Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? 19:29 - Feb 11 with 2771 viewsOldjack

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/video-celtics-youngsters-conned-by-one-of-the-most-di

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 20:41 - Feb 11 with 2697 viewskarnataka

I'd like to think that there is a process in place that can dish out a severe punishment for that, but I somehow doubt it.
Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 23:40 - Feb 11 with 2558 viewsJordan

Turns out it wasn't a dive and he twisted his knee as he put his foot down, did look like a dive though.
Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 23:42 - Feb 11 with 2553 viewsItchySphincter

I haven't watched the video. Is is Jordi Gomez?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 00:28 - Feb 12 with 2528 viewsVinnie

That cheating little bastard should be drummed right out of the game.
Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 00:55 - Feb 12 with 2512 viewsStarsky

The worst dive I've ever seen is Baron's.

It's just the internet, init.

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 01:18 - Feb 12 with 2500 viewsscottishjack

Awww... Poor Celtic, my heart bleeds!

This was for a penalty in a Scottish cup match v Hearts last year! Absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for Celtic sorry, whatever the age group may be!
Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 09:27 - Feb 12 with 2387 viewsDevz00

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 23:40 - Feb 11 by Jordan

Turns out it wasn't a dive and he twisted his knee as he put his foot down, did look like a dive though.

I was thinking that. He could easily have cleared it so why would he dive there? Non-story for me.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 11:09 - Feb 12 with 2322 viewsDafyddHuw

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 00:55 - Feb 12 by Starsky

The worst dive I've ever seen is Baron's.

Most comical dive was Chico's in front of Fat Sam Allardyce, who quite rightly laughed in his face.
Login to get fewer ads

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 11:29 - Feb 12 with 2305 viewsDanGom1

Turns out the lad did his cruciate ligament.... http://www.greatestsportingmoments.com/valencia-youngsters-worst-dive-of-all-tim
Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 11:52 - Feb 12 with 2279 viewskarnataka

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 11:29 - Feb 12 by DanGom1

Turns out the lad did his cruciate ligament.... http://www.greatestsportingmoments.com/valencia-youngsters-worst-dive-of-all-tim

Having witnessed 3 of our players suffer cruciate injuries (Ferrie, Marcos Painter and the Irish fullback we had on loan from Villa who's name I have forgotten), I'm surprised the lad got up and started walking.
Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 11:59 - Feb 12 with 2271 viewsswanjackal

The football equivalent of this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Is this the worst dive you've ever seen ? on 12:06 - Feb 12 with 2259 viewsfather_jack

its against celtic, who cares

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024