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nsf-s-ligo-has-detected-gravitational-w

Gravity waves distort time.. they are generated from blackholes.

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/new-x-ray-space-observatory-to-study-bl

Someone tell the aliens in NASA to get a grip with reality for f*ck sake.

Electromagnetic radiation will not be able to breakthrough from the other dimension.. but when the atmosphere of the other dimension is tested.. gravitational ripples are created..

therefore we might be able to connect to another dimension through signal.

go to 0.30..

[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 17:55]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

NASA on 17:50 - Feb 11 with 4875 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

NASA on 18:06 - Feb 11 with 4843 viewslondonlisa2001

NASA on 17:50 - Feb 11 by Lord_Bony

It's odd isn't it that all these 'aliens' look remarkably like slightly strange humans.

What are the chances... :-)
NASA on 18:14 - Feb 11 with 4829 viewsjojaca

NASA on 18:06 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

It's odd isn't it that all these 'aliens' look remarkably like slightly strange humans.

We are aliens, our long distant cousins have thrown some seeds onto this planet.

Even when you know, you never know?

NASA on 18:25 - Feb 11 with 4810 viewsHighjack

To me they look like humans in a flimsy and unconvincing costume that has been bought for a fiver in Lidls.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

NASA on 18:44 - Feb 11 with 4787 viewsskippyjack

NASA on 18:14 - Feb 11 by jojaca

We are aliens, our long distant cousins have thrown some seeds onto this planet.

No, aliens have thrown some seeds onto this planet.. we are neanderthals who can think due to..

electrical impulses or signals that generate energy in the human membrane.. electrical signals can be wireless.. NASA have just found out that gravitational waves exist.. they're created due to a black hole deviating.. which also distorts 'time'.. so it almost proves that thoughts come from another dimension.. and can explain our history.

But the usual reply is.. that's a load of crap that is!.. that's usually from people who smoke, drink and damage energy.. a lack of oxygen entering the brain.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

NASA on 18:47 - Feb 11 with 4779 viewsexiledclaseboy

That one is identical to the one they shot in the first episode of the new series of The X Files on Monday night.

Poll: Tory leader

NASA on 19:28 - Feb 11 with 4712 viewsDAL9000

NASA on 18:44 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

No, aliens have thrown some seeds onto this planet.. we are neanderthals who can think due to..

electrical impulses or signals that generate energy in the human membrane.. electrical signals can be wireless.. NASA have just found out that gravitational waves exist.. they're created due to a black hole deviating.. which also distorts 'time'.. so it almost proves that thoughts come from another dimension.. and can explain our history.

But the usual reply is.. that's a load of crap that is!.. that's usually from people who smoke, drink and damage energy.. a lack of oxygen entering the brain.

Sorry, we're Neanderthals who can think due to plant cells? Thoughts come from another dimension, which can explain our history?

I -- look, I don't know you; I bear you no ill will; please take this as friendly but blunt feedback.

That sounds very disconnected from reality and more than a bit paranoid. Like, enough that I'm concerned about you, /as a stranger on the Internet/. Think about how high a threshold that is! And you /reached/ it.

For real: are you doin' OK?
NASA on 19:32 - Feb 11 with 4708 viewsMrSwerve

NASA on 19:28 - Feb 11 by DAL9000

Sorry, we're Neanderthals who can think due to plant cells? Thoughts come from another dimension, which can explain our history?

I -- look, I don't know you; I bear you no ill will; please take this as friendly but blunt feedback.

That sounds very disconnected from reality and more than a bit paranoid. Like, enough that I'm concerned about you, /as a stranger on the Internet/. Think about how high a threshold that is! And you /reached/ it.

Disconnected and paranoid?

Doesn't sound like Skippy at all.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

NASA on 19:43 - Feb 11 with 4683 viewsskippyjack

NASA on 19:28 - Feb 11 by DAL9000

Neanderthals - sub species of a human
cyanobacteria - is what creates oxygen
oxygen - is electrical
electrical impulses - produce energy
signals - can be wireless
NASA - have found that gravitational waves exist
gravitational waves - distort time
so we can theorise that 'thoughts' could potentially come from another dimension
which might be able to explain how the earth was made in more depth..

how is that 'disconnected' from 'reality'.. pretty much fact.

