Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. 17:56 - Feb 11 with 6573 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/vincent-tan-converts-6

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 17:59 - Feb 11 with 3550 viewsScoobyDoo

I know mate, fantastic news yeah? Must admit didn't see that one coming. Good old Vinny!

P.S I bet you nearly choked on your cocoa when you heard that?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 18:01]
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:00 - Feb 11 with 3537 viewsOldjack

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 17:59 - Feb 11 by ScoobyDoo

I know mate, fantastic news yeah? Must admit didn't see that one coming. Good old Vinny!

P.S I bet you nearly choked on your cocoa when you heard that?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2016 18:01]

this cracked me up aswell http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/ugly-men-only-beautiful-wives-108764

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:03 - Feb 11 with 3504 viewsHighjack

He's all heart uncle vinnie

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:04 - Feb 11 with 3502 viewsScoobyDoo

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:00 - Feb 11 by Oldjack

this cracked me up aswell http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/ugly-men-only-beautiful-wives-108764

Well more shots on goal will do me buddy.
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:06 - Feb 11 with 3494 viewsacejack3065

If this does come to fruition, what has Uncle Vinny actually done wrong apart from the rebrand?
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:21 - Feb 11 with 3428 viewsScoobyDoo

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:06 - Feb 11 by acejack3065

If this does come to fruition, what has Uncle Vinny actually done wrong apart from the rebrand?

The rebrand was a big issue and the way he treated long and loyal supporters, some that have never set foot in there since. I must admit I have never been his biggest fan but he has taken the wind out of my sails with this announcement.
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:25 - Feb 11 with 3406 viewsacejack3065

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:21 - Feb 11 by ScoobyDoo

The rebrand was a big issue and the way he treated long and loyal supporters, some that have never set foot in there since. I must admit I have never been his biggest fan but he has taken the wind out of my sails with this announcement.

I can imagine the rebrand hurt like hell but people who stay away are now starting to run out of excuses.
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:26 - Feb 11 with 3401 viewsoldcob

Lets hope he's as good as his word.
Login to get fewer ads

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:38 - Feb 11 with 3340 viewsDanGom1

Yeah debt free because they'll be out of business......
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:45 - Feb 11 with 3301 viewsSwanzay

Im guessing he doesn't SH anymore.

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:49 - Feb 11 with 3268 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So why is he doing all this then ??

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:58 - Feb 11 with 3232 viewsFlashberryjack

Maybe it's me......but something doesn't smell right.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:01 - Feb 11 with 3213 viewslonglostjack

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:49 - Feb 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Desperate to sell at a guess !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:04 - Feb 11 with 3198 viewstaffpunk

I've never understood any of it , I just turn up now and then,watch them play, and get pissed with my mates! Give me the simplicity of watching Ton+Gelli Amateurs any day.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:21 - Feb 11 with 3117 viewsVinnie

Seriously,who gives a flying one ?
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:23 - Feb 11 with 3100 viewsJack1

This is good news for them in regard to historical debt, but what about for the next few years?

I'm sure I read somewhere that Tan wants the club to balance the books every year. I'm assuming they sold Joe Mason in order to do this?

Does that mean they'll need to sell one or more of their players each season? If so, getting promotion will be tough, especially with the parachute payments decreasing year on year.

Or is Tan going to invest heavy again?
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:33 - Feb 11 with 3060 viewsblueytheblue

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:23 - Feb 11 by Jack1

This is good news for them in regard to historical debt, but what about for the next few years?

I'm sure I read somewhere that Tan wants the club to balance the books every year. I'm assuming they sold Joe Mason in order to do this?

Does that mean they'll need to sell one or more of their players each season? If so, getting promotion will be tough, especially with the parachute payments decreasing year on year.

Or is Tan going to invest heavy again?

We sold Mason because 3.5m was far too good a deal to turn down. I'd have bitten Jackett's arm of for 1.5m -2m. Mason is neat, can be a decent finisher but looks lightweight, lacks real pace.

Every cub is a selling club - haven't you balanced the books by being canny in the transfer market, maximising sale prices?

I'd doubt Tan will invest too heavily in the future, having been burnt by Mackay and OGS.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:39 - Feb 11 with 3039 viewsgetcarter

He would never recoup the debt and is the only way of attracting new owners. Season tickets will be on sale shortly.
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:45 - Feb 11 with 3019 viewslondonlisa2001

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 18:49 - Feb 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's pretty much the only creditor and only shareholder (he'll dilute the others down to virtually nothing with this).

If he's planning to sell in the future he'll make a loss either way (as I can't imagine he'd get £100m or whatever it is for the club).

It is generally more flexible for tax purposes in most territories to make a loss on equity investment than on debt (both are capital losses but equity losses can be taken against income as well as capital gains and debt losses only against capital gains).

Maybe wrong, but that would be my guess.
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:46 - Feb 11 with 3010 viewsblueytheblue

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:45 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

He's pretty much the only creditor and only shareholder (he'll dilute the others down to virtually nothing with this).

If he's planning to sell in the future he'll make a loss either way (as I can't imagine he'd get £100m or whatever it is for the club).

It is generally more flexible for tax purposes in most territories to make a loss on equity investment than on debt (both are capital losses but equity losses can be taken against income as well as capital gains and debt losses only against capital gains).

Maybe wrong, but that would be my guess.

My thoughts too.

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:47 - Feb 11 with 3007 viewsJack1

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:33 - Feb 11 by blueytheblue

We sold Mason because 3.5m was far too good a deal to turn down. I'd have bitten Jackett's arm of for 1.5m -2m. Mason is neat, can be a decent finisher but looks lightweight, lacks real pace.

Every cub is a selling club - haven't you balanced the books by being canny in the transfer market, maximising sale prices?

I'd doubt Tan will invest too heavily in the future, having been burnt by Mackay and OGS.

I agree, it was a good fee you got for mason and also that every club is a selling club (us included).

Out of interest, if Tan doesn't invest further (I can see why he wouldn't after your last 2 managers), and you have to keep selling decent players every season, where do you see yourselves being in a few years time?
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:54 - Feb 11 with 2964 viewslondonlisa2001

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:46 - Feb 11 by blueytheblue

My thoughts too.

When I read it my first thought was he's planning to sell and he has good tax people!
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 20:10 - Feb 11 with 2915 viewsblueytheblue

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 19:47 - Feb 11 by Jack1

I agree, it was a good fee you got for mason and also that every club is a selling club (us included).

Out of interest, if Tan doesn't invest further (I can see why he wouldn't after your last 2 managers), and you have to keep selling decent players every season, where do you see yourselves being in a few years time?

Key will be maximising income on those players, being cuter about signings. Maybe get more coming through from the Academy.

Difficult to say where we'd be; I suspect worst case fighting relegation from the championship.

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 20:22 - Feb 11 with 2869 viewsJack1

Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 20:10 - Feb 11 by blueytheblue

Key will be maximising income on those players, being cuter about signings. Maybe get more coming through from the Academy.

Difficult to say where we'd be; I suspect worst case fighting relegation from the championship.

Is Russell Slades the man for that? Do you play many Academy players?

I thought you'd struggle this season to he honest and I'm surprised you're as high as you are. I had you finishing around 14th - shows how much I know!
Crapdiff will be debt free by 2021. on 20:25 - Feb 11 with 2852 viewsHugeEnkins

Hell of a philosophy on tactics!

"In every match I want to see 30 or 40 attempts on goal. Just shoot from 25, 30 yards, I told them.

What’s the point of passing, passing, passing and hoping to get in the box that way. "

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-compelling-vincen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024