Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread 18:03 - Feb 12 with 24828 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 19:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Feb 13 with 2021 viewsAl_Bundy

3 managers this season 2 poor transfer windows, squad looks devoid of enough quality and club management can't coach our defenders the basics.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Feb 13 with 2007 viewsChrisSCFC

Bafe...
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Feb 13 with 1992 viewsunion_jack

That was surely a penalty???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Feb 13 with 1900 viewsGroo

looked a penalty to me

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Feb 13 with 1900 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Feb 13 by morningstar

Best you start givin the old paltalk room a fresh lick of paint.

Innit

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Feb 13 with 1771 viewsTheFranchise

If we manage to stay up, some need a serious hard look at themselves.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Feb 13 with 1767 viewslovejuicejack

Hoofball for the last 3 minutes, how the mighty are fallen
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Feb 13 with 1720 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pathetic. Thanks for that you bunch of overpiad, uncreative clueless whankers. Go fhuck yourselves.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Feb 13 with 1715 viewsGroo

Next 2 games Arsenal and Spurs away, oh crap.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Feb 13 with 1704 viewslovejuicejack

Utter gash I'm afraid
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Feb 13 with 1682 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Feb 13 by lovejuicejack

Hoofball for the last 3 minutes, how the mighty are fallen

So glad u dont go to the games
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Feb 13 with 1610 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Feb 13 by KulusBeatFactory

Why for telling the truth
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Feb 13 with 1593 viewsbathgatejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:47 - Feb 13 by KulusBeatFactory

that's the spirit !

pure and utter shite.whole team. be lucky to stay up
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Feb 13 with 1583 viewsphact0rri

Bad day at the office.... bad day at the office... thats all it was... and some suspect formation ideas. We really did look set up to not lose... but yet we did. Lets not fret just yet. Don't forget the gaffer is still learning this league.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Feb 13 with 1560 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Feb 13 by KulusBeatFactory

What's your take on it then expert?
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Feb 13 with 1544 viewsphact0rri

thought #2 FF seems like he's not so committed and pushing himself in matches. He seems half the player he was last year. Is he the new Jonjo?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Feb 13 with 1534 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:54 - Feb 13 by lovejuicejack

Why for telling the truth

because your utter misery is palpable and would permeate throughout the stands

#supporter?
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Feb 13 with 1525 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Feb 13 by Groo

watch us go and win one of those now 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Feb 13 with 1517 viewsmonmouth

Can't say anything other than we deserved nothing.

The negative approach appals every bit of my spirit. We are entirely dependent on 3 teams being worse. Sunderland were in a different stratosphere to us. Depressed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Feb 13 with 1493 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Feb 13 by KulusBeatFactory

because your utter misery is palpable and would permeate throughout the stands

#supporter?

Haha u tw@t, are the supporter there happy today? No didn't think so
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Feb 13 with 1456 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Feb 13 by monmouth

The negative approach appals every bit of my spirit. We are entirely dependent on 3 teams being worse. Sunderland were in a different stratosphere to us. Depressed.

Oh don't be miserable kulusbeatfactory won't like it mind
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Feb 13 with 1420 viewslondonlisa2001

Dreadful.

No desire. Too many little flicks and no one driving through.. Full backs VERY weak on both sides. Centre backs always make at least one mistake in each match, so we have to score 2 to win (at least) and we could have played today for a week and not scored.

Britton - poor game. Siggy poor game. Ayew poor game. Cork poor game.

1 point from the 6 on offer in these two home games is just not enough. Unless we can pull out a shock result in the next two games, I'm afraid that we may well end up going down.

Just not enough quality in this team or squad. Three poor transfer windows. Absolutely devastated after watching that as I just can't see the attitude needed to get us to safety.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Feb 13 with 1398 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Feb 13 by monmouth

Forget Sunderland mate, they are not going down this season.
Its Villa, Norwich and take your pick for the third,
we are equally candidates for that third choice.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 17:03 - Feb 13 with 1370 viewsGriffting

Toothless in attack, spineless in defence.
I'm worried now. We needed 3 points minimum from 2 home games against beatable teams and we got 1. People were crying out for the 433 and I sincerely hope we don't play it for the rest of the season because it means Ayew on the wing which I never want to see again. Especially playing in front of Taylor. Naughton should be starting over Rangel. Ki should have started today.
The space inbetween the centre backs was amateur. Id drop Fede for Amat too but I don't think he'd do it.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Feb 13 with 1293 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Feb 13 by Groo

Dont look good do it...

Hoping Newcastle lose at Stamford tomorrow.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024