Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread 18:03 - Feb 12 with 25019 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Feb 2016 19:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 13 with 1847 viewsIslander

concentration is a problem
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Feb 13 with 1847 viewsChrisSCFC

WTF FF?
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Feb 13 with 1814 viewsbathgatejack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Feb 13 by TheFranchise

We need a proper winger on the left, Taylor is ding well that suggests a winger would do much better.

Fukin shite first half we look very nervous up front and going forward. we need new wing backs too
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Feb 13 with 1802 viewsChrisSCFC

Very poor in possession all half. Happy to go in 0-0.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Feb 13 with 1794 viewsdailew

Surely an't play that badly second half.

Defence doing well apart from that brainfart by FF at the end.

Soton are a good side in form so a draw would not be a disaster.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Feb 13 with 1756 viewslovejuicejack

Total gash first half, our defense poor again, attack is toothless. Worrying times.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Feb 13 with 1747 viewsSgorioFruit

Leon and Taylor playing well me thinks

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 13 with 1729 viewsphact0rri

This feels more like a training day than a match. two well drilled teams going through the motions. Hope were not in for a boring second half.. but I have a feeling we'll see a bit of action, mainly from both sides making mistakes.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Feb 13 with 1702 viewsGriffting

Back to a 4-3-3 and we're suddenly not that good again. Diamond in the second half please ki on for routs Ayew up top with paloschi. And surely Fede can only get better in the second half. His needless fouls to irk me a bit. Rangel not covering himself in glory this game either. Gylfi should have buried that volley. But long should have slotted that free header.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 13 with 1692 viewsmonmouth

I saw the last 10 mins. Was it like that all half? If it was, WTF has happened to us?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Feb 13 with 1664 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 13 by monmouth

I saw the last 10 mins. Was it like that all half? If it was, WTF has happened to us?

Last 10 mins was our best spell.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Feb 13 with 1628 viewslovejuicejack

If we keep playing like this we deserve to go down
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Feb 13 with 1620 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Feb 13 by monmouth

No, we were worse before that.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Feb 13 with 1619 viewsbarry_island

Playing like this we must be confident of getting results against Arsenal, Spurs and the last 7...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Feb 13 with 1611 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Feb 13 by dailew

Last 10 mins was our best spell.

THat made me laugh. Hope it was joking?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Feb 13 with 1592 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Feb 13 by phact0rri

This feels more like a training day than a match. two well drilled teams going through the motions. Hope were not in for a boring second half.. but I have a feeling we'll see a bit of action, mainly from both sides making mistakes.

Just like a nothing-to-play-for game. Unfortunately, it is important to us but by watching you'd never think so.

Our pace is slow allowing Soton to get an 11 man defence every time. Feeling really down atm. Got to come out with fight and spirit to get anything here today (or any other game come to think of it).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Feb 13 with 1577 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Feb 13 by monmouth

THat made me laugh. Hope it was joking?

Fraid not. Lisa confirmed it too.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Feb 13 with 1526 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Feb 13 by dailew

Fraid not. Lisa confirmed it too.

We need a rocket up our backsides.

Get Fer on to add a bit of bite and a midfielder who may have a pop rather than bugger about.
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Feb 13 with 1454 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Feb 13 by londonlisa2001

No, we were worse before that.

Christ. That's really not good. Why have we gone diamond. We need to attack hard at home surely to God.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Feb 13 with 1453 viewsphact0rri

To be fair we had a ten or 15 minute spell around the middle of the half where I thought "oh we just finally got into the match" but then we went back down a gear again.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Feb 13 with 1441 viewsKulusBeatFactory

positives:
- Leon

could do better:
- pace / energy / determination to win the 2nd ball
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:10 - Feb 13 with 1324 viewsnierika

Is the team aware that we have Tottenham and Arsenal next? Where is the urgency to get 3 pts???
The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Feb 13 with 1293 viewsmonmouth

Christ again. I see what you mean. This has 0-1 written all over it.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Feb 13 with 1242 viewsmonmouth

Narch ahead now too. Shit day so far.

The Official Swansea City v Southampton FC Weekend/Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Feb 13 with 1230 viewsdailew

Bournemouth 3 down.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024