Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... 17:56 - Feb 12 with 2113 viewsGh0st

and beating the barcodes tomorrow?!

Fingers crossed.
Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 17:57 - Feb 12 with 2107 viewsWitneyjack

We need to do ourselves a favour and beat Southampton.
Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 17:59 - Feb 12 with 2103 viewsGh0st

Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 17:57 - Feb 12 by Witneyjack

We need to do ourselves a favour and beat Southampton.

Definitely! I'm feeling pretty confident we'll get at least a point though (which would be a good result!)
Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 20:19 - Feb 12 with 1938 viewsJACKARSE

It will be a tough match, looking forward to seeing what tweaks Frank has done ..... I've got Swans 2-1 win @ 13/1 ......
Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 20:36 - Feb 12 with 1914 viewsmonmouth

We need to not have to rely on favours from clubs like Chelsea. Ten points needed, start with 3 tomorrow. I can't make it so we'll have to do it without me, but do it we will.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 21:28 - Feb 12 with 1860 viewsStarsky

Hang on..l we can catch Chelsea mun

It's just the internet, init.

Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 21:37 - Feb 12 with 1837 viewsFlashberryjack

Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 21:28 - Feb 12 by Starsky

Hang on..l we can catch Chelsea mun

You're right..... but I still want them to beat/smash Newcastle.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Whats the chances of Chelsea doing us a favour... on 22:23 - Feb 12 with 1783 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I would be happy with a draw if we win. We pull two points away from Newcastle and 2 points nearer Chelsea.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024