NASA on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 4584 viewsPrivate_Partz

Come on guys lets give the credit to Cardiff. I saw the evening news on BBC Cardiff.....I mean Wales. It was all done here don't you know!, ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

NASA on 22:11 - Feb 11 with 4576 viewsacejack3065

NASA on 17:50 - Feb 11 by Lord_Bony

NASA on 23:58 - Feb 11 with 4529 viewsLord_Bony

NASA on 19:43 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

Neanderthals - sub species of a human
cyanobacteria - is what creates oxygen
oxygen - is electrical
electrical impulses - produce energy
signals - can be wireless
NASA - have found that gravitational waves exist
gravitational waves - distort time
so we can theorise that 'thoughts' could potentially come from another dimension
which might be able to explain how the earth was made in more depth..

how is that 'disconnected' from 'reality'.. pretty much fact.

tHiS

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

NASA on 00:10 - Feb 12 with 4515 viewsThursday

NASA on 18:47 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

That one is identical to the one they shot in the first episode of the new series of The X Files on Monday night.

Why is everyone being so sensitive? You can used Hitler's name online.

The first two episodes of the new season are... average. The third is a corker.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 0:11]
NASA on 00:13 - Feb 12 with 4510 viewsThursday

NASA on 18:44 - Feb 11 by skippyjack

There must be a complete absence of oxygen entering my brain.
NASA on 00:17 - Feb 12 with 4501 viewslondonlisa2001

NASA on 00:10 - Feb 12 by Thursday

Why is everyone being so sensitive? You can used Hitler's name online.

The first two episodes of the new season are... average. The third is a corker.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 0:11]

I didn't know it was back - is it the same people?
NASA on 00:25 - Feb 12 with 4497 viewsThursday

NASA on 00:17 - Feb 12 by londonlisa2001

I didn't know it was back - is it the same people?

Yes. Better than I expected. No reboot. No handing over the reins (fingers crossed). Just a good old fashioned Let's Start Doing It Again 15 Years Later.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 0:26]
NASA on 05:23 - Feb 12 with 4446 viewsexiledclaseboy

NASA on 00:25 - Feb 12 by Thursday

Yes. Better than I expected. No reboot. No handing over the reins (fingers crossed). Just a good old fashioned Let's Start Doing It Again 15 Years Later.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 0:26]

What my mate Thursday said. I enjoyed it but I always did.

Poll: Tory leader

NASA on 11:08 - Feb 12 with 4352 viewsfather_jack

this forum has gone bizarre as of late.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

NASA on 11:42 - Feb 12 with 4328 viewsLord_Bony

NASA on 11:08 - Feb 12 by father_jack

this forum has gone bizarre as of late.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Skipps on this one.

The Earth was formed from thoughts emanating from a different dimension and the only reason us Neandertals are so intelligent is because of the energy radiating from plant cells otherwise we would all be living in a different dimension to the one that we exist in now.

Why oh why can't folk understand these simple facts of life really is beyond me.

NASA on 16:37 - Feb 12 with 4244 viewsLord_Bony

This post has been edited by an administrator

NASA on 08:28 - Feb 13 with 4151 viewsjackportis

There is no life out there.fact.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

NASA on 10:50 - Feb 13 with 4104 viewsLord_Bony

NASA on 08:28 - Feb 13 by jackportis

There is no life out there.fact.

That's probably the most bizarre comment on this thread!

One hell of a statement there Jackportis.

NASA on 14:18 - Feb 13 with 4044 viewsjackportis

NASA on 10:50 - Feb 13 by Lord_Bony

That's probably the most bizarre comment on this thread!

One hell of a statement there Jackportis.

where is the evidence? until there is evidence don't believe it. Anyone not believe in God.... It's the same principal. Sorry to Dissapoint.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

NASA on 14:40 - Feb 13 with 4033 viewsLord_Bony

NASA on 14:18 - Feb 13 by jackportis

where is the evidence? until there is evidence don't believe it. Anyone not believe in God.... It's the same principal. Sorry to Dissapoint.

Where is the evidence that the only life in the universe is on planet Earth? I haven't seen one shred of reliable evidence to support this.

I go along with most of the scientific community who agree...it is almost mathematically impossible for life to only exist on Earth.

Of course people with strong religious beliefs would disagree with this one...

NASA on 15:14 - Feb 13 with 4016 viewsjackportis

NASA on 14:40 - Feb 13 by Lord_Bony

Where is the evidence that the only life in the universe is on planet Earth? I haven't seen one shred of reliable evidence to support this.

I go along with most of the scientific community who agree...it is almost mathematically impossible for life to only exist on Earth.

Of course people with strong religious beliefs would disagree with this one...

No such life found is the evidence..... U ok today. Unless found there is nothing. Agree to disagree on this one. However I will look forward to a future thread to prove this wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024